It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handicapped Man Picked Up From Wheelchair And SMASHED Into The Ground By D.C. Police.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The only sick thing about this video, is all the passers by watchign and allowing this to happen, if i saw those 2 cops smash a disabled elderly man into the ground like that, i would be shouting *snip* & running over to stop this, what are they going to do, arrest me too ? for what officer ? I swear in the US it seems day by day your police are getting worse, im not even over there & theres enough vids on the net to watch to see how it is. What would happen if they treated someone like that in a state where they can lawfully carry a concealed weapon? are you meant to challenge them ? or would they instantly tazer you or something as soon as they see the holster ?

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-5-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by Cuppy
I bet the cops will get punished. I have to have confidence in something.
Get punished for what?Being in a wheelchair doesnt exclude you from following police orders.Anybody in a wheelchair who resists will get thrown down and cuffed.It is standard procedure.Having a handicap is no excuse for resisiting arrest.

You.Are.A.Scourge.Of.Man.

I suppose you think, even if the police don't have to violently throw some one on the floor to put him in hand cuffs, that they should do it anyway?

Resist or not, they did not have to throw that man... at all... He has 2 weak old arms and no legs, you have 4 strong young arms, and 4 strong young legs. There were two officers, one could of grabbed his arms, while the other cuffed him.

But yeah, you know... since his "resisted" (he didn't puch or push, they grabbed him and he just shook....) totally justifies the right (shaking justifies the right) to have your head smashed into the ground and busted open.

People die from hitting their head on the ground.... and they were holding his arms, so he couldn't even protect his face. I'm a black belt in Taekwondo, and seriously... there are numerous ways to take some one down safely to all people.....

No excuses, ever. Even if the old man in the wheel chair was being arrested for murder, he posed no threat at that moment to anybody around him... this is evident by the fact that the police turned their backs on him while he was down. They knew he had no weapons on his person, so the use of force is NOT justified.

You just want to sign your rights away because you are a "goody twoshoes" cynic. You don't break the law, so anybody who does (even when they don't, and the cops are just out right wrong) you claim they deserve it.

What good does that do, but jepordize your OWN safety? It's been getting worse, and worse, and worse... yet, people like you keep telling them it's okay.... When it gets bad enough, that they just beat people for not answering fast enough, or you get pulled over and can't find your insurance in the stack of papers in your glove compartment and get hospitalized over it, you would immediately learn your lesson...

Sadly, the probability of you specifically of being a target any time soon in a sea of 6billion people, is pretty slim... so you will get your free pass to keep allowing them to get worse....

Sadly....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Why didn't the police take this footage or make the guy delete it ? :/
odd

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see God in other people, and do our best to help them find their own grace. That's what I strive to do, that's what I pray to do every day.
Barack Obama

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
The only sick thing about this video, is all the passers by watchign and allowing this to happen, if i saw those 2 cops smash a disabled elderly man into the ground like that, i would be shouting WHAAATTT THEEEE F*** !!! & running over to stop this, what are they going to do, arrest me too ? for what officer ? I swear in the US it seems day by day your police are getting worse, im not even over there & theres enough vids on the net to watch to see how it is. What would happen if they treated someone like that in a state where they can lawfully carry a concealed weapon? are you meant to challenge them ? or would they instantly tazer you or something as soon as they see the holster ?

Yeah they would arrest you, for being disorderly in public. Even though, their actions caused the commotion, you will be blamed for causing the commotion.

That's how it works here.... It's pretty much a lose lose for the people.

Oh and check out the open carry case of philly... cops almost shot a guy for no reason... all on an audio recorder, where you can clearly hear the man is complying and the cop is ignoring Directive 137, and telling him it doesn't exist and that he's breaking the law (when he wasn't) all at gun point... because he was openly carrying (legally) in philly.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

In the video it looks like when they stand him up, they are expecting him to walk. Maybe they thought the man would get away from them in his wheelchair!! This is pathetic and sickening.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It’s the same here for every cop brutality video…. it starts out with a few posts of shock and disbelief before the usual actors who play the part of hard-on-for-roid-cops come around to defend the indefensible. Doesn’t matter how violent and how weak the victim you’ll never see a whole thread consisting of sane and rational comments agreeing to the obvious so as to allow some semblance of humanity because that’s a no no here in psyopville…. semblance of humanity that is.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
LOL if only!!

In reality you wouldnt be able to get past im sorry. The cop would probably tell you do not speak unless spoken to. There goes our right to speak. lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Yeah but we all know they will probably get a commendation for this. These animals need to be put down. The police in the UK are not far behind. They prey on the weak and vulnerable. I fear the police more than I fear muggers and violence from other people.

Firefly_ , I feel the same way. I am truly afraid of interaction with Law Enforcement because they are hand-picked for low IQ's, aggressive personality traits, willingness to blindly follow instruction regardless of right or wrong and the horrific "Us against Them" mindset they accept in training.

I am not a wealthy man, and I know all too well that I could easily become one of the thousands of falsely accused imprisoned population any day. The Innocence Project is a major eye-opener proving many men spend a portion of their life in the horror of prison and they are not guilty.

I would rather face an encounter with a mugger, a thief robbing my home, a drugg dealer or user, a car thief, an out of control mental patient or a person spaced out on substance than have to tangle with Law Enforcement. There are many levels of mental illness involved when dealing with someone who wants to lord over others with a baton, tazer, handgun, hand-to-hand combat style training, restraints, mace, etcetera.

Police do not have regular friends, they have Police friends.

Police have extraordinarily high divorce rates.

Police & alcoholism are more the rule and not the exception.

Police are fully willing to kill someone every time they strap on that big penis gun.

Police lie in courtrooms, they lie to cover and protect other Police, worst of all they lie to themselves.

I went to a pretty large High School back in the day. The absolutely most out of control bat-shiat crazy kid from our graduating class became a Policeman on the Paterson NJ force. To protect and serve!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Yeah but we all know they will probably get a commendation for this. These animals need to be put down. The police in the UK are not far behind. They prey on the weak and vulnerable. I fear the police more than I fear muggers and violence from other people.

Firefly_ , I feel the same way. I am truly afraid of interaction with Law Enforcement because they are hand-picked for low IQ's, aggressive personality traits, willingness to blindly follow instruction regardless of right or wrong and the horrific "Us against Them" mindset they accept in training.

I am not a wealthy man, and I know all too well that I could easily become one of the thousands of falsely accused imprisoned population any day. The Innocence Project is a major eye-opener proving many men spend a portion of their life in the horror of prison and they are not guilty.

I would rather face an encounter with a mugger, a thief robbing my home, a drugg dealer or user, a car thief, an out of control mental patient or a person spaced out on substance than have to tangle with Law Enforcement. There are many levels of mental illness involved when dealing with someone who wants to lord over others with a baton, tazer, handgun, hand-to-hand combat style training, restraints, mace, etcetera.

Police do not have regular friends, they have Police friends.

Police have extraordinarily high divorce rates.

Police & alcoholism are more the rule and not the exception.

Police are fully willing to kill someone every time they strap on that big penis gun.

Police lie in courtrooms, they lie to cover and protect other Police, worst of all they lie to themselves.

I went to a pretty large High School back in the day. The absolutely most out of control bat-shiat crazy kid from our graduating class became a Policeman on the Paterson NJ force. To protect and serve!
NJ police are the worst, like i said my mother and i were wrongly beaten with flashlights and thrown down steps. Tried to bring it to court but you can guess how that turned out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

*snip*
Whatever he did was not deserving of this brutal treatment.

He cannot defend himself. If this was a small defenseless baby in a stroller, would you have this same opinion? It's pretty much the same, as far as being defenseless and unable to move.

I am in a wheelchair.

edit on 23-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-5-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I wonder, do their chidren (if any) look up to them any more?
Can their wives feel the same about them and sleep with them at night without disgust?

SS = police enforcement = SS???...Heil Hitler !!!!!!!!!!!
And to imagine they condemned them...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Before people really believe that police brutality is happening with all police officers as a whole, consider the times that we live in. This stuff might have been going on in small doses from place to place with incidents like these happening for a long time now. The only difference that cell phone cameras and digital cameras are more widespread and used now, and so is the internet.

So suddenly an isolated incident like the Rodney King beating appears more widespread and rampant because it's easier for people to film things now.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
LOL if only!!

In reality you wouldnt be able to get past im sorry. The cop would probably tell you do not speak unless spoken to. There goes our right to speak. lol

oh my GOD, I would love to memorize everything that guy just said and say that one day.

I thought that was real for a second xD

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

are you REALLY trying to suggest the rodney king beating was an isolated event??

i mean really?!

youre telling me it wasnt common for that to happen? and it was jsut some fluke it got caught on camera? because theres so many cameras around?

you HAve to be kidding or i mustve read your words wrong

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

are you REALLY trying to suggest the rodney king beating was an isolated event??

i mean really?!

youre telling me it wasnt common for that to happen? and it was jsut some fluke it got caught on camera? because theres so many cameras around?

you HAve to be kidding or i mustve read your words wrong

Tons of white people that stay inside all the time and never commit any crimes has a hard time accepting that the people hired for community security are in fact the worst kind of criminals there are, because they CAN'T get in trouble.

Black people have been screaming it for decades now, maybe we should of listened.

There needs to be somebody you can call when a cop is breaking the law. You can call the cops on a criminal, but who do you call when it is the cops?
edit on 23-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Since USA is a terrorist rogue state killing millions around the world it is hardly surprising that these cops follow suit.

The cops are not only terrorists (by the very definition of the word) but also RACISTS.

The cops got off on a TERROR power-trip whilst hooked on the hatred called RACISM.

But that's hardly surprising given USA's historical and modern trend of racist, terrorist, genocidal, mass murdering enslaving behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join