It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

Yes, there are NASA sources....but, around these parts (ATS) many tend to (foolishly) discount NASA.

So, what about an ATS member who complied a very good thread, and Opening Post?:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may, also, wish to read through this...again, not *from* NASA....hope it's good enough, for that reason alone:

spaceobs.org...

A home-made video, by a bloke from Ireland, who received an email from Leonid Elenin himself:

"3 to 4 km in diameter"

I would expect the reason NASA, as yet, is not publicly announcing their official estimate in size is to not be wrong, and be off by any margin. They will wait until it is close enough for very exact, confirmed readings to be made, before committing. Much can be inferred as to mass of a celestial object once a good number of observations of trajectory are obtained....based on interactions with other objects of KNOWN mass....then, diameter is estimated based on that mass, and the expected materials it is composed of, as we know the densities (and mass) of such common-place materials as water ice, frozen gases and rocks, metallic ores and such.....

(Not to poke fun at the gentleman in the video, but...he is wearing a garment that made me think of an alien from an episode of "Star Trek: Voyager". lol.....but, that's just my keen interest in the show, and series, that lends that comparison....).

edit on Sun 22 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Was looking back through the info we got from the video
www.youtube.com...
And he is correct when he says when we lign up with so called comet elenin there have been major quakes and volcanic activity that follows !!!most alignments are either march or sept of each year. The size of the quakes are increasing in magnitude as the comet gets closer. WOW!!!! I went in reverse but gotta go into the future and investigate some more .

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Millions of people around the world have been struck by a gut feeling that something is coming. I've known it and it just gets stronger.

My intuition did not register Harold camping in the least. While watching this video, however my heart began racing, my face began tingling and I had a strong deja vu. I will be prepared for this.

Something else strikes me. I've noticed a correlation between the level of unconstructive "skepticism" and membership dates. I've additionally noticed the recent "skeptics" tend to use acronyms of knowledge and truth or other adjectives connoting some kind of validation in their names. Furthermore, they seem to be trolling recent posts so they are the first responders to posts that may be critically Important.

I'm calling out mammaknows as just one of those persons. Langley, VA is going to be no safer when tshtf. Giant Gourmet grocery store will not be open for Company employees. You know what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nobody is saying that this NEO is going to kill everyone. The true fearmongers are the ones who keep playing this card.

The true informants care to save as many as possible by encouraging people to get to higher ground.
If someone is posting info about Nibiru/Planet X/ELEnin and saying that it's going to kill everyone, this is when I look away from their info.

Think of it this way:
It's the equivalent of someone promoting safe sex by telling everyone that if they don't use protection, they'll end up in a pine box surrounded by their 25 illigitimate children.
The responsible and caring person tells someone to use a condom simply for their health and well-being.

If everyone could look at ELEnin watchers this way, there would be a lot less anger and more learning happening.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Pretty interesting. It does indeed seem that this whole thing is more than what we are told. With scientific evidence, plus cultural evidence/testimony, things do seem to add up. If all is true about this thing being intelligently controlled, then one question arises. Is it being controlled to prevent something, or controlled to hurt us. Time will tell, I'm not worried about it, hopefully it may bring about the big/good change we all hope for when its all said and done.

Deebo

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Please, do not make this "viral" - You would then be helping to spread a misdirection of data from NASA. You need to see this video ASAP on the below link. Hear from amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin himself. This is all to distract us from HAARP and its true capabilities. The second link has related links to more videos. Hope this helps. Seriously, we need to make the below video of Elenin speaking viral - We need to help people wake up to the truth ASAP. HAARP is out of control.

Leonid Elenin exists, BUT, he is an amateur astronomer who shot an astro-photo of this supposed brown dwarf star. It would appear that NASA is deliberately allowing misdirection and mis-interpretation of data so as to once again distract all of us, including us conspiracy types here, from looking too closely at HAARP and what its advanced Tesla Technology is capable of.

You can read more about it and see the video from these two sources. First source has links to related articles and blog posts, with more videos attached.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
We should remember the names of the OP and the posters agreeing with this garbage so they can be safely ignored after the date passes. No one ever remembers those that spout pseudo science YouTube based gibberish after they are proven wrong over and over. Sure, some kooks will just move to the next date because they like to look forward to dates of doom but, the rest of us should take heed of these folks for future derision.

One question...If there are Star and Flags why is there not negative Star and Flags. So when people think the idea is a load of garbage we can put a negative Star and Flag. It would be our own kind of BS meter. Just a thought.

V

Put me on the list V. I am not a doom and gloomer. I have so much to live for and look forward to. I don't need to be distracted by thought of world destruction, FEMA camps, etc.

I would love to be scolded like a five year old having a nightmare who wakes up his mommy on sept 27. Nevertheless, something about this rings true. If I am wrong I will happily send every skeptic a bag of ramen from my doomsday stash. You just have to remind me on the 27th

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Yes, well, let me just point out that a dwarf star would pull the planets out of orbit long before it got here.

Here, a few gravity simulators for your precious apocalyptic foolishness.

universesandbox.com...

eu.spore.com...

Now please go get a life and stop trying to panic people who stopped caring the 20th.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Trying to make utter rubbish like this "viral" and then having people visit ATS for more "information" is going to do nothing but make us all look like idiots. There is nothing to this comet thing. Other than ignorance. Anyone who thinks different is PROMOTING IGNORANCE and I think it is an embarrassment to us all.

Who ever gets on board with this should be ashamed of themselves and embarrassed at the amount of ignorance they willfully display and promote.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
as long as whatever it is doesnt strike America,its going to be ok....seems SOMETHING is coming...as long as that something hits china,russia or africa,the wrold will go on

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Just a heads-up, that Universe Sandbox is awesome. I bought it not too long ago on Steam and it's really addictive! Totally cool to come up with new and imaginative ways to destroy the solar system

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1

Some information is scary... doesnt mean its fear mongering

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Realtruth grabs a cold glass of lemonade, then fires up the BBQ, puts feet up on the table outside and takes in a fresh breath of spring air.

Life is as good as we make it.

Living in fear is a personal choice.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It all speaks to me, ever since I heard of ELE-nin I thought of the Hopi Blue Star. I also thought of the seven bowls/seals and the seven vials (by any chance will there be a total of 7 "alignments"?)

I believe in the Electric Universe Model and I can imagine how our Magnetosphere can be hijacked from one Sun to another Heavenly Body, if that body should get in the way the poles will react.

I also think that the 7 trumpets could be played out by way of this enormous electrical exchange. Much like I think the mysterious rocket sounds can be heard all over the World, lasting for about 20 minutes; this polarity exchange and dynamic could possibly create sounds we have never experienced.

Truth is always stranger than fiction!

I will have to go back and try to make a timetable so I can keep my thoughts open. When is it that our current "calm" period ends?

We gotta find out what Ray Mabus is up to!

Thanks for a great and intense experience. I feel Spirit talking through this, and through everything else in my life; it all makes perfect sense.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabreblade

Yeah I'm surprised more people haven't picked up on "The Islamic Spaceship of Death". There's more worry in that story than Comet Elenin. The fact that Farrakahn mentions above top secret is because he is in the know.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A white dwarf star is about the size of earth BUT..are high density stars, and a mass about 1,000,000 more times than that of our yellow dwarf...the Sun!! That type of star would make its self known in our solar system.

Ellie
edit on 22-5-2011 by ellieN because: misspelled word

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Dude ! Thanks for the good work again ! Please keep it up !

The rapture thing I think has been purpose made to be another put off to hide the truth behind ELEnin, O yes people are going to say ELEnin is in the same basket as the rapture hoax. Silly humans only use a small part of their potential brain mass and all things are alike right...

The ancients have been warning us through time with writtings on stone tablets. Believe what you want I say to all but this I would seriously look at the actual science and evidence before making stupid remarks.
Non believers go do some research into ancient Sumerian culture and technology. It might surprize you ! The visitors and visiting object heading our way is going to make life on Earth a bit different as it has in the past many times and will in the future... Dont believe it ? Fine ! And the Earth is still flat right...

Talking of stupid remarks , writings on stone tablets and "the ancients" has been debunked big time, YOU have been conned you "silly human".
If you are referring to Zacharia Sitchin then you are the fool here and YOU yourself need to do lots more research.
More fear mongering. Could this be what Werner Von Braun was talking about, a space oriented false flag?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
so instead of being excited about seeing a comet with the naked eye.... fear mongering has commenced... good show...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
so instead of being excited about seeing a comet with the naked eye.... fear mongering has commenced... good show...

Only ones who are going to be scared are the weak minded and foolish.

Not really worried about anything I read on the net, what can I do about any of it? Nothing (I do prep, but don't let it ruin my day)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

thats the 3rd time since yesterday someone referenced the flying spaghetti monster in my vicinity - CONSPIRACY!!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!???????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join