It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

On the one hand, there is the possibility that Elenin could be a dwarf star. In the middle we have the possibility that Elenin is what she is claimed to be, a comet. And then we have the possibility that Elenin may not actually exist at all and its being used as some sort of message.

If you truly believe that Elenin is a dwarf star, and we are all up the creek come September. Then why don't you go on a spending spree? Sell everything, spend everything, do a Camping.

You could even buy a big a55 telescope, take some pictures of the dwarf star and post them here for us all to admire. That is, of course, only if you truly believe it is a dwarf star.

st

LOL he said "do a camping", I'm totally going to be using that - I give it 6 months max it'll be a common part of mainstream slang - thats my prophecy

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So if you want to make this viral put some billboards across the world like that asshole Harold Camping .
Direct your energy on real threat like politicans liars ,banking frauds,rising unemployment, instead of something false like this ....seriously you dont believe that ever damn scientist on the earth in this field will hiding the truth

edit on 22-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

This commet will not even come close to us, so forget about it. It will absolutely positively do nothing at all. You might want to be careful of the WAVES, tho.

If it won't hit us, could it come close enough to have a permanent effect on Earth's Rotation or something similar ?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by General.Lee

you are correct for the most part but,tired and bored?it is news true or not information, the more the better,that is what people say about politics and religion subjects,and they get irritated and down the steps until ignore.and has that ignoring attitude help shaping religion and politics?i think so. again, this is just my opinion.

Oh, I get it...and I agree with you regarding religion and politics, social policy, etc. But, those things we can influence and I would never condone becoming complacent on those issues. But, preparing for a catastrophe of this magnitude would only require a case of beer, maybe a hot babe and some sun screen.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I personally don't believe this is anything to worry about.

edit on 22-5-2011 by ErgoSphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Indeed in one of the other threads on this subject I have noted the date 24-26 Sept. Check my post history. It's there.

This being a date that if we are on the same plane as comet, i.e. on level alignment based on the positioning of the NASA model, then the solar winds that create the tail of the comet, which by information read here, seems to be very large, would blast across earth like a blow torch.

This would only happen however if the sun, comet and earth are on a perfect linear alignment at 90 degres to each other. i.e. on a 2D plane.

If however as this is a 3D system, if the comet in its approach trajectory is not linear to the Earth, i.e. it come from above, or below the system centre line, the tail as it sweeps around, would point even slightly if not completely away from earth.

As for the other points.

issuing a WARNING suggests that there is danger present, and that precautionary action should be taken to mitigate the negative effects of the event of which the warning was issued.

The need to "make viral" means that it should be spread as quickly and as far as possible. Further embedding the urgent, nature of a clear and present danger, about which the warning was issued.

In the absence of absolute proof that such an event will occur. In that people are left to look at the evidence and decide it is it true or not, indicates a need for the application of belief. In this case it is no different to Camping, or the Heaven Gate People, or Orthodox region as a whole.

You ask us to look at the scientific data. and decide from there. I have, And I decide, in line with scientific method, that as the effect are not known to us, and have not been proven, there is little I can do, without belief that would make me want to take this seriously.

But that in the end it IS just another date in the long line of dates, that have been and still yet to come, in which we will fried, zapped, melted, invaded, exploded, infected, microwaved, beamed, burnt, drowned, shaken, transported, ascended, transcended, Condensed, liquified, apprehended, abducted, starved, or generally made dead. When the truth is that every single person on this site, and in the world at large, is going to one day die.

And maybe that is the time for each persons judgment, not one day for all. But after that, and when the 25 Sept passes, we have 21 Oct to look forward to which is Camping's final day, then the 28 Oct which is "The Dark Knight" event. Then whenever blue beams starts, then Dec 21 2012. if indeed they have calculated it correctly!

In closing, why are so many people obsessed with the destruction of our home planet. maybe if we stopped considering continually the final destruction of it as a certain and constant ever present danger as we have been doing. We would treat it and each other with more respect. And this world could finally be the beautiful paradise it is capable of being.

I think I love you....

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
What are you talking about when you say, you got to "wake people up to what is coming"??
So, tell me, what do you want people to wake up to? That they are going to die on the 26. of September?
Who wants to know? And if you do know, does it better your chances of survival? No, it wont. So, what is it all good for? You are telling me, I am going to die on the 26. of september and you want me to wake up to it? Are you nuts?

and you....

Simple truth - this kind of stuff gets spread because people want something to hit the planet - they feel helpless to fix all thats wrong with it, are hoping nature and science will just get on board with the idea, and slap the ego's out of us already

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Norry

I think you might be one of those people zarp3333 is on about...

how rude

edit on 22/5/2011 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How much damage could this comet do if it hits the earth?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
How much damage could this comet do if it hits the earth?

There would be a little bit of 'road kill' to clean up.

Seriously, its nothing to worry about. Its a big chunk of ice that will most likely get whittled down to size as it comes around our over active sun.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have to be honest and say that I am not even slightly concerned about Elenin.

Comet Elenin should be at its brightest shortly before the time of its closest approach to Earth on Oct. 16 of this year. At its closest point, it will be 35 million km (22 million miles) from us. Can this icy invader influence us from where it will be this fall? What about this celestial object inspiring some shifting of the tides or even tectonic plates here on Earth? There have been some incorrect Internet speculations that external forces could cause comet Elenin to come closer. "Comet Elenin will not encounter any dark bodies that could perturb its orbit, nor will it influence us in any way here on Earth," said Yeomans. "(Thus) It will get no closer to Earth than 35 million kilometers [about 22 million miles]. Comet Elenin will not only be far away, it is also on the small side for comets," said Yeomans. "And comets are not the most densely-packed objects out there. They usually have the density of something akin to loosely packed icy dirt. So you've got a modest-sized icy dirtball that is getting no closer than 35 million kilometers. It will have an immeasurably miniscule influence on our planet. By comparison, my subcompact automobile exerts a greater influence on the ocean's tides than comet Elenin ever will."

Link here...

Taking this information into account, I decided to look for other comets that have come closer to Earth in the past and found this...

The comet, IRAS-Araki-Alcock visited us in 1983 and was originally detected by the Infrared Astronomical Satellite, although this did not get into the press until several days later on April 27, 1983 when the English amateur astronomer Alcock and the Japanese amateur Araki independently discovered it and brought it to everyone's attention. Some Swedish astronomers at the Uppsala University had also detected it about the same time. It was discovered on April 27, and it made its closest approach to the Earth on May 11, coming to within 3 million miles ( 4.5 million kilometers)!!! It was so close that, even its brightness was diffused over a large area of the sky making it a faint object. At its closest approach it moved 60 degrees across the sky in less than a day!

Link here...

And a quick Google search for 'natural disasters' on this date revealed nothing of note, although I will admit that I didn't spend much time digging or indeed looking at dates before and after the 27th; but then why would I if the time when it will 'allegedly' have had the greatest effect on our planet would be when it was at it's closest?

So yes, Elenin will have absolutely no discernable effect on our planet!

Anyway, on the above link there is also a list of the top ten comets that have come close to Earth and hey, guess what? We are still here! (for now! Muhahahaha!)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Craziness... I live in Eastern New York area.. any of u guys plan on heading south-west like around Arizona, Nevada, Utah-ish.. any of u guys know how to garden, or carpentry. smelting.. mining.. make tools..?? have enuff tools to share... ???? first aid..?? tailoring..fishing.. archery.. can any of u sword fight... lol... any of u guys hunters?? ever picked a fight with a bear... (im half kidding),.. but seriously... how many of us if it happened right now would be totally screwed without.. our internet.. microwave ovens or stoves.. malls... i-pods.. wal-mart. or Kmart... our car.. how many of u can walk for more that 2 hours .... cuz it seams that if this does actually happen... we're about to be blasted back to the stone age......and as much as I like the idea of the people on this site joining up and forming like a support group.. and having a meet up ( wherever is convenient ) plan for an TSHTF event... im reluctant cuz i'm new here and (yes this is a conspiracy "theory site so here is where my paranoia sets in...) Is it worth the risk of saying.??. lets all meet at Blah. Blah Blah..and being mowed down when we arrive cuz the trolls knew where we would be.... Better idea.. In the event that this is real, keep in your mind that that week might be insanely crazy.. I have already asked for that week off and I have 9 days off to go if I have too, and perhaps you should too.... time to buy camping gear and if u live in places with bad winters be prepared to go south... I not saying it gonna happen...i say be prepared in case it does =) Failing to prepare is preparing to fail =)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
HAARP was supposed to cause giant earthquakes anytime from May 16 to May 20 in New Madrid fault areas and destroy the region, the rapture was supposed to happen on May 21, and project blue beam was supposed to be used world wide sometime this weekend as well. That's three impending doom threats (that I know of) that turned out to be fake in one week. I'm sure this one will end the same way.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Given this guy's earthquake comparison to elenin and local mass we should have major earthquakes on every equinox. Despite his points likely being correct I don't buy his insinuation that the mass will, or HAS, caused earthquakes.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastings101

good point.. i had assumed that haarp and bluebeem might have had something to do with how unusually publicized this last rapture event had been..... but why would they let this guy be "proven" right.. it seamed like a test... some people killed themselves.. and that's very sad... but what would u think it would be like if they faked it again but had the media Show footage of earthquakes and reported more of the suicides and hyped it up way more... At least this ELEnin event has some mathematics that determined the positions off closeness and other things (which could also be faked too)... this guy pulled bad numbers out of his head. saying Jesus was Crucified on April fools day.. any serious bible readin person should have been tipped off to FAKE by that alone...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a certain "someone" who is mostly responsible for the more "doom n' gloom" aspect of this theory, is continuesly allowed to post here under the geist of multiple usernames. I used to feel bad for him, but in light of the rapture scam, this "person" and his few buddies, (aka crazy lady with herpes on her face), should be monitored. on other websites they strongly dictate where people should move, what to buy, what to invest in, etc..

just saying, I think it crosses the line.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is a reply I just posted on the YouTube video:

Ok, according the the JPL website, the alignment is clearly there on or about the 11th. So why didn't we have worldwide simultaneous events, and only the quake in Japan? If an object such as this can pull to the extent of causing an earthquake, it should have also generated huge tidal upheavals. We know that our own moon affects the tides, but doesn't necessarily cause earthquakes. If something like this could cause an earthquake, we should have seen some very strange high tides, or even non earthquake generated tsunamis. Also, has there been any observable occurrences on any of the other planets to support this claim?
Mars has occasional dust storms that cover the entire planet. Any link there? I'm not trying to debunk this, but there are other factors and questions to consider, and it seems to me that there would have been other occurrences at the same time at different parts of the globe.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Once again more crap posted up on our beloved web.
Like I've said May 21st will pass and there will be another end of the world thread.
Here's my viewpoint.
Some random bloke saw the graph that shows the comet's (not Nibiru,Planet X,UFO Fleet,Dwarf Star) as I was saying THE COMET'S estimated path had the graph look like it was going to smash into earth bla bla bla
internet is in a uproar. Astronomers are out having a field day when the thing passes by.
What's next after this thing passes? Hidden planets again probably.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Lucifers Hammer,by a couple of former NASA sciencetists,Niven and Pournelle gives a very good,well researched idea of what a comet can do

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Okay, I'll bite. I would have completely ignored this thread had it not been insisted by the original poster that this needs to be made viral. No, it doesn't. We just got over a 'viral' end of the world date, and you're going to come on here saying let's do the same thing again?

Not everything is a conspiracy. It sounds harsh, but what in the world makes people think that our generation is 'special', and gets to see the end of humanity? September will pass without incident. So will the rest of 2011. Then, 2012 will roll around, and we'll see some people too intent on believing the world will end flipping out. There will be massive parties and good times to be had on December 12, 2012.

Look at all of the generations of humans before us. Do you honestly think that this is it? Because I sure don't.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
what happen with nibiru/niburu wtf, did it change name, what happened ? wth im so confused right now. lame
Oo are the volcano on island not erupting ? am I even here typing this !@#$

bah

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join