It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the Fire Movie(G20)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I honestly don't even know entirely what the whole G20 was about, but here is a video that some people
made and it is absoloutely amazing.
Please watch and leave your comments.

Astonishing.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Pinkgomo653 because: Fixing video

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

thx ~! I might watch it..(uable to watch this in 720HD . hmmmm

edit on 21-5-2011 by Komodo because: uable to watch this in 720HD

edit on 21-5-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you so much! I don't know how to embed it, but yes. It is crazy. Something out of a scary movie or something.

It really gets interesting after about 20 minutes. I k now it's long, but worth the watch. Thanks!
edit on 21-5-2011 by Pinkgomo653 because: No reason

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
All I have to say is wooooow ... I'm halfway through this thing and just, wooow.

Though the guy with the mega phone was damn funny
edit on 21-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

That is exactly what I can say.

Wow.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653
reply to post by Komodo

Thank you so much! I don't know how to embed it, but yes. It is crazy. Something out of a scary movie or something.

It really gets interesting after about 20 minutes. I k now it's long, but worth the watch. Thanks!
edit on 21-5-2011 by Pinkgomo653 because: No reason

YW! Just need to copy the entire alphanumeric code just after the = which for this movie is .. zejD0UkMGGY
Step 2. Click the Vid YOUTUBE LINK on the thread and paste THAT alphanumeric code in that field, then click OK

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yah I watched this a few times already...

Very disturbing... When I tell people about it, they call me crazy, say it wont happen here, but wont ever watch it for themselves...

Some older posts on the documentary, but it needs to be back in the spotlight IMO

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Oh I believe it. This kind of first hand footage makes those people look "crazy".

That British guy really has some gut. I give them all props.

Crazy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Who is that British 'terrorist'? He's got much gusto!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

I don't know, but I need to look him up and support him.

God bless that guy. He is brilliant!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The guy that got beat up while being detained NEEDS to be THOROUGHLY investigated~!!!
There is a thing call Human Rights and Civil Rights... and I would seriously consider this to be an act of pure torture ~!!!

This is BS~!! just because it's technically 'legal' Doesn't make it right~!!!! That's pure anti-human~!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. It is new to me at least. It is quite horrifying. S&F. Our only defense to this encroaching tyranny is the truth. So learn it, live it, and pass it on.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have seen this before was really interesting
but very scary to see the tactics they used against the people with all the swat gear taking people 1 maybe 2 at a time and then standing off and repeating it till they had everyone herding them into areas leaving cars to be wreaked filmed then removed.

oh and the police dressed as protesters wtf

i have been a big fan of charlie veitch for some time he is the English guy in the video he is head of thelovepolice he posted this on his youtube site you should also check him out if you liked this and erm spiritualentertainer is another guy who does similar stuff they worked together on the everything is ok series

edit on 22-5-2011 by igotttaknow because: added stuff

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yea I had seen the previews but had been busy lately until I found the video yesterday. I know a lot of people have not seen this side of the whole "G20". And I hope more people get to see this and see waht they are doing and how it's not right.

new topics

top topics

join