It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified flying object seen by a passenger on a plane.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Took me a while to notice, but definitely saw something. Strange the person filming was allowed to do, thought that was against airline policy.
nope i film out my window everytime i fly, no one says anything.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yea your allowed to use actually cameras, just not mobile (cell) phones I think, unless they actually let you use your phone on 'flight mode', but ive never dared to try

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The reason people always seem to have their camera out when it goes by is no one posts the 55 million hours of video with nothing in it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There are people in the clouds!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Can someone slow the clip down? Would maybe be helpful..somehow??

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

agreed, as long as you're willing to admit it just as likely could be manipulated video.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Funny how when there is a post with a genuine 'wtf is that' element, nobody posts!

This is a clear video of some 'thing' over taking a plane in mid air and then going on to dip and rise and turn aswell, has to be one of THE most 'could that actually be a ufo' post/video I have ever seen.

Is it a bird? No birds cant go that fast.

Comet/asteroid? No, there is no smoke trail behind it and as I said it manoveres in the air.

The only thing it could be is some sort of military remote operated craft, either that or....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

One thing that stands out to me is size, it looks tiny compared to the plane, as in its the size of a large bird?? Would aliens travel in something so small?

Things DO tend to look smaller the further away they are.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The only thing it could be is some sort of military remote operated craft, either that or....

Why would it have to be 'remote controlled'?Why couldnt it be a really fast airplane?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well in my opinion, it seems pretty close to the plane and therefore small in size. To small to be a manned (human) craft.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
really very interesting but why was he filming the planes wing in the first place?

i wonder where all the debunkers have gone
edit on 23-5-2011 by dashdespatch because: typo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I will admit it possible that it could be altered video, but not just as likely. This sort of video's are hard to say one way or the other, this one is definitely interesting, but so quick it is hard to determine one way or another. Most digital camera's recording in video mode are poor really, and fast moving objects never show in clear definition.

I am not saying it is proof of anything, just wish people coming up with debunking theories at least had a reasoned argument instead of coming up with such lame debunks, the subject is quite serious to many people, and needs reasoned thought from those for and against

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

agreed. It is indeed interesting. Thanks for not screaming at me or whatever.

second

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
it's not an orb, it's pure matter with a funny smell. it flew out there for it to be noticed. These things always get into the view of cameras. There are plenty of such videos.

I don't know what it is. It has methaphysical abilities.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think its speed is rather slow to the speed it can manage.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

One thing that stands out to me is size, it looks tiny compared to the plane, as in its the size of a large bird?? Would aliens travel in something so small?

I think it is rather close to the plane.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
really very interesting but why was he filming the planes wing in the first place?

i wonder where all the debunkers have gone
edit on 23-5-2011 by dashdespatch because: typo

on an airplane it is always fun filming, you know how it goes.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

I think it is rather close to the plane.

based on what? Define 'close'

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ah U A Mowon? cause you can see it in the video. Close = not far.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
cause you can see it in the video. Close = not far.

Seriously? You cant be serious. I can also see clouds in that video. Are they 'close' too? That's an awfully broad definition of 'close' if it's just something i can see. I can see planes out in the sky right now. Are they 'close'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join