It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the video posted back in March from a family in Florida, the loud noise, HAARP?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by davenah
reply to post by Irish614

Sorry people I deleted the other vid, I managed to charge my camera.Its a shame it was so windy, but if you play it from around 2 min in, you get a good idea of the noise, but it was so loud.

www.youtube.com...
Dude....This is exactly what I heard in michigan city indiana. I made a thread about it, but this is the exact same sound i heard! Wow, just wow.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by the deop
Earthquakes were reported in Iceland and the Grimsvotn volcano started erupting just hours after that noise was reported. Coincidence?

Volcano eruption in Iceland sends up ash plume, shuts airport _ but Europe is spared, for now

Vatnajökull - earthquakes during the last 48 hours

Also, did you notice that the previous time this was reported was 2 days before the earthquake and tsunami in Japan?

Another coincidence?

I've already heard a bunch of alternative theories to the "noise" being heard around the world, and It does seem quite plausible that it is the sound waves propagating through the atmosphere from Volcano eruption in Iceland. Does anyone know the rate or difference at which sound travels the farther north on the hemisphere? Or if that would even make a difference, all in all - depending on the frequency the sound emitted from the volcano would in fact dictate if the waves could bounce of the ionosphere and water/land enough times to be heard around the world.
edit on 23-5-2011 by juveous because: spellingn

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

Originally posted by the deop
Earthquakes were reported in Iceland and the Grimsvotn volcano started erupting just hours after that noise was reported. Coincidence?

Volcano eruption in Iceland sends up ash plume, shuts airport _ but Europe is spared, for now

Vatnajökull - earthquakes during the last 48 hours

Also, did you notice that the previous time this was reported was 2 days before the earthquake and tsunami in Japan?

Another coincidence?

I've already heard a bunch of alternative theories to the "noise" being heard around the world, and It does seem quite plausible that it is the sound waves propagating through the atmosphere from Volcano eruption in Iceland. Does anyone know the rate or difference at which sound travels the farther north on the hemisphere? Or if that would even make a difference, all in all - depending on the frequency the sound emitted from the volcano would in fact dictate if the waves could bounce of the ionosphere and water/land enough times to be heard around the world.
edit on 23-5-2011 by juveous because: spellingn
Most of the experiences were way before that even happened, I know my experience was way before anyway.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

edit: lol I totally grabbed an ancient article from the eruption in 2010
i knew something was off
edit on 24-5-2011 by juveous because: whoops

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

awfully close timing, you said you heard it in am of the 22nd, and the report from bbc of the volcano eruption was on the 21st, reported no later than 12:32 GMT, which i think is 8:32am EST. -news.bbc.co.uk...
No I heard it on the night of the 16th of this month.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-5-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Oh, well then I don't really know about that. I basically was seeing most about this around the 21st and 22nd

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Oh, well then I don't really know about that. I basically was seeing most about this around the 21st and 22nd
Yeah, even my girlfriends father agrees somethings going on and thats not very often that he takes the time to hear me out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
downright bizarre and chilling at the same time. wtf

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but its possible this was an Alien Ship. People have been talking about some big alien event this fall, maybe they're moving into position. They're cloaked so we don't see them, but we can still hear them.

If you haven't guessed, I like to play the long shot odds

This is what I was going to say...(thanks for doing it for me)....to me this is a very real possibility.
edit on 24-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct a word

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Really thats amazing, under the high pitched sound I could hear what sounded like a jet engine, hard to explain, but what ever made the noise its got to be huge. But to be honest I was waiting for it. I don't know if it was because some other guys on here said they heard something in Devon, thats about 300 or so miles from me, and I'm not sure on the date they heard it or if it was the same noise. When it stopped it was like a Hoover being turned off and the pitch slowly dipped, and then silence. It definitely sounded like some sort of machine to me.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by davenah

Sorry people I deleted the other vid, I managed to charge my camera.Its a shame it was so windy, but if you play it from around 2 min in, you get a good idea of the noise, but it was so loud.

www.youtube.com...
Dude....This is exactly what I heard in michigan city indiana. I made a thread about it, but this is the exact same sound i heard! Wow, just wow.

Really thats amazing, under the high pitched sound I could hear what sounded like a jet engine, hard to explain, but what ever made the noise its got to be huge. But to be honest I was waiting for it. I don't know if it was because some other guys on here said they heard something in Devon, thats about 300 or so miles from me, and I'm not sure on the date they heard it or if it was the same noise. When it stopped it was like a Hoover being turned off and the pitch slowly dipped, and then silence. It definitely sounded like some sort of machine to me.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by animalz
do you people have any idea what HAARP is?

will you connect every natural disaster and crap that happens to HAARP...?

if someone would explain, scientifically how does HAARP work?

wtf people, you blame something and you have no idea what its made for and how it works? cmon.. give me a break

stop connecting your random dots and trying to find pattern and make theory.. i am also interested in many things.. but you know, to make something a proof, you need much more than your kid garage theories..

i mean wtf.. have you ever talked to someone, who is well educated, and got for example pHD in Metheorology/Physics/Astronomy, whatever? they would laugh their asses off on these theories..

i mean, that noice is strange, and thanks for sharing, looking forward to investigating, but why connect it to HAARP and conspiracies, and put more BS on our, allready HUGE PILE of BS?

plx people, use brains.. you all got something there, do the harder part of work.. stop the massive BS's

Perhaps this will help some understand what HAARP does as well as show some that do not believe HAARP
can be used for nefarious reasons.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5/24/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
www.youtube.com... this is the video in reference

Well this morning 1:30 am EST I had just finished watching SNL when I heard what I thought to be bass from a car radio, I muted the tv and looked out the window and heard a constant roar. I thought oh it must be a train, until it lasted for over 20 minutes. I live in Upstate NY , the sound stopped as quickly as it arrived. I thought I'd post it and see if theres anyone in my neck of the woods who uses ATS and can verify.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

I thought I would like to show you guys this>>> earthquake.usgs.gov... Look at NY. There was magnitude 2 (I think) quake there yesterday. I think that may have something to do with the noise.
Or it could be HAARP rays as well as pther members have mentioned.
edit on 24-5-2011 by NiceKid007 because: Added stuff

edit on 24-5-2011 by NiceKid007 because: Added stuff

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr718
Hello everyone. Long time Lurker who decided to actually sign up after I heard the same loud noise in North bergen NJ for for 20 mins at around 3am then it started again from 4 until 0540 on saturday morning. I recorded it on my cellphone because it sounded like a plane hovering at times, then a strong wind but there were no planes and no breeze. The sound changed in volume a few times no shaking just the sound. Here is the video. www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by Mr718 because: to add link to the video I made of the noise.

here's another vid on youtube...same date, time and noise
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The damage they could do with this technology is pretty scary. Messing with the ionosphere isn't the best idea.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i have heard the same exact sounds here in toronto!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Long time lurker, first time poster. I live in upstate New York and have experienced something similar to what you have described (though not on this night). I would like to offer an explanation that may be the cause of some members experience, though I do not think it is likely the soul source of this phenomenon.

The cause of this near me is a train. I am 3-5 miles away from the nearest tracks, but for some reason, and only during the summer dark a.m. hours, the noise is a shocking loud rumble without the typical rythmic sound of a passing train. I attribute this to a combined factor of the cargo load of the train, the speed and direction of the wind, possibly temperature/humidity can impact noise, and that you are more likely to have your windows open during the summer. Combine this with the lower ambient noise during the night and also that your perception of volume is different (noises sound louder when your ears aren't constantly hearing noise) - the combined impact is an eerily loud drowning rumble for around 20 minutes that suddenly disappears (or passes).

Just a thought - as I have been awoken (the confusion of being suddenly awoken adds to the effect) countless times throughout my life in upstate new york, and thought some type of space craft was hovering over my house - but alas, just a train.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by speedmaster1234

The cause of this near me is a train. I am 3-5 miles away from the nearest tracks, but for some reason, and only during the summer dark a.m. hours, the noise is a shocking loud rumble without the typical rythmic sound of a passing train.

I grew up 1/4 from a railroad, and trust me when I tell you, this sounds nothing like a train. I actually heard it just the other day while on a boat fishing. I was waiting for a tornado to crest the nearby hillside...Thats what it sounded like, a large, destructive tornado. Only it came from one direction, didn't move and didn't "fade". There are no railroad tracks anywhere near this place so I can assure this thing has no conductor and no horn.

Cheers.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i have to add... the army can make that much noise with a fleet of helicopters and maybe 3 or 5 jets circling and some tricks designed to ride on the side of train tracks to protect minerals science or hardware in any country or planet ...some times it takes a lot to protect the things you need and some times it takes a lot to get the stuff you need to build things with

if you send 1 guy every time you only lose one guy but you might not have gotten the job done

in Placentia i have heard a loud clanking noise sounded like walking tanks of some kind made me think of lost planet though i never saw anything

be careful and dont go out side when you hear the noises if you plan to though buy a good light thats bight not just some discount thing.... light up the sky!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I thought about that today. I also hear low-sounding planes but see them nowhere in the clear skies sometimes.
There's some transparent or invisible stuff goin on.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join