It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the video posted back in March from a family in Florida, the loud noise, HAARP?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Someone else has reported this on YouTube same date and location.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Noise, of any frequency, can have a multitude of starting points and multiple cuases for the noise. Not just for nefarious reasons. Let me give you an example. A village was being plagued by high pitched whining at iregular times of the day and week. It took 5 years of intensive investigation by the envirenment health agency. The noise was being generated by small(approx 5ft long 2ft high and 2ft wide) high pressure pumps. Probably nothing strange in that but the pumps were 10 miles away from the village and in a valley. The pumps were part of a coal powered fire station and were used to pump the fine dust exhaust into hoppers. Not withstanding no one could approach these small pumps when they were opperating. Just being within 40ft you would vibrate along the floor. The errational times the pumps were on lead to difficulty tracing the noise but the biggest mistake was the pumps did not give off the frequency of the noise identified in the village. It turned out the sound travelling out of the valley over a hill and the distance to the village allowed the ultra sound to drop into the human hearing range. This was cured by building 2 garage sized bunkers round the 2 pumps. Cured! Sound can be generated by all sorts of machinery which at site can be out of human hearing range either low or high frequency yet can manifest itself miles from the souce.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I live in NYC, didn't notice anything unusual but it's always loud here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The US navy uses a ultra ultra low frequency when communicating with it's submarines, because it has been proven to travel the farthest underwater. Could these frequencies be resonating with any shore instalations? You have to have some serious equipment and regular transmisions of the noise to stand any chance of tracking anything. Do you not have an environment agency to investigate this as it could be classed as noise pollution.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i participated in this thread here the other day

Odd noise coming from Essex County NJ area now!

I live a good 20-30 miles west of jersey city and NYC. I was awake that morning and heard a noise myself but thought little of it. I live in the suburbs but my block terminates to our town sewage center/compost heap so i'm used to hearing 18wheelers and dump trucks jake brakes in the weekday early hours. i'm chalking my noise to either street sweepers or mosquito fogger trucks both which are loud are are common after rainstorms like we had in the area all week.

But there was another thread here and youtube vid i'm having trouble finding that could explain the noise.The vid was a guy who heard the noise went out for a drive filming and found a gas line being purged much like this.
jersey is crowded so alot of these pipeline stations are often hidden off highways and such.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Did people in your town/neighborhood hear it as well? Kinda of an scary noise, especially when it seemed to change or get louder at times. I've hear rumbles from time to time but at best they last at least 2-3 seconds and it doesn't seem that people seem to notice

As for what the news said don't believe their bs. They LIE!
edit on 22-5-2011 by Xenam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Earthquakes were reported in Iceland and the Grimsvotn volcano started erupting just hours after that noise was reported. Coincidence?

Volcano eruption in Iceland sends up ash plume, shuts airport _ but Europe is spared, for now

Vatnajökull - earthquakes during the last 48 hours

Also, did you notice that the previous time this was reported was 2 days before the earthquake and tsunami in Japan?

Another coincidence?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I had spoken to my neighbor about the noise and he agreed that he heard the same thing. I live in Upstate NY which is about 3 to 3 1/2 hours from NYC and Boston. Could it have been the same noise as heard in NJ, I don't know? All I can say is that I heard something that I have never heard before.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is a thread on here already collecting reports from around the world, it might be helpful to investigations and collection of information if you also add your experience to that one too as well as having this one for your particular area

Rumbling noise being heard around the world... report here

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
www.youtube.com... this is the video in reference

Well this morning 1:30 am EST I had just finished watching SNL when I heard what I thought to be bass from a car radio, I muted the tv and looked out the window and heard a constant roar. I thought oh it must be a train, until it lasted for over 20 minutes. I live in Upstate NY , the sound stopped as quickly as it arrived. I thought I'd post it and see if theres anyone in my neck of the woods who uses ATS and can verify.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

I live in southern indiana and I have been seeing these weird light flashes at night. they seem to be too constant to be a flicker of lightening.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
there was a rumbling sound similar to this in Portsmouth, England last night (about 26 hours ago from this post)

Weird.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

you should try posting on somewhere on craigslist (missed connections perhaps?) in your area to see if there was anyone else within your vicinity who heard it as well. The more people close to you, the more likely you'll be convinced it wasn't just you and you can try to piece it together by comparing your stories.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
from the youtube videos in this thread, this sounds like what i heard in ATL on a sunday in mid-march, i posted about it in the other thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
HAARP is some kind of weapon, I'm not sure for what ? maybe weapon or weather control... what ever we need to find out more info. on it !!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

You could probably start with wiki and the multitude of published articles on it in the 'net, and then the even larger multitude of conspiracy theories about it - the wiki article even has a dedicated conspiracy sub-section.

It's not hard to find info on it

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr718

Thanks for posting the video. Don't let yourself be distracted by a couple of 2-bits on this site. The majority is rather nice and educated.
edit on 22-5-2011 by AllIsOne because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

It could be a large scale Tesla Oscillator or a Tectonic Weapon I dont know, I think it has weapon capabilities, HAARP, that is.

There are international treaties in place.

The 1978 Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty ratified by 75 states, and signed by a further 17, that prohibits use of environmental modification techniques to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, amongst other phenomena

Source

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I usually come here just to read up post. So I hardly say anything.
But on this particular post I have read the original Florida post and of course I was skeptical especially when
people around me in NJ where saying they have heard this and well I had not heard jack I am driving around various towns 8hrs a day since I am a field tech I have never heard anything like the sounds being reported.

But hold on there just yet I can confirm 100% that this sound is real and I tried to record it with my cell phone last week with no success because by the time I remembered where I had put the phone & began to record a gust of wind came and the sound stopped basically like a flick of a switch.

I am sure it will happen again so looking to see what the heck can it be now I live in East Windsor NJ to my knowledge someone correct me if I am wrong but I do not recall ever seeing a gas relief valve anywhere within my immediate area so if that's the case what other explanation is there for the sound? to me it seemed like the sound was coming from South West towards Hamilton,Trenton

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We heard it too on the north coast Ca some months ago maybe like March.
The sound woke me up and i woke up my husband, we stood outside near naked in the cold listening confused a long time, we live at the coast and the ocean can roar, but we have been her near 20 years and never heard this sound, it seemed to be all around and above it went on for hours nearly all night I was finaly able to go to sleep before dawn when it stopped.
It was not storming and there was no wind, when the ocean gets rough and sounds loud it is when a storm is going, wind blowing or an incoming storm off shore, the next day was calm and sunny. Don't know what to think, it was very disturbing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm not here to debunk or steer the topic off-course:

BUT I would bet every penny I've ever earned that these are jet engine tests. Live around an airport or spend time on military installations and you could pick it out miles away. I was stationed in NC for a short time for training and even a couple miles from any runway the entire neighborhood would shake. Sounds like a constant deep thunder. Ever wonder why an entire populace doesn't report the noises? Most have experienced them before. Let the sounds happen for longer than a couple hours at a time and then I would be concerned. Just my .02.

Also of note, no reason to give the street address, but some coordinates would be nice, as I would again bet the farm on an airport, jet manufacturer or at least a runway being very close to every location this has happened.
edit on 22-5-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

Again, it doesn't eve have to be an airport. If you were downwind even a couple miles from this test it would rattle the ground and sound very, very deep.
www.youtube.com...

Let alone a massive 4-jet engine powered A380, 747 or military craft doing engine stress tests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join