It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singulatrum Part 8: The War On Consciousness Exposed (Movie Symbolism)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This particular clip was just uploaded yesterday. I don't exactly agree with everything in this clip, but I think it's an interesting watch for some....

"Bill Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion and Manly.P.Hall (33rd degree) provide the commentry for this video which deals with the true occult forces behind Hollywood and the sacred symbolism used to control .Take in the information and then see for yourself.."

word...

edit on 22-5-2011 by rstregooski because: ex

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

And here's one from infowars today...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think there is a lot of symbolism out there that is placed in, it's rife. BUT, videos like this keep on showing footage from films where it's about secret societies and similar subjects. National Treasure is a film about the illuminati, yet people keep showing clips from it.

Don't say "yeah but that's like a bluff, they just want you to think that". There's a lot of symbols out there in media that isn't directly related to conspiracy theory based films. Also when it's attributed to famous people I'm not sure about it either; you see a lot of symbolism in Lady Gaga's appearances and videos, but I think it's just a "mysterious" image she tries to convey, either herself or with the help of people around her to make her seem more interesting than she actually is.

Still, like I said there's plenty of subtle stuff out there. If you liked this video, check out some of the Disney stuff on youtube, it's outrageous.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
National Treasure is a film about the illuminati, yet people keep showing clips from it.

that's what i thought aswell, but...

after an afternoon watching clip after clip that started with the film The Man That Would Be King, with Sean Connery, Michael Caine, and Christopher Plummer playing Rudyard Kipling (a freemason who wrote the novel the film is based on) and after seeing that film be constantly retold in Stargate, The Road to El Dorado, Dogma, Star Wars, The Simpsons, The Mummy, Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider and countless others, i decided to watch National Treasure

when my friend pointed out that the grandfather telling the young Nick Cage character the origins of the knights templar is Christopher Plummer, that sealed the deal for me, and showed me that the conspiracy is very very real and it is so in you face that we have been fools not to see how wicked they truly are
edit on 22-5-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

They missed one that I can think of.
The Star Wars intro scroll
is pyramid shapped.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Symbols to the right of me, symbols to the left of me, symbols bellow and above me, everywhere symbols they all mean something, and yet they all mean nothing.

It's funny how they all follow a symbol that is not native or natural to this planet, or even galaxy, or even the universe in its makeup and symbology, the pyramid and all seeing eye is like a sore thumb or black sheep in this universe of spirals and spheres.

Symbols everywhere it's like some sort of conspiracy I tellz ya, or maybe a lazy persons way of communicating since symbols say and represent many things at once. Yup definitely secret groups, fraternities, Illuminati and Freemasons and what not, and there symbology and fancy hand gestures and waving of hands representations.

Oh! and on the whole secret hand shakes that are supposed to represent secret stuff, why is it that they are all so lame and uncool. All these skull and bones or mason secret society handshakes are a little on the lame side. Well at least compared to some of the other secret handshakes that I have seen.

See, what secret group do you think these guys in this vid belong to?

Or this one, its way way more mysterious then when the masons shake hands. As well as way more cooler. Plus listen to what there saying, definitely some secret mysterious stuff.

And remember kids all your base are belong to us. Or AYBABTU for those to lazy to type the whole thing.
Ah people and there secrets and little clubs.
edit on 23-5-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join