It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Unidentified flying object seen by a passenger on a plane.

page: 2
21
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
where will it take us?

what if all it does is flying? it's getting boring already. There needed to be lasers and much more.

hehe, there's still the fascinating part in it being such a small thing that can fly really fast. Who's is it?

I think it's a flying crafty controlled at distance. A dimensional craft.... a.. dimensional craft..

??

what the hell is happening above the clouds? huh? what do you say? I can make one wish. well, I wish the astronauts who went to outer space tell us all about what they have seen.

what? Wish will be granted within two days.





posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The thought of plasma beings comes to mind.

Interesting clip, I dont see how it could be a reflection with the camera holder huddled infront of the window in his sardine can sized seat.

Fast moving orbs that stop and start erratically are very interesting - Clearly this must be swamp gas? Or a turbo charged weather balloon?



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is what I would class as the most common type of UFO .

There are thousands of such things flying about on any day anywhere. Normally they cannot be seen because the human brain is not able to register something that moves so fast. I suspect that the photographer only became aware of it when reviewing his/her footage.

It is not a craft (of the hardware kind). It is some kind of plasma (as someone has already pointed out in the thread). It has intelligence though.

This just reminds me how the brain 's processing speed determines the shape and content of our physical world. If our brain could register these beings like the camera does, we would not be here talking about UFO. It would be IFOs.

What I like with this particular clip is that nobody can come and say :"it's a bird" or :"it's a bug". Mind you, we've already had : "it's a steward's flying trolley reflection " . Perhaps I am being optimistic .



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Are it those that make the cropcircles, sir? Do we react on these kind of things? Maybe they do something with us.

Dear God, enlighten us with you knowledge. What is the truth?

Do we want to know?
edit on 2011/5/22 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
This is what I would class as the most common type of UFO .

There are thousands of such things flying about on any day anywhere. Normally they cannot be seen because the human brain is not able to register something that moves so fast. I suspect that the photographer only became aware of it when reviewing his/her footage.

It is not a craft (of the hardware kind). It is some kind of plasma (as someone has already pointed out in the thread). It has intelligence though.

This just reminds me how the brain 's processing speed determines the shape and content of our physical world. If our brain could register these beings like the camera does, we would not be here talking about UFO. It would be IFOs.

What I like with this particular clip is that nobody can come and say :"it's a bird" or :"it's a bug". Mind you, we've already had : "it's a steward's flying trolley reflection " . Perhaps I am being optimistic .






No they're definitely visible, you can tell the camera man kind of notices it. I know I saw the EXACT same kind of object 10 years ago in a commercial flight.. only going vertical, but at the same speed.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Syroco because: clarify



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
you did, Syroco.


It's something like this ey.



whatever it is, it's been around for quite several years... decades.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer
 


Star for you sir.

Yes I agree with everything you said the object if military should not be there but who knows. Anyway this is just more evidence to add to the pile that will get us nowhere most believers don't need anymore evidence and as nonbelievers they are as ignorent as can be as you just seen.

the attendant was practicing for a 1000m sprint the follow morning

edit on 22/5/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think they are around for so long we subconsciously don't react on it anymore. We began to experience it as something normal. When I trace my mind I'm not particularly exited or something. They are realy no big thing.

It does something with our minds.


THEY PREPARE
edit on 2011/5/22 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
you did, Syroco.


It's something like this ey.



whatever it is, it's been around for quite several years... decades.


Yep! Had a flight behavior like that except it came from "under" the airplane and zipped vertically across to what I can describe as "above" the SW airplane.. though it basically just flew up.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Syroco
 


I would say their speed is variable. When they slow down you can see them with the naked eyes. But most of the time they go extremely fast.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Syroco
 



and they always seem to zip up..

it's getting boring not knowing what they are.
they remain, unidentified flying objects.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer

looks like the flight attendant going by with the metal drinks n chips trolley

Reflection


I don't think it's that, the trolley would be moving way too fast plus it just doesn't look like a trolley dolly's reflection.

Interesting vid OP.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
reply to post by Syroco
 


I would say their speed is variable. When they slow down you can see them with the naked eyes. But most of the time they go extremely fast.




Certainly


In fact, you'd miss these objects if you weren't peering out the window the entire flight... (which is why I always opt for a window seat on flights!!)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wickid
Wow interesting video, I'm not sure what that is but by the looks of it, it's damn fast obviously. good find brotha


Best twilight zone episode EVAR!



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
an angel or a gray...



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave
 


How come people always just happen to have their cameras out when something weird happens..?



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
reply to post by etherical waterwave
 


How come people always just happen to have their cameras out when something weird happens..?


A blinking light can clearly be seen high in the sky by the passenger who films it then catches this utterly undebunkable thing zipping along.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Took me a while to notice, but definitely saw something. Strange the person filming was allowed to do, thought that was against airline policy.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes out of the 2nd window you can clearly see it bank upwards and to the right before turning back left. WEIRD!!

The obvious thing to say is its a bird but what birds can fly at 500mph!! lol

One thing that stands out to me is size, it looks tiny compared to the plane, as in its the size of a large bird?? Would aliens travel in something so small?



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join