It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO sightings over Minto.21.4.2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Found this video just now, am half way done so far, as it is 22 minutes of footage. At first I thought I was watching a video of "strange clouds", and then the show started. On the fence with this, but some of these objects have made some strange maneuvers so far.

I spotted zipping movements in the "orb" in question at 1:30 seconds onward. I suggest you watch more of this before drawing the quick conclusion that it must be a bird.

In my opinion, it appears that some of these orbs the uploader has filmed "materialize" out of thin air. With the background reference to the clouds, it also feels like these are at a higher altitude than your average hummingbird.

Would enjoy to hear some thoughts from some experts on this one.

edit on 22-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

no expert here but that is very odd. Is possible to be some type of small bird? or is it to high?

EDIT: did you see that like zap across at 3:33?
EDITT:The way it disappears like the light suddenly doesn't reflect on it. pretty cool cideo
edit on 22-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
"Thanks guys Justin Bieber here"

lol.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

thanks for the help? whats the point of that post? anyone got any ideas about this vid?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Apaaaaaaarently, there's a theory that the UFO sightings are actually 'the sons of God' refered to in Genesis 6:1-4. There are approximately 150, 000 reported sightings a day and growing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Don't bring that name here.......please

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy121
Apaaaaaaarently, there's a theory that the UFO sightings are actually 'the sons of God' refered to in Genesis 6:1-4. There are approximately 150, 000 reported sightings a day and growing.

Just recently? do you have any sources? be intresting to look at. like foo fights right?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I spotted zipping movements in the "orb" in question at 1:30 seconds onward. I suggest you watch more of this before drawing the quick conclusion that it must be a bird.

It's hard NOT to say that its a bird when you can see wings flapping at the beginning of the video.....I saw some zipping movements, and at times it appeared to disappear and look like an orb, but the fact that you see wings flapping at the beginning of the video outweighs these observations...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No doubt there are birds flying around in the shot. Regarding the object in 1:30, it appears to be flying too quickly and too high to be a white bird.

A seagull or a pelican would use the wind, making it go one direction at a pretty good speed. But I feel the maneuvers it makes are more of a hummingbird.

So it must be a large white, high flying hummingbird.

top topics

join