It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange anomaly found at Area 51 base? what is this?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
okay so as i was just searching for cool stuff at Area 51 through google maps (i was bored), i found this strange anomaly i cant identify it to me it looks like an old scrapped out abandoned aircraft...from the 1940's or something

Thats what this particular object looks like to me.... if you know what this is please tell me? i hate space pictures
they are always so confusing and blurry

and i had another thought that this may be a structure of some sort or a small building or oil container something like that.... but that just gave me more questions than answers

here is the picture... take a look? also it sits next to 2 aircraft hangers, ssss....so yeah... thats why i thought it was an aircraft

pic: i412.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

Looks like a helicopter on it's side. maybe used for safety training.

Tail top, nose bottom, door on side.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Interesting... first thing i thought was maybe the fuselage of a transport plane... maybe a Hercules or c17.

Be interested to see others thoughts too.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

NO its to big

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
id say its a mobile dental bus...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Looks like your standard UFO

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's the old fuselage of a transport airplane. What's so difficult to see about that?

Compare to this:
Aircraft boneyard

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

this thing is the size of a conventional aircraft much like a boeing airplane i measured the length of it
edit on 22-5-2011 by mercanaries3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
it absolutely looks like a fusealage

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I agree with those who say it looks like a fuselage. This could very well be what it is, as I have read that nothing leaves the base and that they bury or burn their trash. Where this item in question is located is not far from the old burn pits that they used to burn toxic waste on the base, so maybe it is just an old fuselage they are using for something or don't know what to do with. The buildings in the area do not lend any clues really as this item is located by a compressor building. HERE is a link to a site with a map of the buildings at Area 51 and it even has a Google Earth plugin you can download that will bring up all of the building names for you on Goolge Earth. I also noticed that when I went I viewed pics from previous dates that the ground had been recently disturbed next to the item. That could be nothing but I thought it should be noted.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Looks like the fuselage of a passenger jet:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85797166c202.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hmm, looks like a giant two tailed alien space bred worm. So thats what they have been hiding all this time!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Fuselage of a high wing cargo plane(C-123 Provider???) likely used for fire and rescue training.

It first showed up in Nov 2006 and was setting upright.
in Jun 2009b it was rolled to the side,
by Jul 2009 it was being rolled back upright
by may 2010 it was upright and may have been moved a couple feet closer to the jet blast shield
by jun 2010 it was back on its side.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So THAT'S where I left my toothbrush!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

new topics

top topics

join