It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of The Round Table V The Sheeple - For God's Sake - GET OUT OF THE BOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's all a game - Yes it's a huge game of chess.

When will people get out of the box and see it. The key nations U.S, China, Russia, Israel, France, UK - at least the key Western Nations are all close buddies and they all sit together and make decisions that come no where near what Mr and Mrs Joe Blogg think they're making decisions about.

There biggest problem that they all have in common is the population explosion and while we all 'clap trap' on about Earthquakes, Comets, Aliens, Weather, Finances - you name it. We are all playing into their hands like 'SHEEPLE TO THE SLAUGHTER' (keep them occupied while we complete this game of chess)

Like the Knights of the Round Table (only they're not Knight's in shining armour) they spend most of their time working out a way to reduce the population and save themselves.

They discuss WW111 like we discuss what to buy at the Supermarket but their SUPER market is Planet Earth and the only problem they agree or disagree about is which slice of the cake they get when it's all done.

Whos Bunkers will be respected and whos can be illiminated? Of course it's common knowledge about the Bunkers existance! It's important to them that their fellow Bed Mates know exactly where they are in order to avoid them. They will also need to avoid the Bunkers housing the Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Physicists, all those they deem necessary for the renewal process. This takes some working out and agreeing on.

Then there's the problem of the Minerals of the Earth - the Gold and Silver (silver is vital for future technology - noticed it's value lately) Mmm now that's going to take some agreeing on but then new Trade Rules will sort that out no problem.

Once the Sheeple have been reduced to the level they see fit they'll call off the War and commence their NWO

Once they all agree their strategy and how to protect each other they turn the SHEEPLE AGAINST EACHOTHER WHILE THEY SIT IN THEIR BUNKERS AND WATCH THE GAMES - Just like the Romans watching the Gladiators in the Arena.

And WE THE SHEEPLE will willingly KILL EACH OTHER only to be rewarded at the end with a life of serfdom and IT WILL ALL START OVER AGAIN!

You have to be either Blind or Plain Stupid if you can't see it coming. THESE LEADERS ARE NOT AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER - IT'S NOT IN THEIR INTERESTS TO BE - THEIR ONLY ENEMY IS YOU!

They play us like the Sheeple and Cattle we are!

We have very poor memories - the survivors of the last Great Wars have almost all gone - Many of whom tried to tell their tale but no one believed them. Many really believed they were fighting for their Country - Patriots each and every one of them - made that way through the Propaganda of their time - (sound familiar) God Bless their Blindness.

It's time to STAND UP - not as a Country but AS THE HUMAN RACE!

The Facts are Staring You ALL in The Face.

GET OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!! - BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

While they all take turns making their preplanned announcements - like the UNBELIEVABLE one Obama made about the Israeli/Palastinian boarders (all pre agreed) GET REAL!

Some Countries are not in on the game - and they won't survive.

BUT THE SHEEPLE CAN!
edit on 22-5-2011 by Seekeye2 because: Additional comments

WE are the Pawns - Why do you think the Major Players say CHECK MATE before the Kill - MATE being the Operative Word.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Seekeye2 because: Additional comments

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Look at the birthrates in Europe America and china. there are other means to cap population growth nowdays. You might have very well been right about past wars, when after millions of death the victors settled for a small fraction of Germany when they could have annexed it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
we are pawns, but can become a King if we choose.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Actually, no you can't. If you're a pawn now, you'll always be a pawn. The Elite are all set down from birth or selected by those above them if they've earned it. As for the pawns, they will always just be another pawn in the game.

Unless people actually do listen to Seekeye2 and understand the message, then, just maybe, we might get our damn lives and liberty back though. But I'm not exactly counting on it this late in the game.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by yourmaker

Actually, no you can't. If you're a pawn now, you'll always be a pawn. The Elite are all set down from birth or selected by those above them if they've earned it. As for the pawns, they will always just be another pawn in the game.

Unless people actually do listen to Seekeye2 and understand the message, then, just maybe, we might get our damn lives and liberty back though. But I'm not exactly counting on it this late in the game.

they can't tell me how to play the game. they can make me decide new strategy for the moves they've taken but they can't win. The elite, are only what we make them. without the pawns and their backeras they stand out on the board, alone.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well, you've certainly got the right attitude and fire in your belly for something, but you'll still never by King! At best, you may see the day where you are the King of your own future, but like I said before, once a pawn in THEIR game, always just a pawn. The game itself is just designed that way and has been for a very long time.

It's like a giant machine which has been gaining momentum for so long that it can neither stopped nor reversed at this point. However, if everyone would stop increasing it's power I believe it would eventually run itself down. But for now, your best bet is to get the hell out of it's way.

This is of course just my opinion and since I would hate to see such an ambitious person as yourself decide to give up fighting the machine I hope what I've said doesn't discourage you from at least trying it your way. If you make it and I'm still around I'll be the first to admit my mistake and congratulate you on your success!!!

Good Luck and God Speed!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Related thread:

The Game Is Afoot, And It's Us
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 2/6/2011 @ 04:52 AM

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

If they really wanted us all dead, couldn't they have done it by now?
I mean if they're all in it together, they can easily just start a world war with the flick of a switch.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria
reply to post by Seekeye2

If they really wanted us all dead, couldn't they have done it by now?
I mean if they're all in it together, they can easily just start a world war with the flick of a switch.

Not that easy - first they have to agree the rules of the game and they'll argue a lot over that. Once they come out of their bunkers - what they are left with will be vital to who rules the next Empire.

They also need to do it in such a way that the sheeple haven't a clue until it kicks off otherwise they endanger their final plans.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The only unified conspiratorial force in the world is the treaty between the churches. And they are in uproar about moving into prime position once they clash the other political groups, cults, religious associations, and human associations that they had infiltrated and fully control against one another and against the other groups they dont control. Then they take the west. They are up to their old games, funding all sides of the groups clashing against each other in countries around the world, supporting all conflicting parties killing to them all off, all so that when they are ready to burn down democracy and rise a christian order from its ashes and take over a the left overs of a world that has been left in ruins of civil war, disaster, and tradegy that they orcastrated.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

I myself don't think the churches will have a place in the NWO - unless it starts with worshipping the Elites as Gods?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is why I'm proud to be a Canadian. We may be a western nation, but we aren't trying to # over the world ( atleast not yet. Stephen Harpsh^t is a Canadian version of George Bush. )

new topics

top topics

join