It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified flying object seen by a passenger on a plane.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If it is not a fake, it could be a UFO that is in its high speed atmospheric phase of flight. A white lighted orb that is probably designed to outrun anything that we can throw at it on our planet; including bullets.

Estimated speed by wild guessing: 4,000 mph.

It looks like the same type of object that I've seen one night; with the same kind of dazzling speed!!!

Did anybody see the UFO, when the person turned to the second airplane window? Because as of yet, I cannot make anything out.

Foofighter's forever.

Erno86

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Avyuir

Maybe weird things are happening far more often than we realize, but we only catch them when our cameras are out.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Was she / he sprinting?

That's a fast drink service there, man.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

You definetly got to let yourself know what close is.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'd love this to be real, but the cynic in me says 'it's fake'. I think the speed the UFO is flying, it would have been gone by the time the person fliming got to the other window?
Also, is it me or is the object making a noise when it flies by? Surely that would be impossible to hear on a plane flight at hight altitude at speed?

I hope I'm wrong, but I think it's another fake. If so, I wish the fakers would stop waht they're doing. It's making real UFo study impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join