It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from my visit to Harold Camping's Family Radio Office, 6pm on Judgement Day

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by destro423

It's called "performance art" and real people have been doing it for decades. Many people know that

1) These balloons are available online and can be ordered with free shipping.

2) It takes roughly 5 medium sized helium balloons to drag one of these nudie-ballons aloft. Less if you fill the nudie-balloon with helium....

That is NOT, and never will be art, it is just plain dumb......

You are so dumbed down with the fluoride in your country's drinking water that you even don't know the difference between annoying people and art, let it be that you even know what real art is....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
How in the world do I find a mod or someone?
I want to add to my thread the fact that he paid his employees on the 21st as a paid vacation day
I feel that is an important fact

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by whaaa

And the worst thing is that he has done it before, yes this not the first time that he has capitalized in doomsdays prophecies and still people follow him.

If those people keep following him blindly without checking his history, don't they deserve to be mislead ???

I think they do, just as I think that the USA deserves to get trolled with several nukes !!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hes probably fleeing the country with pockets full of money, laughing. personally i think he should be put to death. you can't lie to everyone and expect no consequences. maybe someone who was scammed by him will do him in.

link   
reply to post by dave1984

I have a few theories....

The truth is there were millions of people, all across America, who were making fun of Harold Camping for weeks leading up to this. Nervous laughter? Not so much. We don't tend to get nervous over anyone's silly apocalypse predictions. Some of us even throw parties....

Here's why: the bigger the claim, and the more certainty attached to it by its adherents, the funnier it is when they are totally wrong. If I say I'm a songwriter, it's not usually funny to say, "No your not! Lady Gaga is a songwriter! You are a hack!" But if I say I am the greatest living songwriter of my generation, every example that points in the other direction becomes a HUGE blast of yolk in my face.

link   

Originally posted by i am just saying

reply to post by i am just saying

Are you in a rag this morning
dear people that scam others and make a living out of it should pay for their crimes.

My point is...Marg...that it seems totally OK and funny, to mock all Christians in the process of mocking this old man. I find it offensive and hypocritical, why is it ok to mock Christians but not muslims? I'm sick of it!
I dare you to start a thread mocking an Imam and see how fast in gets "moved" to the trash bin.

very very good point

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
hes probably fleeing the country with pockets full of money, laughing. personally i think he should be put to death. you can't lie to everyone and expect no consequences. maybe someone who was scammed by him will do him in.

Whata hypocrite reaction with a signature like this:

signature:
"Not in anger not in wrath
The REAPER came today
An ANGEL visited this gray path
and took the cube away

edit on 22-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by SaturnFX

And those demonstrant in front of his office are just some irritating people trying to be funny. It is far from funny, it is cheesy, cheap and tasteless. Such actions clearly shows AGAIN that Americans are the #1 brainless morons of this world..... This whole camping story shows the world AGAIN how foolish the American people are, they believe anything, and if they dont get what they is promised, they got angry like little childeren without considering by theirselfs that it maybe could be their own fault!!!

Get what they want?
Your all over the map...here is the actual situation
The people outside the radio station were not nor ever were believers...they planned well before the 21st to do this...tie inflatable people to balloons and let them get raptured at 6..it was a joke, and it was to mock the radio station for letting that drivle continue
I applaud the measure
Religious buildings around the effin world get tax exempt status. You got religious morons trying to shove creationism in school to be taught alongside evolution.
This nonsense has to stop, and the more we can shine a light on the lunacy of religion, the more we mock them at their endless stream of fail, the better society will be.
The delusional will wake up and gain a bit of skepticism, and if they don't, well, their children will see what fools their parents are and move away from it...

Those people are doing far more for the mental health of the country than familyradio ever did

Time to nuke the whole USA with it useless inhabitants, the world doesn't need this country full of retards any longer!

Well, at least your being reasonable

incidently, everyone likes to think they have a sense of humor...you..don't have a sense of humor.
and if you want to see a country full of religious retards, travel to saudi arabia, or various parts of africa (where to this day they murder people in lynch mobs for witchcraft)

haha, the arrogance is splattering of my screen when I read your post, You are a Alpha-American:

Cheers, but I would say rather, Alpha Westerner (duel citizenship)

"judging me by saying I'm wrong because YOU don't agree with me and saying that I have no sense of humor (I wasnt even trying to be funny, but whatever),

Didn't say you were trying to be funny...you simply failed at recognising the humor behind the movements.

saying Arabs and Africans are retarded (how American is that?),

Actually, I said saudi arabia and parts of africa...I didn't say arabs and africans, (literacy...your doing it wrong)

Saying that the world would be better if they will do your will (which is to get creatonism out of American schools)".

No, I suggested getting creationism out of schools, period...didn't say american...religion is a worldwide mental disorder.
Yes, the world would be better...I can proove that also

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c8a161b37c4.jpg[/atsimg]

You have just confirmed that you are part of the biggest group of retards and idiots ever, and their name is: Americans....

Thanks for that, enjoy our internet while you insult an entire nation.
Incidently, where are you from? Perfectica? Flawlessville?

Oh and I dont give a damn if that stupid cheesy, cheap retarded event of "raputering blow up dolls", knowing such things, or playing the "insider" doesn't make you cool but even more retarded than you already was

That made little sense...word salad really.

I suspect you may have donated to the family radio scam. heh...oh well, not to worry, there is a doomsday cult every month of the year, I am sure you will find another nice scam to believe in...meanwhile, us retards will be over there rolling our eyes and making blow up nibiru's to float over your head when that fails also

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's called "performance art" and real people have been doing it for decades. Many people know that

2) It takes roughly 5 medium sized helium balloons to drag one of these nudie-ballons aloft. Less if you fill the nudie-balloon with helium....

You are so dumbed down with the fluoride in your country's drinking water that you even don't know the difference between annoying people and art, let it be that you even know what real art is....

And ESPECIALLY because Jesus H Walford Christ appointed you to decide what art is.

Down with subjectivity!

And of course, if they disagree? Clearly fluoride making them sheep.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I didn't donate anything because I don't believe in Christianity or it's teachings. If I did, I still wouldn't have donated (is that a word?).

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave1984
That was funny!!!!!!!!!
Why cant christians ever take a joke?

Because they are the joke

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow

Camping should have never set a date. The Bible states that NO ONE knows the day or hour. Not even Jesus. But we CAN know when the time draws near.

For people who have studied the Bible, all the signs are there.

Yes,but only for those who consider "Christianity" the only one and true valid religion ever.... Which it is not, sorry !!!

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

That is why God gave us free will. So we would not be forced into obiedience and our feelings would come from the heart and be genuine.

God gives us many chances to come to Him, but many will not take the opportunity to do so.

That is why the Bible says in Matthew 7:14 - "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
edit on 22-5-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Am I the only one that thinks this is a tad bit over the top and disrespectful?
1st off the guy is 89 years old for crying out loud. I mean blow up dolls? So he was wrong big...are you now going to make him pay...for what?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria

And ESPECIALLY because Jesus H Walford Christ appointed you to decide what art is.

Down with subjectivity!

And of course, if they disagree? Clearly fluoride making them sheep.

I once was in artschool to study graphic design and graduated, so I know where I am talking about when it comes down to arts or music. I once was a professional musician myself, and am still active in the "professional field of: music, theater and arts".

I don't like to brag about my exclusive way of live, but you were clearly asking for a teaching...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Camping should have never set a date. The Bible states that NO ONE knows the day or hour. Not even Jesus. But we CAN know when the time draws near.

For people who have studied the Bible, all the signs are there.

Yes,but only for those who consider "Christianity" the only one and true valid religion ever.... Which it is not, sorry !!!

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

That is why God gave us free will. So we would not be forced into obiedience and our feelings would come from the heart and be genuine.

God gives us many chances to come to Him, but many will not take the opportunity to do so.

That is why the Bible says in Matthew 7:14 - "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

yeahyeah, whatever, I know that there are older religions than Christianity which says enough about it !

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
I find it disgraceful that people took time out of their lives to mock an old man and his beliefs but don't have the cajones to stand up to the oppressing government that has a boot on their neck.

You don't agree with him fine, I don't either but does it give you satisfaction to kick a senile old man while he is down?

I hope you'all feel all tough and stuff.

Disgraceful.

Mr. Camping is laughing all the way to the bank...(senile?) hardly....he made several million off of this deception...he knew there was not going to be a rapture....it was just a business move on his part...to amass more money...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Thanks for posting this Quantum...The blow up dolls are too funny
Camping at least achieved what I thought he was trying to do all along, get his name & his radio show into the national spotlight.
Publicity = more $ for Camping
=Douchebag

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't like to brag about my exclusive way of live, but you were clearly asking for a teaching...

Academic BS, qualifies no one to determine for others what ART is or isn't. The Camping protest was what it was and if someone believes it was performance art then so be it.

Don't tell me what art is and I won't criticize your syntax, spelling, or shredding of the English language.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

And the worst thing is that he has done it before, yes this not the first time that he has capitalized in doomsdays prophecies and still people follow him.

If those people keep following him blindly without checking his history, don't they deserve to be mislead ???

I think they do, just as I think that the USA deserves to get trolled with several nukes !!

Why would you say something like that??

I can understand you saying his followers should bare the brunt of their gullibilty..but

the USA deserves to be trolled with nukes??

You know how many innocent citizens would die???

I'm hoping that was just a one time emotional response, because that is a very scary thought..for any country.

And the fall out of such an event all over this planet, would not be pretty.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Academic BS, qualifies no one to determine for others what ART is or isn't. The Camping protest was what it was and if someone believes it was performance art then so be it.

Don't tell me what art is and I won't criticize your syntax, spelling, or shredding of the English language.

Yo, I'm not English but Dutch and I am doing my best to write proper English but probably I still fail....

(see, I actually can admit that I make mistakes, now you try mr American)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join