It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canibus, The Master Rapper !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Anyone on here listen to Canibus?

It seems the guy raps about evrything we speak about on here !! His lyrics are unbelieveable, probably the best rapper i've heard EVER ! This guy raps the truth.

I would embed a youtube video but i dont know how to

Maybe someone could embed one of his famous raps?

Hes had beef with Eminem, had Mike Tyson speak in one of his songs and even had his first album produced by Will.I.Am who was then known as Wyclef Jean.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc

Will I Am and Wyclef are 2 different people www.thecelebritytruth.com... . But I've heard Canibus rap before, like 10 years ago, he's been around for awhile, dude. He was pretty decent, I enjoyed his raps.
edit on 22-5-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenWoodsYcc
even had his first album produced by Will.I.Am who was then known as Wyclef Jean.

lol. I know all black people look alike, but Will I am and Wyclef are not the same person.
edit on 22-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

There is sooo much wrong with your thread I don't know where to start.... :shk:

Will.I.Am & Wyclef are not the same....

Canibus has been around for donkey's years....

This is from his debut album and as you say, talks about some of the topics discussed here.... It's been out for about 12 years I think? At least.

edit on 22/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

There is sooo much wrong with your thread I don't know where to start.... :shk:

Will.I.Am & Wyclef are not the same....

Canibus has been around for donkey's years....

This is from his debut album and as you say, talks about some of the topics discussed here.... It's been out for about 12 years I think? At least.

edit on 22/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Ok, at which point did I say he hasn't been around for years?

Fair enough wyclef and Will.I.Am may not be the same person but I had always been told, I learn from mistakes.

Thank you for embedding the video but I find this post has ' so much wrong with it ', oh wait... it has only one error, exactly like my own!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
ya Canibus is so articulate with his lyrics...if you have a chance check out "Master Thesis" that is a dope song. He is also one of the best freestyle rappers out there.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
ya Canibus is so articulate with his lyrics...if you have a chance check out "Master Thesis" that is a dope song. He is also one of the best freestyle rappers out there.

Yeah i've heard that, had it on repeat for about half an hour haha. My personal favourite is "Only Slaves D.R.E.A.M", this one really stands out to me.

new topics

top topics

join