It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 - Make Viral!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rascalking
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Does anybody feel they are living in the matrix???????????????

Personally I feel like I'm in Jim Carrey movie, you know the one with Jeff Daniels in it.
But maybe that's just me.
edit on 23-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The local PTB have recently named a new street *Comet Avenue*, should be a bit of a clue in the name. I'll start worrying if they rename it *Bloodygreatworldkillingbugger Avenue*

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

hahaahah!!!!!!but really do think something is going down! i found this site by accident,and now everything is making sense! i am a outdoors man and have been gravitating towards this activity alot lately! maybe just honing my skills bowhunting is my skill and i will be ready to provide for my family and anybody else in need.........I do feel very strongly that something is gonna happen/happening now everthing is feeling very strange lately?????? cheers.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Look for yourself people. You dont have to be Michio Kaku to understand it. It's there, in plain sight, on every alignment, BAM, an Earthquake. The only alignment that isn't entirely, but still damn close, is the Japan Earthquake BUT HAARP was also operating at the (supposed) Earthquake frequency that day and 2 days prior, which obviously may have brought on the earthquake sooner than the March 13-14 perfect alignment.
edit on 23-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I think you need to look at yourself actually:

1. You don't need perfect alignment (backtracking)
2. If the time doesn't match then blame HAARP (conspiracy within conspiracy)
3. You forgot to mention ALL the other earthquakes that occurred at all other times and non alignments!!!!!!!!!!

Classic classic bending the situation to make it fit the assertion rather than put your hand up and say "OK the facts don't fit the theory, bye bye theory"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by LightAssassin
HAARP Data below

maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

starts on 8th march, click on next day...it continues to operate until just after the earthquake in Japan @ 2.5Hz (which is the supposed earthquake frequency)

To be able to cause earthquakes by heating the ionosphere on the opposite side of the Earth (i.e: through the ground) is just simply not physically possible.
edit on 23/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

OK, I have seen enough papers and comments and reports, even from other countries head officials, to know that HAARP can cause Earthquakes...I appreciate your use of information to try and bury it, but far too much info is out there. I somewhat understand the concept you present but TPTB may be using something that is far above and beyond normal civilian tech.

There may also be a link with Elenin, Other celestial bodies and Earth.

But the coincidence is there. It is undeniable and if it happened once...yeh, easily a coincidence. Then with the Canterbury earthquake...ok, a little bit more weirder....then Japan...OK, confirmed. Sept 25th/26th...will be an Earth rocking quake. Then Oct....possible collision/you name it, it may happen.

Those who believe it will, those who dont, wont. Some people just dont want to...and I have met them. They even agree but still prefer to not know....and that their prerogative.

I say, be prepared, live every day as it is your last, absolutely love everyone and the planet that has nurtured us for so long, and appreciate what has, is and will be.

edit on 23-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This interview is interesting and fits well into this post.
Its a interview with the maker of the original ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 video, poster TerralO3

youtube

better skip first part
starts at 1.32

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Leonid Elinin is as much real as the Easter Bunny. I'm calling you you out Leonid on the streets of Laredo (Roswell).

Come packing your big guns.

Interview with him on RT a week ago:

"Comet Elenin 2010X1 HTB Russian TV - Interview of Leonid ELENIN - TV CH6"

Bang

Interesting thing when you actually view this on Youtube and expand the comments you get an english translation of the interview.

Excerpt:
"Leonid Yelenin: "Yes, of course. The discovery of a comet was a dream to me, since childhood. Mission accomplished. Of course, I was happy and stuff. But now this (conspiracy) is happening about my comet. For instance, there are these
hysteric letters like: "Leonid, tell us the truth. I sold my house and my family and I are leaving for the mountains." The comet is absolutely safe for the Earth."

He says: "The comet is absolutely safe"

It will be held at 34 million kilometers from Earth."
According to calculations Elenin X-1 passes the Earth in October. It will be seen with binoculars or through naked eye. **Then he touched a comet and the orbit of Mercury, if not dissipated** (absolutely confused phrasing), then goes away from the solar system. And we won't it for another 12.000 years. Supporters of doomsday, I am sure it's time to invent some other new theory, said the astronomer."

He says: "Supporters of doomsday, I am sure it's time to invent some other new theory"

Damn disappointing that!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What I would like to know is: Can the whole course of this celestial body be tracked? If so it would be interesting to see if it's last "close call" with Earth was perfectly aligned with the Mayan calendar as well.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Memenquay

better skip first part starts at 1.32

But that's the funniest part! The rest is pretty hilarious, too. Von Helton claims that Leonid Elenin's facebook page is bogus, but he doesn't provide any reason why he believes this. (There is a bogus facebook page put up by a religious cult.) When asked if he is an amateur astronomer, Terral says that he's more a "researcher," citing his bible studies and 911 conspiracy work. Terral falsely claims that the comet is invisible to amateur astronomers. He claims that Omerbasichich's paper suggests that the comet must be massive, proving that Terral did not understand the paper. The paper claims that the quakes are due to "resonance," not gravity. I could go on, but I would say the ignorance of those two is self evident.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theyrout2getus

What I would like to know is: Can the whole course of this celestial body be tracked? If so it would be interesting to see if it's last "close call" with Earth was perfectly aligned with the Mayan calendar as well.

No, its orbit can only be extrapolated from current observations.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memenquay
This interview is interesting and fits well into this post.
Its a interview with the maker of the original ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning September 26, 2011 video, poster TerralO3

youtube

better skip first part
starts at 1.32

Thanks for the laugh, that guy cracks me up everytime.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am not sure which way 2 fall off the fence but before I do maybe this will help
1. Can we look into the other planets and when they fall into this alignment...things should be happening on those planets 2 right??
2.I have looked into the alignments and seen alot of big quakes ,psunami's....but on the other hand there have been alot without it being aligned
But my real point is lets look into the other planets and see what they are saying before we give up this most interesting post.ty

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

&

reply to post by pazcat

hehe, thanks for your comments, for me it was a bit scaring, but feel better now

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Given that we have pictures of comet Elenin and it is not a dwarf star, I'm not even going to watch your video (looks like the mods called you out on posting other people's work).

If you have any evidence, even one scrap, please post it. Otherwise it is nonsense, just like Harold Camping and his fellow nutters.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry, but I stand correct. No size reported by NASA.
And you cannot speak for them. Please, don't play the "I know it" role, when you don't.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

Sorry, but I stand correct. No size reported by NASA.

Reporting the size of every comet in the Solar System is not NASA's job. Comets' sizes are determined by astronometric observations which are cataloged by the IAU. The International Astronomical Union is a non-govermental international organization. In the case of small, distant comets, measurements of their brightness are used to estimate their size. The coma of C2010X-1 is sufficiently large now to be measured by direct observation. You will find the latest measurements here, here and here, although this last site is Japanese and has not been updated in a month.
edit on 23-5-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Variable

I was reading some of your older posts when I came across something interesting. Maybe it has nothing to do with it.
I know there is some controversy over the name Elenin as to whether or not this is a real person or an anagram but I would like to remind you of a conversation you had in 2004.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what's the deal and how did David lose the sword to Elhanan?

Elhanan......Elenin

Do you think this may be part of the puzzle?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

our sun is a white dwarf right?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by leunaM

No, it's a yellow dwarf.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join