It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC Cracks The Whip What Will America Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
News you just wont see on TV but you will see and hear their mouth pieces tell you that Israel is the one true ring.

I hope you took the time to listen to the Jewish girl at the end speak if you did you might want to give her outfit a look. Real people telling it like it is not near enough left.

In the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, four million Palestinians live under military occupation. The Israeli government retains control over Palestinian land and lives but refuses to grant Palestinians equal rights under the law. For most Palestinians, most of the time, there is no recourse to stop injustice. Most Palestinians live in fear. Though Israel has a right and duty to defend itself, occupying the Palestinian people by force has brought Israelis neither peace nor security. Instead, it has eroded Israeli civil society, causing a rise in post-traumatic stress disorder amongst Israeli soldiers and an increase in violence against women. You can help end this.

jewishvoiceforpeace.org

ps all 112 percent of us are hooped even if you believe the poll.

edit on 22-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
still nice to see 55 percent of jews in America see the 1967 borders as reasonable. I'm 100 % for a strong and independent israel but they need to work out the borders and let the Palestinians have their land and fair laws.
My Rabbi is livid at Obama lol called him out on the Hero today. (all the kids gather up to the front under a shroud over them and the rabbi and he ministers to them) before shabot (jewish Sunday school) He talked about bullies and said sometimes we have to stand up to them. Then said it was like Obama and that Netanyahu was the brave man standing up to him.
Gave a great service on the end of leviathan and about the end times tho.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I can't wait until we've rid this world of religion!

As an agnostic i'm on the fence on whether god exists or not since none of us can know this ATM.

With the times were living in its hard for me to see how so many people still follow these religions under the premise of their literature written thousands of years ago. By who knows heck.

In my personal opinion i see religion as one huge fallacy.

Its just something that divides all the humans on this Earth. We are all brothers and sisters. Religion spreads hate and division and causes wars and death. It hardly stands for Peace.

In the History books in the future Religion will be an ancient practice.

Religion will be archaic and Dead. Good riddance Religion!
edit on 22-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I can't wait till we rid the world of people who think religion is a bad thing.

Thing is, you don't have Jesus, so you don't understand anything about it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
I can't wait till we rid the world of people who think religion is a bad thing.

Thing is, you don't have Jesus, so you don't understand anything about it.

Sure I get what your saying been christian my whole life old enough to be catholic when everyone was...
Found the Evangelical movement early and on my own. But In my view of Christianity I have room for all religions. Indeed Jesus told us we should be judged by our works. Overturned the church and the seat of TPTB at the time. But I digress fact is religion has done a lot of both good and bad still does. Sad times when people will call themselves missionaries but work to profit foreign interest. Yet the church remains a pillar to our community. Providing relief for the needy and guidance for those of us who seek it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Actually i was raised as a Christian by my Parents I suggest you don't assume things! I became agnostic after becoming a man of Science. Instead of following something i could not ascertain; I questioned the existence of God since i was around 10 years old (Now 22) and questioned the validity of all Religions on Earth; most of the religions which have a self-centred view on humanities existence in the Universe.

The Universe is so vast and expansive I have a hard time believing in the folly coming from Earth based religions!
edit on 22-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join