It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Is this doom and gloom stuff gonna stop soon? It's obvious the rapture was set for May 21, but I believe that it was "The Macho Man Randy Savage" delivering a flying elbow to God upon his arrival in Heaven that averted disaster for us mere mortals. OOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

www.youtube.com...

Elenin crosses earth's orbit the 2nd time & exits, guess what...
its my birthday!! i wonder if there's gonna be some fireworks...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by leunaM

i think i made a mistake... see this video www.youtube.com...

no fireworks for me

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
We should remember the names of the OP and the posters agreeing with this garbage so they can be safely ignored after the date passes. No one ever remembers those that spout pseudo science YouTube based gibberish after they are proven wrong over and over. Sure, some kooks will just move to the next date because they like to look forward to dates of doom but, the rest of us should take heed of these folks for future derision.

One question...If there are Star and Flags why is there not negative Star and Flags. So when people think the idea is a load of garbage we can put a negative Star and Flag. It would be our own kind of BS meter. Just a thought.

V

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What I love about ATS is it is a microcosm of our world.

Whenever most people are confronted with ANYTHING negative that is sure to happen they have a pre-fabricated freshly wrapped word that they use to make themselves feel better about the inevitable and allows them to fall back into their slumber.

It doesn't matter how much science and support the idea has.
It matters not who stands behind it.
It makes no difference how the numbers add up.

The word that makes it all go away is simple yet effective.

All one has to do in order to regain control over their fragile world view and fall safely back to sleep is
repeat over and over the words.......

FEAR MONGER!!!!

Then.....you don't have to deal with any pesky people who are busy dealing in "reality".

Night night sleepy head.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here's what I think...nothing happens on Sept. 26th nor December 21 2012. Nothing! Nada!

What will happen are the people who are gullible to believe this stuff will probably have anxiety attacks or sit in a chair the entire day looking out the window. When the day passes they'll sleep like a baby.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow I really like threads like this that give different insight on subjects such as Elenin. I'm not going to call you a Fear monger or anything of the sorts I actually find this interesting and will keep an eye out on this to see what els pops up, which is probably nothing other than people calling you a liar and just wanting to argue this is just another fear mongering thread, instead of actually just stepping outside their comfort zones to throw some theories out there so we can all ponder on these "maybe" possibilities. Anyways S&F for you!!

As far as my gut instinct (which is just that), I do feel as though the government knows something we don't, not sure what it is they know, but I do know they are not being 100% truthful with the General PUB. Anyone who believes that they are being told the truth is the one who are truly blinded...

Of coarse as always that is my personal opinion not meant to offend anyone

edit on 22-5-2011 by Sarahraeann because: Can't spell

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It was my birthday today 22/5 but I did not ask for anything as I would be caught by the Raptures._javascript:icon('
')

Like others on ATS I am getting weary of the doom and gloom mongerers on this site. What I want to know is what do they want to achieve? If I knew the world would end in 2 days time I would tell NO-ONE, let them enjoy their last days

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

IMO the shout to "Make Viral!" in your thread headline is contrary to the T & Cs.....but, since a Moderator has already stopped by to correct the near-miss of plagiarism, then it's certain that this is on their radar, already.

As to the baloney that is the basis of this thread premise......no, there is no "Dwarf Star" anywhere within our Solar System......this is patently ridiculous, ans anyone with even basic mid-level of high school physics knowledge can tell you.

I see no purpose for the authoring of this thread, except (perhaps) to play on the ignorance of the minority, and garner a bit of *attention* (which, with about $2, will buy you a small coffee at Starbucks.

Maybe all who have wandered into this thread should mark it down, jot a reminder on their calendars.....and, come around, oh Halloween or so....come back and demand an apology from the OP? Will there be sufficient contriteness, even shame displayed then? Time will tell.

This smacks oddly reminiscent of the Harold Camping "rapture" debacle....coincidentally, the timing of this thread posting is hilarious. We all saw the (well deserved) derision and scoffing that he has, and will continue to, receive.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
sept. 11,4 planes 3 hit the targets and it was forewarned.nothing was done about.here we are facing sept. again and the number 11.i know nothing about nothing just notice the similarity that most likely is just that.i also know that when i was born into this world i knew nothing about it and here was people telling me all there findings.some still stand others not.point?i take nothing for certain,and that thing called fear helps in survival if you act positive when it triggers.belief matters not.clarity of sense,like the animals in the wild,that ones of zoo have lost,is best.society can be as such.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am sorry, but I can not make anything "viral" anymore, since I haved already believed so much of this kind of crap and tried to make it "viral", that in the end I had made such a complete fool of myself that today, nobody believes a word I say and I even have difficulties convincing people of my name!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"Comet Elenin" is nothing more than a cover up for what is coming. If you want the truth, listen to Louis Farrakahn and what he has to say about UFOs - Elenin is actually what he refers to as "The Wheel". He's actually been on the spaceship and claims it has weapons... He's made the claim several times so I see no reason to doubt him - I don't understand why nobody is making the link between the two.

Farrakahn UFO disclosure

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That video is full of bunk, the guy is just meshing together as much BS as he can find.
Instead of "make viral" perhaps flag it as spam or plaigerism.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I decided to find out the truth by waiting until it hits me.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Honestly, does it matter? Do you really think people will prepare? And how do you prepare for a small planet landing on your house? A hard hat? None of us, not one of us can avert fate. These types of threads are getting to be old and tired.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

I guess we could try to find out where the goverment and elite bunkers are and reserve a spot.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

you are correct for the most part but,tired and bored?it is news true or not information, the more the better,that is what people say about politics and religion subjects,and they get irritated and down the steps until ignore.and has that ignoring attitude help shaping religion and politics?i think so. again, this is just my opinion.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We're gonna have a busy fall. Elenin occurs September 26th, then the predicted end of the world October 21st by the same prognosticator Camping who was the author of the failed May 21st rapture to start things off.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The world will end when i say it ends.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I just posted this on another thread yesterday.
I am so glad my uncle is not on ATS! We are having enough trouble with his belief that the whole purpose of the aliens is to save humanity from the destruction of Elenin. Or anything that could be an ELE. Always something! He is just too gullible to these doomsday scenarios.
Dwarf stars are huge!! And if one were anywhere in our solar system it could be seen, really seen!!
Ellie
edit on 22-5-2011 by ellieN because: added

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join