It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a heads up for west coast of the states.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Im from New Zealand I know. And your probally saying , whats America got to do with me. Well I do know a couple of people well over there. And I do worry, when I see some news coming in from Cali about Earthquakes.
There was a 4.6 off the coast just recently.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

And then I saw a photo on facebook from a person in Cali.

This is what people are saying that they saw in the sky before the Chile, New Zealand and Japan earthquake.
And then of course there is the Micthell Coombes prediction. Im not predicting this or I have not had dreams about it either. Just showing what I have come across here tonight. Stay safe everyone.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Must be logged in to facebook to view the image, and even then, it tells me content is unavailable..
Any other possible source for a pic?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I don't have a Facebook login, which is needed to see the image. Can you describe what's in it or link to a similar one not on Facebook?

Edit: Sorry, was typing while the person above was posting, didn't mean to gang up on you.
edit on 22-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Picture wont load. I imagine its the rainbow colours in the clouds that are seen before earthquakes but are actually just light reflecting off ice crystals and quite common.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

ok im a bit PC retarted. How can i put the picture on the thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
[
Thoughts...
1. This has nothing to do with "crisis in Japan"
2. Stop posting messages about small earthquakes! There are THOUSANDS of earthquakes each year around this size.
3. A facebook page link is useless to the millions of people (like me) who dont have a facebook account.
4. "This is what people are saying that they saw"... but of course no I've no idea what you're talking about. Saw what?
5. The "Micthell Coombes prediction" is linked in what way exactly?
6. "Im not predicting this" - but I'm 100 percent sure that you'd take credit for it if anything happened. Take a stand one way or the other.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

By ______ in Truth Seekers group.. She posted this 9 hours ago. Photo caption: "Rainbow clouds above my apt unit..." She lives in South California. Rainbow clouds were seen 1 hour or less before Sichuan, Haiti, Chile and Japan earthquakes.. So is New Madrid happening after all?

I think they got their fault lines mixed up and it was posted 9 hours ago and nothing happened an hour after that. 3 hours later California got a 3.6 & 3.9. Kind of a normal day for California quake wise.
edit on 22-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: removed 'reply to'

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Managed to get a capture of the pic:

Not sure if its the HAARP clouds or not - the chemtrail running straigh through it is interesting though!

The fact that a 4.6 hit about 80 minutes is pretty compelling evidence though i must say.
edit on 22-5-2011 by srsen because: fix pic

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Here you go OP. this should help you out.

And you might also want to check this puppy out.
edit on 22-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Not sure if its the HAARP clouds or not

"HAARP clouds"? Seriously, you just made that up, didnt you?

Originally posted by srsen
The fact that a 4.6 hit about 80 minutes is pretty compelling evidence though i must say.

Not even slightly. Like I said in an earlier posting, THOUSANDS of earthquakes like that happen every year.
About THIRTEEN THOUSAND in fact.
The "rainbow clouds" are just high altitude ice crystals, and people have been noticing them ever since people have existed.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I would not take credit for any disaster, natural or man made. I have recently been through a couple of disasters and would not want anyone go through such a ordeal. And yes I know the west coast has thousands of quakes every year. Its just that this one is off the coast, in the same area where Mr Coombes told his facebook friends. And pretty shallow. It is also right on the plate boundry. Could just be heating up. Rubbing tiogeather, getting ready for a more major slip. Now I mean this by saying I hope not. Come on taking credit for something so horriable. Take year head out of your crack.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
"HAARP clouds"? Seriously, you just made that up, didnt you?

Yeah i did actually, was the quickest way to refer to them without going through the whole explanation

Not even slightly. Like I said in an earlier posting, THOUSANDS of earthquakes like that happen every year.
About THIRTEEN THOUSAND in fact.
The "rainbow clouds" are just high altitude ice crystals, and people have been noticing them ever since people have existed.

Yeah i know this. I watch earthquake monitors daily, studied earthquake mechanics at University last year, I know about them too - but all that doesnt mean that HAARP is impossible.

In my view, there's no problem having a model of HAARP working alongside nature to induce large earthquakes.

Some quakes are just nature's work, the defintie majority i would say. But when there is sugestions of HAARP. it must be taken seriously. There is data to support the HAARP claims.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Its just that this one is off the coast, in the same area where Mr Coombes told his facebook friends.

"In the same area" is hard to describe since I dont know where Mr Coombes is, but the earthquake was NOT off the coast of California despite this being the only state mentioned in the thread so far.

All I see in this threads so far is that somebody saw a perfeclty normal natural phenomenon, and then 80 minutes later an earthquake happened *somewhere else*.

edit on 22-5-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I agree myself on what these odd clouds mean or if quake related, but imagine the sheer terror if a massive quake hit in the middle of the night on the west coast. People would think it was the rapture. Great way to control the remaining population by fear of god.......scary thought for an west coastie.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

"In the same area" is hard to describe since I dont know where Mr Coombes is, but the earthquake was NOT off the coast of California despite this being the only state mentioned in the thread so far.

Was off coast of Oregon - pretty sure Coombes said the California coast region. Thing is, if your talking on a global scale, as we are, then Oregon and California are neighbours and certainly in a similar region - so his 'predicition' wasn't too bad.

But who knows, lets see what happens over the next few days. This could be nothing, or it could be a foreshock to something worse.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well I do hope this is just another mid sized earthquake, that will come to nothing whats so ever, like just about all of them. And yes the 4.6 was not in California. But I think just putting this message out here on ATS is the right thing to do.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Mr. "Coombes" said it was postponed til September so...

Also it's not uncommon to have quakes that size around the ring of fire...
Don't know about those clouds...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Predicting an earthquake might happen along the coast of California is like predicting something might get broken on the left side of my house. You gotta be a lot more specific if you want it to count as a hit should it occur.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Im not predicting any big quake on the west coast. Just showing a photo of rainbow clouds that people claim are seen b4 quakes. And also movement right on the fault out at sea that could be a foreshock to something alot bigger. Come on its not all that bad what im saying here. I mean at least im not talking about a reptile person coming out of the sky or a stray planet crashing into us. People said that there was also signs b4 our christchurch quake. Wish I had of seen something online b4. I might of told my wife not to go into work that day. Shes still upset by what she saw.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I see the rainbow colored clouds a lot. I never really noticed them before I got interested in earthquake activity, now I am always looking up. Thing is though, I am not in an earthquake rich area. Been here most of my life and have only experienced 1 earthquake, that was in 2002. Minor quake. But the clouds, we see them all the time. Also sun dogs. I read up about how the different shapes of ice crystals cause different formations in the sky, it all sounds quite plausible. Relating to earthquake clouds though, I have read that if they are seen prior to a quake, it has to do with magnetic activity, being fueled by the impending quake's pressure on a fault, or something like that. But I can attest that every time you see the rainbow colored clouds it does not mean an earhtquake is coming. 99 % of the time, it just means ice crystals are in the air.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join