It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you 4 the time you took in presenting this.Very well done and he had alot of my ideas and things I have been looking into on this. Also would explain why the poles started shifting and why it is accelerating. I believe they are coming out with alot of dis-information 2 make all stories like this thrown in the trash.Like yesterday may 21,2011 and the zombieapocalypse just too make people laugh when you tell them about elenin.Great work....well done....2 thumbs up!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First, I'd like to thank you for posting this video.
Second, I'd like to thank all the naysayers and disbelievers for bumping this thread so more people who believe that they don't know everything about the universe and everything that's in it can watch and come to their own conclusions.
Third, I'd like to say that I believe that there is the potential that we are in the midst of an amazing object that has the capability of upsetting our daily lives as we know it. It may not destroy the Earth, but the evidence suggests that it may crack the earth's crust and landmasses like just as a ceramic vase cracks apart as it falls on a tile floor.

One day, the people who are knocking the people tracking this anomaly will have to admit that it's worth keeping an eye on, or we will have to come to the conclusion that we evolved from mermaids & mermen because of all the abandoned cities under the ocean.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here is my issue: This is the first video I have seen about Elenin that seems to have scientific validity, but there is no way for me to know if it is indeed valid without undertaking studies that wouldn't conclude before this event occurs anyway. So is there anyone in such a position that can point out exactly where this theory is in error, and why, based on science and not just an aversion to another doomsday scenario?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ah you had me until you said that this Brown Star was being "piloted".

So what is it then? A comet, or a star? Either one can not have a pilot at the wheel imo.

Also stop showing that old picture of the comet with "COMET ELENIN" over it in the bold text. iirc that was proven to be a picture of something entirely different? yes? Haley, or Hale-Bopp? or something, and someone just wrote "Comet elenin" on the picture.

I forget, I don't care to look it up though, but I remember that one picture was a proven hoax.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What are you talking about when you say, you got to "wake people up to what is coming"??
So, tell me, what do you want people to wake up to? That they are going to die on the 26. of September?
Who wants to know? And if you do know, does it better your chances of survival? No, it wont. So, what is it all good for? You are telling me, I am going to die on the 26. of september and you want me to wake up to it? Are you nuts?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ATS has turned into the modern equivalent of the crazy guy you see in all the films , running down the street with 'The End is Nigh' sandwich board strapped to him.

the internet is the new medium for these people ....

Stop trying to think of how we will all die............ and start living!!!

getting sick of this crap.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sostoned

I LOVE the title of the video!
"Farrakhan and The Islamic Spaceship of Death"
You have to love that!

Ooooo...and he said "Above Top Secret"!

edit on 22-5-2011 by Sabreblade because: ATS reference

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

i just read the first 2 pages and none of you seemed to catch the part about september 11th?.......

everyone pinch themselves and watch this video again

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Buzzzzz

yeah this is the best video i've seen ina while
edit on 22-5-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My dear friends,

Please, Take account to the subject presented by the OP. No need to mix it up with other things like rapture, 9/11 and so on. As I was reading the reply's, it just make us all here look bad.

As for the info, one thing is VERY suspicious about Elenin: no size reported.
That alone is the smoking gun of it. If its just a comet, why NASA wont update its chart with this information?

A previous poster said a brown dwarf "would be seen far away"... false.
Only with infrared you can spot it, because its so cold, it doesn't reflect light.

Also this week, Japanese scientists said to have found "wondering planets" (at least 10), that don't follow orbital paths, with size almost twice as big as Jupiter's.

Perfect timing right? One thing is sure: so far, Elenin history is far from normal.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I do not know if to believe or Not believe something is there ?

However one thing I do know is that there are alot of repsonses on here to the OP which doubt or deny or even belittle the idea of such a thing....

What do we really know......... ''it can't be a piloted comet / dwarf star"........ how do you know that ? because one has been before............ we are all a little bit too blinkered here and making big assumption based on our own current knowledge.......... who really knows what it is until it arrives or not..........!!

Regards

PDUK

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh, do we also have to watch the 11 of september? Are'nt you wasting the little time you have left with thinking about how you are going to die? Do you think this is a wise thing to do?? Is'nt your running around wanting to tell people the date they will die, nothing more then a weird psychological condition??
edit on 22-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Thank you, I didn't want to mention it again but since you did here is the link.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's a doctored photo of Comet Wild.

Seriously, if you are going to put things in a video to try and enlighten people you don't put a blatantly fake picture in it. I wouldn't trust any site/blog using that picture, if they cant get that right then the information inside is likely to be dubious as well.

That's not withstanding the fact that there is no possible way a dwarf star would be in place of a comet. The whole dwarf star argument had been blown out of the water a long time ago.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So I'm curious.. If this thing supposed to be Nibiru, a pre-cursor to nibiru, or is it orbiting nibiru? I keep hearing different things form different people

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
YES!!!!

Finally a doom date has been predicted on MY BIRTHDAY!

Woo Hoo!!!!

So what do I win if the worst case scenario happens on my Birthday??

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It is huge and nasty CRAPEROU !!
I am off getting layed. You guys keep on thinking when and how you will die soon...-
edit on 22-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

This is untrue:

....one thing is VERY suspicious about Elenin: no size reported.

You just haven't researched hard enough. The coma is being mentioned, already. The size of the nucleus is onl an estimate, and will be refined more accurately as it gets nearer....currently expected to be no more than 10 km in diameter. Barely the size of a small mountain.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

"That is what happens with these long-period comets that come in from way outside our planetary system," said Don Yeomans of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. "They make these long, majestic, speedy arcs through our solar system, and sometimes they put on a great show. But not Elenin. Right now that comet looks kind of wimpy."

Comet Elenin should be at its brightest shortly before the time of its closest approach to Earth on Oct. 16 of this year. At its closest point, it will be 35 million kilometers (22 million miles) from us. Can this icy interloper influence us from where it is, or where it will be in the future? What about this celestial object inspiring some shifting of the tides or even tectonic plates here on Earth? There have been some incorrect Internet speculations that external forces could cause comet Elenin to come closer.

"Comet Elenin will not only be far away, it is also on the small side for comets," said Yeomans. "And comets are not the most densely-packed objects out there. They usually have the density of something akin to loosely packed icy dirt.

This silly fear and scare mongering about a comet is nothing new, to our species. See this article, written in (I believe) 1997:

Comet Hysteria and the Millennium:
A Commentary

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

...discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010 at the International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico, U.S.A. ...

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Being unaware of what elenin was named after... noticed while pondering upon the word elenin, a connection to ELEven NINe (9/11 ...in reverse
). The remaining letters in nine eleven after elenin would leave sufficient measure to make "even". Interesting... no?
edit on 5/22/2011 by deadruby2006 because: type-doh

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm sorry, any NASA source on its size?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
All this Elenin stuff is getting ridiculous. This comet is going to have absolutely no bearing on Earth. I do not know why, or how all of this started, but seriously people....Get you facts straight and stop fear mongering. If there is a comet people should be worrying about it is 2009 BD, which will be at its closes approach on June 2nd. This comet is predicted to be TWICE the size as Elenin, and will actually fly between the Earth and the Moon at around .90 LD (Lunar distance). And yet, it will still be around 216,000 miles away. What people should be worrying about is the possibility of this comet colliding with our moon. Elenin poses absolutely no threat to Earth.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Yfactor1980 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join