It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I won the Lottery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mathematic

Another kid eh

What a pointless thread....id be very surprised if you were over the age of 13....and if you are....your mentality is that of a 12 year old child.

I keep saying this over and over again.....this is not the place for children, go and play on Bebo and Myspace and annoy people on there rather than coming to this site and bringing it down to the level of Youtube comments.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I hope you do win the lotto...

The passionate ass whoppings you receive no doubt will be youtube gold.

and if you never win the lotto....

I'll gladly stomp on you free of charge.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zillah
I'd pour every penny of it into projects around my city that would benefit the community and make safer neighborhoods for the kids, because to be quite honest I have just about everything I could possibly want.

I don't think money makes people happy. JMHO.

I was thinking the same, although 1 million wouldnt be enough for me to fulfill my ideals. I need the mega millions and the first thing i would do is buy 30 acres of land and have a master garden, all indoors in self sustainable greenhouses, to avoid chem-trails and pesticides and all chems in the like. Then when that is complete, i feed everyone that i know, everyone that wants free food, and of course, the homeless in the area would never go hungry again.

The funny thing is, i would not buy awesome new cars, huge houses, and "bling". i would rather have a small caddy shack in the middle of my garden. Utilize solar, hydro, and wind power as well as...well water. The only product that i would have to purchase is meat and beer.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Another kid eh

What a pointless thread....id be very surprised if you were over the age of 13....and if you are....your mentality is that of a 12 year old child.

I keep saying this over and over again.....this is not the place for children, go and play on Bebo and Myspace and annoy people on there rather than coming to this site and bringing it down to the level of Youtube comments.

Hahaha, imagine a party at your house.

People get invited, not sure who wants to cater to your librarian personality, but they get invited none the less. Hopefully nobody brings their children, because you of course hate kids.

Your idea of a joke is some textbook chicken walking across the road. I appreciate your criticism, but I'm relieved I don't actually consider you a friend. I don't know you. Thank God.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathematic

Another kid eh

People get invited, not sure who wants to cater to your librarian personality, but they get invited none the less. Hopefully nobody brings their children, because you of course hate kids.

Your idea of a joke is some textbook chicken walking across the road. I appreciate your criticism, but I'm relieved I don't actually consider you a friend. I don't know you. Thank God.

Grow up you idiot!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cahlmac

Another kid eh

Grow up you idiot!

Ok, I will grow up right now. Thank you for telling me to grow up, otherwise I would not have.

Look at your life. What are you doing with yourself? You buy this rant I posted as truth, and now I turned your life upside down. You're making my day.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The dos equis beer guy gets all the hot women,he must really have to be very intersting after all.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by gabby2011

Don't worry about it. Our personalities conflict. We'd never get along.

Again..not funny. Just hoping you're a punk kid,so I can give you an excuse for thinking like an immature lil brat.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yeah, my life is totally upside down because some pimply faced little kid decided to post a totally meaningless thread that shows the sort of mentality that is dragging this site into the gutter!

And by the way, why do you say it's a rant??
It's not a rant. It's just random babble from someone with nothing better to do!

Oh well, must try to get my life back together now, seeing as you have totally destroyed me..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ok so let's break this down. The US government basically hit the lottery, because it produces the global reserve currency. It pumps it out, and keeps printing it, day after day, night after night, the crap is rolling off the press. This dollar we value is rolling out the mint as I type this.

The United States is clothes lining us. We are getting hit in the face, like the lottery dream.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's not a rant. It's just random babble from someone with nothing better to do!

Oh well, must try to get my life back together now, seeing as you have totally destroyed me..

Yeah sorry for calling it a rant. It is random babble, not a rant. A rant is not random babble. Look at yourself. What the F are you?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

reply to post by gabby2011

Don't worry about it. Our personalities conflict. We'd never get along.

Again..not funny. Just hoping you're a punk kid,so I can give you an excuse for thinking like an immature lil brat.

I am a punk kid. Rest well.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yeah sorry for calling it a rant. It is random babble, not a rant. A rant is not random babble. Look at yourself. What the F are you?

Outta here...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I can tell that we wont have to put up with you for much longer.....people like you come and go all the time

Thankfully we have a great team of Mods here that get rid of people who cant abide by the rules

Your clearly not cut out for a website of this caliber...you should really stick to websites aimed at children...you will fit in far better there than here.

I dont friend children im afraid...not really my kind of thing
I dont hate kids.....i dislike kids like yourself

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roguesheep

Originally posted by badw0lf

Hire someone to find you and punch you, you know... it's funny...

I'l go halves with this guy.

Bah! He's all mine, you can drive the batmobile!

Damn I'm, mixing up wishes again!!!

grr..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I hope you do win the lotto...

The passionate ass whoppings you receive no doubt will be youtube gold.

and if you never win the lotto....

I'll gladly stomp on you free of charge.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Damn you avatar, every time I see you, I just want to oooooooze into a nice chair, and 'drop out'... sooo deliciously..

Your demeanor matches your avatar perfectly you crazy hippy!!

Imagine this youtube gold - lmao, perfection I say..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join