It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan John Miller - another False Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Along with RA-EL, here is another man that claims to be Christ.

Fulfilling the prophecy that in the end times, there would be many false Christs.

Why do people believe he will come in the human flesh a second time???

The bible prophecies He will come with the clouds and with a loud trumpet and with angels...etc, it does not say he will be born as a man again.

I wonder if people read there bibles at all.

here is a link to his youtube video

Alan John Miller
edit on 22-5-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Nah its this guy lolz

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yeah I have always believed the first thing Christ would do when he returns would be to post a video on you tube :

edit on 22-5-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I see David Koresh in his eyes and his face; I half-imagine his message is the same ( I wouldn't listen to the guy's video)

Very interesting, he is obviously being "embodied" by something, maybe he is a good guy; but he is not the Christ.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i just watched the ra-el video. this guy either goes to too many rennisance fairs or at the least needs a asthma treatment! pretty funny actually!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The lulz are in full force right now.
I don't even know where to begin.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib
Along with RA-EL, here is another man that claims to be Christ.

Fulfilling the prophecy that in the end times, there would be many false Christs.

Why do people believe he will come in the human flesh a second time???

The bible prophecies He will come with the clouds and with a loud trumpet and with angels...etc, it does not say he will be born as a man again.

I wonder if people read there bibles at all.

here is a link to his youtube video

Alan John Miller
edit on 22-5-2011 by SirPaulMuaddib because: (no reason given)

I would hope they don't read there bibles, but their bibles instead.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
Nah its this guy lolz

The only interesting thing (outside of the cheesy Austin Powers accent), is the tiny video clip of a "sun dog" at 2:38 mins into video. Very impressive, I've never seen one that pronounced. It shows "two" suns (not the one on the Japanese news cast), separated in the sky by many "miles".

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Some info on this nutcase:
(note: Jesus never taught anything about reincarnation)

Alan John Miller is an Australian spiritual teacher, who currently lives in Queensland, who claims to provide information on how to form a direct loving relationship with God. Hundreds of people have attended his seminars and thus his ideas are gaining momentum. Alan John Miller is commonly referred to as AJ by people that attend his seminars. AJ refers to the path that he is following as "the divine love path" and that it is emotion based, rather than mind based, and that it requires assistance from God.

AJ claims to have been reincarnated after "passing over" to the "other side" and that he now has full memories of the experience.

AJ has written the following and also signed the letter as Jesus:

The main reason why I have returned to earth is to teach the Divine Truth that was lost, and to present to mankind the choice that we all have in front of us now, and this choice is: continue to follow the Natural Love path of progression until the 6th sphere state, or, learn and follow the Divine Love path of progression which will result in our infinite expansion.

AJ Miller Info

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Watching this lowlife on SN right now, he is such a joke. I really think someone will kill him sooner or later. He isn't the leader if a full fledged cult yet, more of one in the making so not so dangerous yet. And anyone can find his property which is unguarded.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by exo87

I was just watching it too. The arrogance of this man....unbelievable. I don't understand how anyone could believe that this guy is Jesus. These poor vulnerable people. And he is also trying to preach his beliefs to children too.

new topics

top topics

join