It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fool Me! Is Your Government Making You See What They Want You To?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Yes, that makes sense for them to do that, sleight*(sp?) of hand type of marketing. I have heard of people recording the commercials, just to go back and read the fine print. Now with 'Rewind Live T.V.' it should be easier than ever to do that. Might be interesting to see what you could find printed on those commercials.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Yes, that makes sense for them to do that, sleight*(sp?) of hand type of marketing. I have heard of people recording the commercials, just to go back and read the fine print. Now with 'Rewind Live T.V.' it should be easier than ever to do that. Might be interesting to see what you could find printed on those commercials.
Indeed, I wish I had DVR in my room, its only out in the living room and im never in there. But yeah rewinding to read it is a wise idea.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Half close your eyes and let them go out of focus and you will briefly see the two shades match each other.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

check the link

also, you can take a piece of paper, and cut out holes that match the location of the squares, so you can ONLY see A and B

top topics

<< 1   >>

join