It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

at last britain have ended the campaign in iraq..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
at last it seems britain has finished with this phoney war in iraq..

The UK's military operation in Iraq is to end within hours when the Royal Navy stops training Iraqi sailors. Operation Telic, the name for the UK mission in Iraq since 2003, will finish but a handful of staff will remain at the British embassy in Baghdad.

i think this will come as a relief to alot of people here.. especially since we opposed the war in the first place..

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Can we impeach Tony Blair now please? PLEASE?
Second.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Great news.

Now this war / invasion has finished who's next on the list.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roguesheep
Great news.

that is the question my friend..
im sure these scumbags have got some thing up theirs sleeves..

we just have to look at which countries have an abundance of resources, dont play ball with the west and are relatively weak.. thats where i would put my money..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

How can he be impeached if he is no longer elected. Now as the private citizen he should just be brought and charged for what he did.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
just had to add this, : From Arsse.co.uk

All ways look on the bright side of life!!!
The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The British people have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Nazi blitz in 1940.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I wonder how the us media will play this? If they put to much of a spotlight on it the US people will wonder why there troops arn't coming home. and war is good for the economy. apparently

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by SatoriTheory

How can he be impeached if he is no longer elected. Now as the private citizen he should just be brought and charged for what he did.

You don't have to be elected, just an 'official'. I was of the understanding he is some sort of middle east envoy, peace maker.

But whatever, you knew what I meant.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Well we were out of Iraq in 2009.... all of our combat missions ended back then, this is the rest of our forces who were training Iraqi troops.

So our "Campaign" really ended a couple of years ago.... we were just "handing over" really.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Im American, but I have to say, you guys are lucky. We "supposedly" declared mission acomplished years ago...2003....and look how that turned out....Seriously, you guys are lucky and we're still gonna be there for years.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
just had to add this, : From Arsse.co.uk

All ways look on the bright side of life!!!
The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The British people have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Nazi blitz in 1940.

Made me Laugh Fantastic lol.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Great news.

I would say Pakistan in 2 to 3 years, Libya in the next 8 months and maybe Iran.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Don't we already have another front? Libya? I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before we have troops sent there.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think it is very possible that we could be seeing military intervention against Israel in the coming months.
A deal has been made with the Muslim Brotherhood. In return for their patronage, we have given our support to aid them gain power in middle east countries, now we must fulfill our final promise, the toppling of Israel.
We created Israel in the beginning, now we have been tasked with removing it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
I think it is very possible that we could be seeing military intervention against Israel in the coming months.
A deal has been made with the Muslim Brotherhood. In return for their patronage, we have given our support to aid them gain power in middle east countries, now we must fulfill our final promise, the toppling of Israel.

Links, sources and evidence for these fanciful claims please.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A rothschild family member according to Bob Chapman
just married into the royal family
haha
there will be no attacking of Britu$rael
The SAS who dress up like arabs and plan t bombs
will be back to dressing like Irishmen(women) again

Now where can we go and invade for BP
and drive up the price of gas in America?

edit on 22-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Did the UK government got any deals from the oil give away in Iraq, US got none, but the right to sell parts for the wells.

So much for the war that will pay for itself.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Great news.

that is the question my friend..
im sure these scumbags have got some thing up theirs sleeves..

we just have to look at which countries have an abundance of resources, dont play ball with the west and are relatively weak.. thats where i would put my money..

Oh and brown people, our masters like killing brown people.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The UK's military operation in Iraq is to end within hours when the Royal Navy stops training Iraqi sailors. Operation Telic, the name for the UK mission in Iraq since 2003, will finish but a handful of staff will remain at the British embassy in Baghdad.

never trust a politician words, why? obama said the same thing, that he ended the iraq conflict, but is it really over? nope us forces are still there, with that huge american embassy in the works in Baghdad.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa

Links, sources and evidence for these fanciful claims please.

"I think"

That's what was said. The link, source and evidence for his "fanciful" opinion is posted above.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join