It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Body is Getting Younger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Candy and Donuts!? I've been on that diet for years, and it seems to have had the exact OPPOSITE effect on me. lol

could be an awakening or you have a stupid fast metabolism.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by elouina

How much resveretrol do you take. What brand. How much is it and how long have you been taking it?

RevGenetics 500mg 99% pure and purity tested pharmaceutical grade transresveratrol. It cost me a little over $20 for a 30 pill bottle. Free shipping if I buy about 5 bottles. I always use some type of discount code when I order. I feel that 100 mg of grape seed extract works great along with it. A combined affect... I have heard recently that you can take too much t-rez. And it ends up doing the opposite. So I would not suggest taking 1 gram like some do. Been taking it for years. And I can honestly say that it has multiple positive effects.

Here is another example... I had this pigmented mark, on my skin. Not sure what it was. Put this on it, and it disappeared. I have a friend that put this on suspected skin cancer, and whatever it was disappeared also. Even if it wasn't skin cancer, at least that ugly spot was gone. Totally honest about this! I mentioned it to some other t-rez users, and they said of course, everone who uses it knows this. So I had this positive effect before I even knew it was possible. I was mixing Nitro250: Micronized Resveratrol 250mg with Walgreens brand of Strivectin for skin use.
edit on 23-5-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Maybe all those people that hate fat people should come take a look in here. If the posters here are being honest, then your diet and activity level is not the only thing to blame. Proven by the fact a few here can be inactive, eat doughnuts all the time, and stay fit. Where as some people eat 1500 calories a day, walk a few miles, and are still gaining weight.
edit on 23-5-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
is the change obvious?it is unbelievable.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I don't think anyone is trying to say it's just diet and lifestyle choices. Of course there is a genetic component to it.

Even so, if I ever saw my self even starting to get fat I'd change my diet and lifestyle choices.

I've already put down many bad habits like eating large portions, consuming HFCS or sucrose, eating junk food, smoking, drinking...

It would just be one more thing to research and conquer.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What you are describing might be caused by a loss of fat. Do you know if your actual weight has decreased? Unexplained weight loss can be a symptom of a number of illnesses including cancer. If you are losing weight for no apparent reason I would suggest that you see your doctor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join