It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Player In Injunction Drama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the Sunday Heralds front page today?? I swear Duke Nukem must be the editor because that guy has Balls of steel.

twitpic.com...

So apparently it is Bryan Friggs.. (crack THAT code rainman HA) He has to come out and say it's him now... I don't think he'll be in the right frame of mind for the Champions League final now though.
Looks like Mr Clean Cut has a closet JUST for his skeletons, I only hope he has the decency to just be a man and admit it.. See what happens when morons are given ungodly amounts of money??

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The silly thing is the man that may or may not be a man that may or may not be a footballer that may or may not have had a super injuntion done would have only been in the paper for the act that he may or may not have done for a bout a week.

Now he may or may not have this injunction it may or may not follow him for the rest of his life.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Mannnnn would U believe it??? Bryan Friggs?? Dammit, I thought it was Gryan Griggs!!

st

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
lol brian friggs
that picture is what all the papers should have on the front page.... how long till friggsy sues that paper?
good find op ;-)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Funny enough it came up on Sky News Breaking News Sunday Herald Names Footballer... yet the Sunday Herald website WOULDN'T load and I mean it would come up with the name on the tab, but it would spin as if constantly re loading the site.

This picture is priceless though

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
haha that is awesome!!

taking the ultimate piss out of the british law system.. very very good

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Unlucky for him, he shouldn't have been so stupid as to try and take on twitter. I wonder if he'll play against Blackpool today?
edit on 22/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

that is damn funny... it is so obvious from the picture who it is... although most people with an internet connection knew who it was anyway.. even commentators in games were having digs eg "and its giggs playing away from home" etc

mofo got exposed!!!

so much for the golden boy of soccer huh?

edit on 22/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Not Brian Friggs!! I can't believe it's Friggsy, what must that fine Welshman Sir Alun Urguson think of the affair, I'm just glad it wasn't Shearer.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Unlucky for him, he shouldn't have been so stupid as to try and take on twitter. I wonder if he'll play against Blackpool today?
edit on 22/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

I hope he plays. Imagine the chants of the Blackpool supporters!

st

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Not Brian Friggs!! I can't believe it's Friggsy, what must that fine Welshman Sir Alun Urguson think of the affair, I'm just glad it wasn't Shearer.

Oh but Shearer has also been playing away, with no other than a female presenter on BBC, lets call her labi gogan for now

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

apparently there is a rumour the last word in your post and a certain blonde female sports/football presenter have also been playing away from home, with each other..
but as i say just a rumour of what i read on the t'internet..

looks like woodwardjnr beat me to it ^
edit on 22/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Apparently they've got this one lined up for if he plays::

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs and his wand'ring d***
Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, makes you f*****g sick,Took off her dress,Then gagged the press
Ryan Giggs,Ryan Giggs,Ryan Giggs.

I hope they stay up if they sing this

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
All I got to say here is that *yan *iggs looks really stupid now.........

He is actually becooming a laughing stock which is a shame because he is a very talented footballer ...

I think who ever or which ever 'blood sucking' agent or Law firms are advising him then THEY are probably the real problem here in giving *yan *iggs bad advice and trying to use money and power to take the piss out of the public....

BOTTOMLINE - He shags an attractive girl who is not his wife and he should now accept that and move on ...............If you can't keep your trousers up then accept the fact and move on........

He looks such a twerp now............. *yan *iggs, if your reading this SACK your Agent and SACK your Law firm there just in it for the money mate !!

Regards

PDUK

At todays match Will the Blackpool Fans be Allowed to chant anything to do with this or will they be sued ????? it's so pathetic...
edit on 22-5-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
lets call her labi gogan for now

Could we agree on Labi Groangen?? Looks like the tenner I had on Clare Balding being the other woman is lost then, why did everybody giggle when I picked Clare as Alan's lover.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Thepreye because: I give in to the censor, replaced s'n-word' with giggle.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
*yan *iggs, if your reading this

As if!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
That is one BRAVE newspaper

But yeah.... It's been public knowledge for at least a month now... everyone online knows and I'm sure there's not that many people left who don't know.

The thing is if they would have just reported this a few months ago.... the story would have been buried long ago and more news would have come and gone..... but because of all this injunction nonsense, people have been talking about Giggsy for ages... :shk:

It's a joke.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
lets call her labi gogan for now

Could we agree on Labi Groangen?? Looks like the tenner I had on Clare Balding being the other woman is lost then, why did everybody s'n-word' when I picked Clare as Alan's lover.

Well I would have told you, but I thought it was common knowledge Clare-bear likes to visit the furry mound!

st.

link   
Does anyone know why British injunctions can take effect abroad? In Ireland they wouldn't report it, and I heard he wants to sue twitter? Seems crazy

link   

s'n-word'

Things have gone too far when words like sn-i-gg-er get censored, come on ATS get real.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join