It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handicapped Man Picked Up From Wheelchair And SMASHED Into The Ground By D.C. Police.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Lol. Ill bet he thinks before he resists arrest next time.

Nice screen name

I'm definitely not feeling the love man

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is disgusting. I've seen a few of these videos and it's shocking every time. He's in a freaking wheelchair come on... just because he can't feel anything in his legs doesn't mean you can slam him like that.
edit on 23-5-2011 by zDecoy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
*Smashes into ground* "Move along, nothing to see here."

Im still waiting for american people to "start doing something" to stop such brutality.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Maybe what we didn't see was the guy beat up an old lady a few block down the way....then he took her wheelchair for a joy-ride and this is just the aftermath........Yeah I know that's unlikely....*sigh*...Hopefully this video will make it to someone that can take up the case for the poor bastard being thrown from his wheelchair. Lets try to make this happen folks. Lets not just talk about it.....forward this video to as many News channels, and Legal Representatives that we can, till someone can get some legal help for this guy. I don't care what he did..if he's in a wheel chair, then he shouldn't be handled that way. (unless of course my fanciful scenario above turns out to be true)

link   
After watching the video I can't help but feel really sorry not only for the victim, but also the cops, especially the few good ones that put others before themselves.
I cannot make any recommendations strongly enough to avoid the situation but when the time comes and the people finally have had enough of this madness, the good cops will be tarnished with the same brush as the bad ones and will too ultimately suffer when the people stand up and say enough.

link   
They have procedure to follow and that's fine, but surely any human has the ability to exercise discretion based on the variables involved.

There's also the matter of the sentiment in this thread toward police *in general*. This attitude only serves to fuel the gulf between citizens. If you view police as "subhuman" psychological studies tell us that they will adopt that role. Police are humans.

The amount of simple moralism in this thread is sickening. You are all smarter than this, all of you.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Not saying it was right but look at his legs before he was lifted from the chair was he handicapped ? or was it set up to make the cops look bad.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
And we think our cops wouldn't shoot their own people ... think again ... Its utterly disgusting!!

Second line ...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Just to update my first comment where I suggested we send this video to the media...I sent a link to the Washington Post. I hope you all will send to other sources within the Media or even Legal areas.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinorityReporter

Originally posted by LoverBoy
Lol. Ill bet he thinks before he resists arrest next time.

Nice screen name

I'm definitely not feeling the love man

Okey Tom Cruise

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
About the video.

They don't care about you.

The law is designed this way. The only thing that really is protected is the institution it self including bankers etc.

If I were there I would have some serious problem. When I see in-justice, there is a fire inside me that won't go out.
I would kick those cops asses, and try to rescue the man. This is who I am.

Those cops should be fired. Wrong mindset

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wow just wow,

I'm almost speechless, that's gotta be one of the lowest acts of violence by a cop i have seen (so far).

An unarmed Handicapped guy on a mobility scooter picked up and slammed into the sidewalk, not by one cop, but by two.

My God if that happened in my city here in the UK, those cops would be pasted by everyone in the street.

No-one has the right to do that and think they can get away with it.

You can hear a woman in the background telling the cops that he lived in the street and asking why they did this, i think if there were more people there at the time those cops would've been in a heap of trouble, i find it hard to believe that Americans would let something like this go without immediate retribution.

If this is what your cops are turning into my American friends then you have my utmost sympathy.
You cannot, you must not, let these animals get away with it any longer.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This video should be shown to the mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters of these 2 police officers.

That should get them disowned, divorced, estranged, and neglected from their families. I know that if that were my brother, I'd never talk to him again. Ever.

They give their families a bad name.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
This video should be shown to the mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters of these 2 police officers.

That should get them disowned, divorced, estranged, and neglected from their families. I know that if that were my brother, I'd never talk to him again. Ever.

They give their families a bad name.

But its in the law. The force they used was justifiable. They have to run by the protocol, resisting arrest.

They don't really care about us, normal Humanbeings??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I note some talk about good cops/bad cops. Look, they're all bad. The "good" ones won't squeel on the bad ones since that would violate their warped code of ethics amongst the "brotherhood". The public is always "the enemy".

If you call a cop, expect to become a suspect yourself, in many cases. Better to deal with the situation yourself.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Seriously, are you kidding me!!

Police officers in America are way over the top. I understand the USA crime level is through the roof and coppers need to react swiftly and somtimes aggressivly to some crimes, but a dude in a wheel chair! unless he has arms like the T-1000 what the hell is he gonna do.

That makes me
&

link   

link   
its time people stand up

im so sick of this crap and nonsense

here i cant get a cop to respond when people are beating each other, selling drugs, smoking crack

but everywhere else all these cops are going around BEATING people, that is not their job it is their job to arrest and nothing else

this use of force has gone to far

ive said it before and ill say it again

if anything like this ever happens in front of me

I WILL ASSAULT THE COPS AND PLACE THEM UNDER CITIZENS ARREST

i dont care if i have the legal right to do so or not

the police will end up on the ground in their own handcuffs i do not care how many there are, i have gone up against a group before and won and with justice on my side i will do so again if necessary

FIGHT BACK AGAINST INJUSTICE NOW!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies
its time people stand up

im so sick of this crap and nonsense

here i cant get a cop to respond when people are beating each other, selling drugs, smoking crack

but everywhere else all these cops are going around BEATING people, that is not their job it is their job to arrest and nothing else

this use of force has gone to far

ive said it before and ill say it again

if anything like this ever happens in front of me

I WILL ASSAULT THE COPS AND PLACE THEM UNDER CITIZENS ARREST

i dont care if i have the legal right to do so or not

the police will end up on the ground in their own handcuffs i do not care how many there are, i have gone up against a group before and won and with justice on my side i will do so again if necessary

FIGHT BACK AGAINST INJUSTICE NOW!

I WOULD STAND NEXT TO YOU. I WOULD PUT MY KNEE IN THEIR RIBS, AND CUFF THEM WAY TO TIGHT.
And because I am not a cop, I would urinate on them just to release frustration on a different level.

another one
edit on 23-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join