It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handicapped Man Picked Up From Wheelchair And SMASHED Into The Ground By D.C. Police.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Harro

you stole my pic!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
As an LEO all I can say is officers such as those in the video make us all look very bad. I watched the video a couple of times and I dont think the context plays a role whether he stole the wheelchair or was resisting it doesn't matter, the two officers had the situation under control, with no need to slam someone head first into the concrete, it looked personal to me.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Some invalids are quite scary though..

But seriously, I'm always shocked when I see such blatant acts of brutality by police both in the US and UK. It's out of hand. Can't quite get my head around what could possibly warrant that guy getting face - planted like that by two grown armed men.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
As an LEO all I can say is officers such as those in the video make us all look very bad. I watched the video a couple of times and I dont think the context plays a role whether he stole the wheelchair or was resisting it doesn't matter, the two officers had the situation under control, with no need to slam someone head first into the concrete, it looked personal to me.

Is 'personal' another way of saying 'racist'?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
99.9% of all cops = sociopaths.

the US government running ways and killing children around the world: the prime role model for sociopaths

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Yeah the worse one I have seen here in the UK is the Ian Tomlinson case, which resulted in his death.
Have a look at this!

Video

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is typical.
Cops have been abusing regular black people for quite some time now.

Nothing special, it's just the sad world we live in.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Geez Cattle are treated better than that !!!

My Austrian neighbour reckons they're like Hitler's henchmen. So much for so called civilised public servants... more like the SS. Why are so many people treated as if they are sub human in a free and democratic country that is suppose to be based on Civil liberties. Guilty till proven innocent means every person is a criminal regardless.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This video makes me happy I don't live in the city.

edit on 23-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
This is typical.

Yes it is 'sad' isn't it?

I bet though, if they were all black cops going around abusing 'white' people then it would be 'intolerable' (and not 'sad' shed a pretend tear) and every black would be burned by main stream media, labelled 'terrorists', persecuted and killed in the millions in their home town.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZforZionism

Oh shut up keep pulling the race card!! I have seen white Police abuse white people,
At an Eminem concert in Milton Keyens bowl, a white officer dislocated both my mates arms they cuffed his hands behind his back lifted him into a back of a meat wagon by his arms, which then popped them both out!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism

Originally posted by DuceizBack
This is typical.

Yes it is 'sad' isn't it?

I bet though, if they were all black cops going around abusing 'white' people then it would be 'intolerable' (and not 'sad' shed a pretend tear) and every black would be burned by main stream media, labelled 'terrorists', persecuted and killed in the millions in their home town.

If a black cop did this to a white handicapped person.
I guarantee the comment section would be filled with the n word, and more racial slurs than you could poke a stick at.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You're so blinded by racism that you can't even see the facts when they're in front of your eyes.

The guy got slammed onto the ground. Not because he was black. But because the cops were unprofessional and didn't have control of the situation. If they did, he would have just been hand cuffed and detained.

edit on 23-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: correct reply to

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

There was a day when I had much respect for cops, but today I look at most of them like overpaid scumbags and I'am one who at the age of 70 has Never been arrested. These dirtbags should remember one thing and I've seen it happen many times, "What goes around Comes Around"
I'm glad this made it on Youtube because some corrupt politician in DC will put these idiots on the rug for more votes.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
i'm am/was a "cops kid" whose father was a PEACE OFFICER(can't stress that phrase enough) and the difference from how he acted(policed the same area he grew up in/where many of my friends lived in...heard MANY stories) makes me ill when seeing evidence that some officers take the "low brow avenue" of this career.

he's in a damn Hover 'Round you frickin idiots! common sense from observation may say to me :
1) we see a man in a wheel chair...leg or back issue? hmm means bipedal movement with this one wont be an issue. (see: no running or kicking like a mule)
2) Middle aged man in motorized wheelchair....hmm...possibly not strong enough to use a non-motorized chair. not likely to have top end issues with this one...again.

i'm not gonna blindly follow brindles lead in this case, for regardless of what the handicap man was wrong for doing...report says he was drinking an alcoholic drink...snatching him from the chair and slamming him head first(you can hear the face impact) was totally not called for.

i remember when cops would be smart about a situation like this....: talk to the man, if it's against a law to drink publicly there in DC, inform him of such, ask him to surrender it the drink for disposal. if he hands it to you,even while being a lippy one, throw the drink away...you can even issue him a warning.

If the person refuses to surrender the drink...take it from him, dispose of it...then issue him a fine for the crime, if applicable.

washington post article
edit on 23-5-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Where's the NRA when you need 'em?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

very good. Very interesting... metro police.. not regular cops...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
USA wiped out the Native Indians and took their land, whilst enslaving Africans, then they went after the 'yellow' people, and now the brown moslems resulting in millions killed everywhere.

Even a dumb person can see that there was no need for it but the RACIST power-tripping cops had to do it!

Fellow racist sympathisers can be easily spotted in the posts above.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

That ship has sailed. Wake up.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

yeye,

edit on 23-5-2011 by notonsamepage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join