It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

from what I have read, the orbital inclinations of our solar system are based on Earth's orbit around the sun...

that is why the Earth alone maintains a 0° inclination throughout its orbit.
This sounds correct, we zeroed the plane with Earth's orbit around the Sun so Earth's ecliptic always remains zero. This is different than the invariable plane of the solar system however.

I point out that the inclination of Elenin is the closest to Earth's compared to the inner planets...

Elenin =1.839°
Mercury=7.01°
Venus =3.39°
Earth= 0°
Mars =1.85°
I see that Elenin's inclination to the ecliptic is closer to Mars and Venus than that of Earth's. It is only 0.011° off from mars and 1.51° off from Venus yet it's 1.839° off to that of Earth. That is if these planes are tilting the same way. If the planes are opposed then these differences multiply and therefore you would be correct. I couldn't tell you off hand where the node crossings (indicating direction of tilt) of these other planets are but I can tell you that this most likely does not matter. The crucial alignment is with a solar transit.

my only point in stating this, is to correct all the people saying that there is a 4° inclination when clearly based on both JPL and Wiki, that number is actually only 1.84°
You're correct, this is a big difference and should be corrected.

and for the record, no, I do not believe that Elenin is a star of any kind....
I concur

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devino

I see that Elenin's inclination to the ecliptic is closer to Mars and Venus than that of Earth's. It is only 0.011° off from mars and 1.51° off from Venus yet it's 1.839° off to that of Earth. That is if these planes are tilting the same way. If the planes are opposed then these differences multiply and therefore you would be correct. I couldn't tell you off hand where the node crossings (indicating direction of tilt) of these other planets are but I can tell you that this most likely does not matter. The crucial alignment is with a solar transit.

Elenin is definately closer to the orbit of Mars than all the planets if I am reading the information correctly, followed closely by Neptune at 1.77°

I wasn't trying to say it was closer to Earth than it was to other planets, I meant that Elenin has an inclination closer to Earth's orbit than the other inner planets do...

Earth= 0°
Elenin =1.839°
Mars =1.85°
Venus =3.39°
Mercury=7.01°

Edit: after reading up on the invariable plane, en.wikipedia.org... it makes me wonder what inclination they are basing Elenin's orbit on, as we appearently have 3 to choose from...

although my bet is that it is based on the ecliptic plane that the Earth resides in
edit on 6-6-2011 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Honestley I stopped reading this thread back on the first page, I only posted in reply to you because your idea inspired me.

The OP's video information, "ELEnin Dwarf Star September Warning...", was posted by jcarttera who has been proven to be a HOAXER. The YouTube poster named jcarttera has an ATS account under the name LX200GPS_3 and he has been shown beyond any doubt, that I have anyway, to be a HOAXER and a liar. He perpetuates BS theories and dooms day scenarios just for attention and YouTube hits. He also deletes any debunking replies to his YouTube videos.

Here is the thread, found in the HOAX forum, discussing one of jcarttera's previous videos. "Is this planet x?(no, it's Mars)," oddly enough his videos have been removed by the user, aka jcarttera.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Although some of the posters here who rely too heavily on "alternative media" seem to be genuinely concerned, I'm positive that Lucus, Terral Croft and others of the Doom Patrol know perfectly well that the rumors they have been forging are false; that's why they purged astrolpatriot by blackmailing him.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What if we replace comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) by brown dwarf with mass about 0.05 of Solar mass?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by martinkb

ermmm, what if?

do tell....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
When will logic take over?

With all of the millions of people out there with telescopes keeping an eye on the sky for things just like this - then WHY would it not be all over mainstream news?

If we throw away logic then we can say the government fixed every single telescope being made today so that we can't see it.....

but logically, they can't buy off the entire planet - someone credible would be speaking up

Although, being an eternal optimist (ha!), on the bright side - the availability of the internet gives people somewhere to vent their concerns about comets, and will most likely prevent a repeat of the Heaven's Gate fiasco.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm one of those "on the fence" people when it comes to the existence of our solar system being binary... yes, there's loads of circumstantial evidence, clues, lore but hard science proof, no there is not at least for the public. I've being looking at this topic for years and lately have had some gut feelings that yeah something fishy is going on and yes it might really be true. The alignment dates and quakes were a real eye opener. The fact that Leonid guy supposedly found, from the northern hemisphere New Mexico, this comet coming from the south before it reached the ecliptic that seemed weird. Also with a small telescope.

I too think it bizarre how ancients such as egyptians, chinese, native americans, they recorded that the sun used to rise from the west and that it has flip-flopped a few times in their knowledge. What on Earth could cause that?!

I have been looking for the comet with backyard telescope and binoculars lately... I've also been trying to wake up right before dawn to see the mystery bright star that looks bigger than venus and rises with the sun. No such luck yet. Anyone got tips or coordinates? I live on top of a big hill in no. county san diego but it's been foggy most nights, might have to take a drive over to mt. palomar

Although I do feel like there is something big lurking out there the tenth planet or dark star, I strongly have believed my entire life in other intelligent life and know not everyone can be making up stories... I'm not so sure that any man can be 100% positive to know entirely what is going on in the big picture or put an exact day on any event. Religious texts say it, yes they aren't totally accurate either but are based on truths and real events I believe, there are so many parallels between the major ones and even the lesser known oral histories such as native american hopi, it's undeniable that there was or will be comets, hail, brimstone, rogue death stars. Will they come back, maybe.

I think what's important, rather than being scared or "fear mongering" as the skeptics say, is to get right spiritually, live your life to the fullest, realize your dreams while still have time, yes learn survival skills but that's good to know pole shift or none! I personally think it would be amazing to witness such a magical event in the heavens even if it means I have to die, it doesn't bother me because I know it's not the be all end all leaving this body.

If there is some kind of wormwood/nemesis brown dwarf that comes every 3600 years I reckon we ought to concentrate on recording the event on stone tablets so the people thousands of years from now might get a heads up. Not in myth or religion form, crystal clear science jargon, provable data for the skeptics & debunkers of the future. Because there will always be believers and them debating until the end of time

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moogle

I have been looking for the comet with backyard telescope and binoculars lately... I've also been trying to wake up right before dawn to see the mystery bright star that looks bigger than venus and rises with the sun. No such luck yet. Anyone got tips or coordinates?

Hmmm... I'm not sure what you mean by "bigger than Venus," but you do have some excellent bright objects rising in the east with the Sun: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Aldebaran and Capella:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fac8c4a74338.jpg[/atsimg]Sky View Cafe

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogle
The fact that Leonid guy supposedly found, from the northern hemisphere New Mexico, this comet coming from the south before it reached the ecliptic that seemed weird. Also with a small telescope.

Why does that seem weird? From my location in the northern hemisphere in Florida I can see a ton of sky below the ecliptic, as well as much of the sky in the southern celestial sphere. In fact, any object with a declination at least 28 degrees above the south celestial pole will cross my local horizon at some point. Perhaps you need to study the basics of astronomy and how the sky appears and moves based on your location on earth. An 18" telescope is anything but small, comets are still found these days even by visual observers using telescopes roughly half that size. Shorter focal length instruments and systematic searches that avoid overlapping automated sky survey coverage are the name of the game when it comes to comet hunting, which is not something most professional observatories and telescopes have or do. Instead, most professional observatories specialize in looking at individual stars and objects in extreme detail using much small fields of view than most amateur instruments (Hubble, just as one example, has never discovered a comet).

I have been looking for the comet with backyard telescope and binoculars lately...

You're not going to find it like that, not yet at least. You need a very large telescope (like an 18") or preferably a good deep space CCD camera doing long exposures of the comet's position.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ellieN

I know the first 3 are for Extinction Level Event...ELE ..don't know about the last 3. I'm sure someone on here can tell us.

The NIN is short for "ninny," like the people who think the first three letters of Elenin stand for "Extinction Level Event."

AHEM...Nin means " Human " in Japanese...

edit on 4-7-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ellieN

I know the first 3 are for Extinction Level Event...ELE ..don't know about the last 3. I'm sure someone on here can tell us.

The NIN is short for "ninny," like the people who think the first three letters of Elenin stand for "Extinction Level Event."

AHEM...Nin means " Human " in Japanese...

edit on 4-7-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

Nin also means "lady" in Sumerian.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It doesn't matter one way or the other. Anything that big would kill all life on earth. So why worry about it. If it hits us were all dead, if it doesn't or doesnt exist nothing changes.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I came along this website which explains some interesting things with the date in question and how warnings may have been posted over 230 years ago on currency to warn the people of today...
Those people being desecendents of the illuminati
And also the new currency on these bills will blow your mind away on how they convey that there will be specific events that will change humanity and human DNA structure as we know it...
Elenin Warning
Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I came along this website which explains some interesting things with the date in question and how warnings may have been posted over 230 years ago on currency to warn the people of today...

Are you saying that Swiss bank note is 230 years old?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There are 2 elder bank notes before the new currency is posted.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

and whose papers should he cite in inventing HIS OWN theory? shills.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Aww, everybody's being so mean. It's a really good thread.

I don't believe it, of course, but it's well written, and intelligent.

But, no soup for you. come back. one year.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I believe this warning of Elenin to be true. I have researched this for days and I do believe it is the time...Sept. 26,2011 alignment starts the bad stuff. You don't have time to ridicule, just spend time with your loved ones.

edit on 20-9-2011 by imysbbad because: the youtube link doesn't work but I have another that will
Click on the video "2012-The Truth Your Not Being Told".
edit on 20-9-2011 by imysbbad because: (no reason given)
I dont know why the video wont show. You can just type in youtube 2012-the truth your not being told.
edit on 20-9-2011 by imysbbad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Please everyone.Try to watch the youtube video I posted above. You will understand that it is true about elenin and sept.26,2011. You'll have to type it in yourself: youtube "2012: The Truth Your Not Being Told".

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join