It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condensation and Contrails - photos and descriptions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Great site I saw with multiple examples of condensation clouds forming from various means. i have seen at least one of these, edited and used to promote the chemtrail religion.

www.darkroastedblend.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilotThe government loves you. They would never do anything without your consent. Don't be a conspiracy theorist. Nothing is going on, move along. Chemtrails are totally normal. They are good for you, like cesium and iodine 131.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. I have no idea how to respond, to the staggering amount of sheer logic in your posting. Are you asserting those are all government manufactured photos? Are you implying all of these aircraft flew into WTC 7? Or that these are all not just contrails but chemtrails?

Some of you all just mishmash so many conspiracies together, its hard to tell where one ends and the next one starts. You managed to go into 3 of them in your short posting.

edit on 21-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I'm implying that those are marshmallows and cotton balls.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It's the magic jumbo jet theory. One jet slammed into the first tower, did a loop the loop 180 degree turn, hit the next tower, bounced off and then continued to the pentagon.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Those down wash pictures are awesome.

It's a sea of chemicals! Run!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk

It's the magic jumbo jet theory. One jet slammed into the first tower, did a loop the loop 180 degree turn, hit the next tower, bounced off and then continued to the pentagon.

I think you will like this video then, you two may be on the same wavelength when it comes to conspiracies and chemtrails.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm really stupid like that. You got me pegged oh grand contrail poobah. Really great thread you've got going here... So what's the point? Again... Is it, to tell all the dumb conspiracy theorists that you are smarter than them because you let the nightly news do your thinking for you?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by binkbonk

No - 'cos that's not true - and we also don't let unscientific and baseless assertions do the thinking for us either

I'm pretty sure FP's idea is to highlight some of the really beautiful atmospheric effects hat can be crated by aircraft without needing any spray apparatus whatsoever.

AS well as some that are from aircraft that ARE equipped with dispensers - albeit for flares rather than evil but unknown chemicals that are invisible and cannot be detected.

Thanks for pointing out hte site FP

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Say something nice about contrails and you get to join the contrail star orgy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm really stupid like that. You got me pegged oh grand contrail poobah. Really great thread you've got going here... So what's the point? Again... Is it, to tell all the dumb conspiracy theorists that you are smarter than them because you let the nightly news do your thinking for you?

What, you do not believe her? She does not say anything out of the ordinary for chemtrail believers, she just illustrates the sheer ignorance of it all

What does the nightly news have to do with chemtrails? But, if you want to get into the news doing thinking for people, shall we bring up the KSLA debacle?

And the reporter doing the audio, said parts per million, instead of parts per billion. However, if you look at the report, instead of just listening to someone else, you can see its using billions, not millions. But for the chemtrail believers, they just repeat over and over incorrectly, about some abnormally high levels, when the actual results showed nothing amiss whatsoever. But that requires thinking, and actually reading that report.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hello binkbonk, nice to see you in the geo-engineering forum again. Still spouting the 'chemtrail' rhetoric, eh? How about you have a read here and perhaps provide a constructive or even a critical response? Hopefully it will get you thinking!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Say something nice about contrails and you get to join the contrail star orgy.

Do you have anything at all, to contribute, in terms of ideas or information?

Did you disapprove of the photos in that website that I linked to?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Hi. Actually, I'm not really defending chemtrails, because, as you have pointed out, I have no proof. But, I never said I did. I am more concerned with the fact that governments around the world (including the USA) could "possibly" be engaged in geoengineering (or worse). "Possibly", because all governments lie (dispute that)... You have given me plausible solutions though, to my chemtrail quandary, and I appreciate that. I have all but given up on my shallow belief that contrails are actually chemtrails. It is still open for debate though, pending future developments. Anyway, by the time there would be enough proof to satisfy you, they would have been spraying whatever the hell it is that they were spraying for who knows how long...

The reason I was compelled to jump in here is that there appears to be a lack of sport displayed by most of you "debunkers". Debunking chemtrails is easy pickings for you guys, isn't it? Picking on the unarmed, stupid, chemtrailers, it's like beating up on the handicapped. Where is the sport in that? You guys have all your ducks in a row, work as a team, presenting all of your evidence that these are contrails, and then pat yourselves on the back with a star every time someone on the team posts. Isn't it enough that (you know) chemtrails don't exist? Why do you have to come here for the easy pickings, and beat up on anybody that implies contrails might be something different and possibly sinister? After all, this is a "conspiracy" site, you should expect these kinds of opinions. And who cares if all us paranoid fools have it wrong. Why are you compelled to correct us? Makes me wonder if it's a job?

The real truth is, that the "possibility" they are not just condensation trails does exist, and you cannot prove that the possibility doesn't exist. That's it. We do not have all the answers (even though you think you do).

Why are you guys are here? Are you cyber bullies, or messiahs?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Hi. Actually, I'm not really defending chemtrails, because, as you have pointed out, I have no proof. But, I never said I did. I am more concerned with the fact that governments around the world (including the USA) could "possibly" be engaged in geoengineering (or worse). "Possibly", because all governments lie (dispute that)...

Good! You are learning to form opinions based on evidence
But really, the possibility of widespread 'chemtrailing' (despite the fact that governments lie) is a logistical impossibility. As the evidence suggests now, I can safely say that there are no 'chemtrails' poisoning our air.

The reason I was compelled to jump in here is that there appears to be a lack of sport displayed by most of you "debunkers". Debunking chemtrails is easy pickings for you guys, isn't it? Picking on the unarmed, stupid, chemtrailers, it's like beating up on the handicapped. Where is the sport in that? You guys have all your ducks in a row, work as a team, presenting all of your evidence that these are contrails, and then pat yourselves on the back with a star every time someone on the team posts. Isn't it enough that (you know) chemtrails don't exist? Why do you have to come here for the easy pickings, and beat up on anybody that implies contrails might be something different and possibly sinister? After all, this is a "conspiracy" site, you should expect these kinds of opinions. And who cares if all us paranoid fools have it wrong. Why are you compelled to correct us? Makes me wonder if it's a job?

The debunker's annoyance is understandable. 'Chemtrail' believers continuously come on ATS and spout the same rhetoric, rarely listening to any evidence that doesn't support their pre-conceived idea that 'chemtrails' don't exist. They have decided that 'chemtrails' exist, and they look for the evidence to fit their claim, which unfortunately isn't how an informed person should go about researching evidence to support their beliefs.

The real truth is, that the "possibility" they are not just condensation trails does exist, and you cannot prove that the possibility doesn't exist. That's it. We do not have all the answers (even though you think you do).

That's because you cannot prove a negative. It is a logical impossibility, if a claim is unfalsifiable ('chemtrails' are unfalsifiable).

I'm on here because it is fun. I realize we aren't changing minds, but if I can make one 'chemtrailer' a little bit less afraid of contrails, I can feel that I have done a good deed. Ultimately, the stress I have relieved him will hopefully contribute to a few more years of healthy life (stress is terrible for you!).

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Hi. Actually, I'm not really defending chemtrails, because, as you have pointed out, I have no proof.

It's not even that. It's that you, nor anyone else has any "evidence" besides pictures of contrails and misunderstood patents and documents.

But, I never said I did.

Nope. You have, however, claimed to have evidence. Along with accusing us of being government shills, or whatever ignorant statement comes to mind first, unfiltered.

I am more concerned with the fact that governments around the world (including the USA) could "possibly" be engaged in geoengineering (or worse).

Newsflash: We've been geo-engineering (Including the USA) for decades. Search button, it exists, it is not a myth. Use it.

"Possibly", because all governments lie (dispute that)...

Why?

You have given me plausible solutions though, to my chemtrail quandary, and I appreciate that.

Translation: You have shown me that no evidence exists of "chemtrails"

I have all but given up on my shallow belief that contrails are actually chemtrails.

You're almost there, don't give up now.

It is still open for debate though, pending future developments.

That contrails are "chemtrails?" Or that contrails will be "chemtrails" in the future?

Anyway, by the time there would be enough proof to satisfy you, they would have been spraying whatever the hell it is that they were spraying for who knows how long...

No "evidence" exists now, why would more "evidence" exist in the future?

The reason I was compelled to jump in here is that there appears to be a lack of sport displayed by most of you "debunkers".

Hmmm, most of us seem to have a background in aviation to some degree. I wonder why we wouldn't find any "sport" in getting called a "shill" or "agent" or something equally idiotic.

Debunking chemtrails is easy pickings for you guys, isn't it?

When all that is offered as evidence is of the caliber it has been thus far, yes.

Picking on the unarmed, stupid, chemtrailers, it's like beating up on the handicapped.

Your words and comparison.

Where is the sport in that?

See previous "sport" reply.

You guys have all your ducks in a row, work as a team, presenting all of your evidence that these are contrails, and then pat yourselves on the back with a star every time someone on the team posts.

Well, I doubt any of our jobs were entry level straight out of high school. Not implying anything about you here, just saying we all had to further our education. That includes science and math courses. No meteorology for me, but I did learn about cloud formation as early as elementary school.

Isn't it enough that (you know) chemtrails don't exist? Why do you have to come here for the easy pickings, and beat up on anybody that implies contrails might be something different and possibly sinister?

Sorry for defending our professions. I didn't know that was wrong when people throw out wild accusations and implications with zero evidence.

After all, this is a "conspiracy" site, you should expect these kinds of opinions.

Not everything is a conspiracy, and nothing is wrong with denying misguided people their ignorance.

And who cares if all us paranoid fools have it wrong. Why are you compelled to correct us? Makes me wonder if it's a job?

The real truth is, that the "possibility" they are not just condensation trails does exist, and you cannot prove that the possibility doesn't exist. Thats it.

Based on the "evidence" so far, that "possibility" does not exist. Thats it.

We do not have all the answers (even though you think you do).

Obviously (and we never claimed we did)

edit on 22-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The reason I was compelled to jump in here is that there appears to be a lack of sport displayed by most of you "debunkers". Debunking chemtrails is easy pickings for you guys, isn't it? Picking on the unarmed, stupid, chemtrailers, it's like beating up on the handicapped. Where is the sport in that?

Why do you think it needs to be a sport?

You guys have all your ducks in a row, work as a team, presenting all of your evidence that these are contrails,

Of course - why would we do otherwise?

and then pat yourselves on the back with a star every time someone on the team posts.

Are you suggesting chemmies don't do that?

Perhaps you should have a look at a few more threads?? How abou this one - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chemmies seem perfectly capable of handing out stars too by he look of it - why do they need you to hold their hands?

Isn't it enough that (you know) chemtrails don't exist?

So you think that we should let this hoax perpetuate - for people without knowledge to induce paranoia and fear and not oppose that happening?

Why do you think it would be a good idea for that to happen??

Why do you have to come here for the easy pickings, and beat up on anybody that implies contrails might be something different and possibly sinister? After all, this is a "conspiracy" site, you should expect these kinds of opinions. And who cares if all us paranoid fools have it wrong. Why are you compelled to correct us? Makes me wonder if it's a job?

And why shouldn't conspiracists expect to have their conspiracies analysed for actual evidence?

This site has a motto DENY IGNORANCE - so why shouldn't we do so when we find it?

That line of reasoning is called Argument from Ignorance for a reason.

Here's my reasons - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why are you here abusing me for telling the truth??!! Why are you trying to cover up science? What have you got to hide??

edit on 22-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Great job... But I am bored with this. I don't see how you do it day in day out...

Anyway, you are defending your profession, so you don't want to be complicit in the chemtrail conspiracy, I get it. It is more important to you than anyone to have contrails be nothing but contrails.

I am sorry I called you a shill, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I respect your profession, and I'm sure you are a decent human being. It was wrong of me to insult you. Although, I was not suggesting you would actually be aware if there was a chemtrail conspiracy. The conspiracy would involve the jet fuel, not the pilots of commercial airliners.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Jeezus, are you guys going to pick my posts word for word and respond, respond, respond? How exhausting. Ok, I give. I am just trying to make a simple point that it is simply possible. That's it, possible that some # is being sprayed. Because, it is possible. That's it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Great job...

Thanks

But I am bored with this. I don't see how you do it day in day out...

Congratulations.

Anyway, you are defending your profession, so you don't want to be complicit in the chemtrail conspiracy, I get it.

If I was complicit in something, that would mean there was some body of evidence available to base that conclusion on, which there is not. How can I not want to be complicit in something if there is no evidence of anything to be complicit to?

It is more important to you than anyone to have contrails be nothing but contrails.

How would it be important for me that contrails are what they are? Or anyone, for that matter.

I am sorry I called you a shill, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I respect your profession, and I'm sure you are a decent human being. It was wrong of me to insult you.

Apology accepted, and don't worry, my feelings aren't hurt.

Although, I was not suggesting you would actually be aware if there was a chemtrail conspiracy. The conspiracy would involve the jet fuel, not the pilots of commercial airliners.

See, this is the problem. I know exactly how much you could know about what I do. If you have seen all my posts (which I doubt, I don't think you are a stalker) you would know only a few things. I'm using the word "know" loosely, because of the nature of the internet.

1.That I worked for Lockheed for about 20 years and that my father did as well.
2.That I have a security clearance (I am no longer employed by them, now I am just a consultant)
3.That during my job I had to read many documents.

I was never a pilot, and my job did not involve civilian aircraft(e.g. commercial airliner)... Hence, Lockheed.

My credentials are irrelevant though. What is relevant is that by and large we know what we are talking about, and yes we can easily explain phenomena that may not be understood by most people. This is because these phenomena are almost an every day occurrence in most of our jobs, and we had to study the science behind it to get where we were/are.

But simpler things shouldn't even be hard to understand for anyone, such as basic cloud formation. Today I believe it is a part of the water cycle curriculum, which is taught in grade school.

edit on 22-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join