It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're still here after 5/21/2011 6PM you're welcome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this I hope this will do.

At a little before 6PM PM PST as my wife and I were preparing to watch all sorts of people get swept up in the rapture and fight zombies an interesting thing occurred.

My 19 month old daughter moved a pillow next to her dresser where she could reach the Salt and Vinegar chips that were out of her reach in her room. (Not even sure why there were there, my wife opened the bag and decided they were gross I guess)

She took the chips over to a clear space on the tile floor and pured them onto the ground (Presumably) and began to spin a circle smashing the chips into salt and vinegar dust mumbling toddler speak. She stopped at exactly 6:01 by the way...

Having participated and seen magickal circles in the past it looked a lot like a protective ritual to me!

So my wife and I joked that she just saved the world and has staved off the hand of doom for a bit longer. Now we are all safe!

I honestly wonder though if she somehow picked up on the feeling of apprehension many must have had in the little religious town I live in and decided somewhere at a instinctual level to do a little protective circle.

I don't know just thought it was interesting and some here might think so too so I shared.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It probably helps that chips are salted

Thanx

Especially thankful, no zombies

edit on 21-5-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Utterly amazing intuitive powers...I'll bet she's assigned a handler by TPTB within 24 hours. She has messed with the planned emantenance of the eschaton. "and a child shall lead them".

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plainsmen83

TPTB would be hard pressed to find someone appropriate.

When she was 6 months she had a plastic Hammer she slept with and we couldn't take away and she still loves nothing more than her toy hammers... Thor is strong in this one.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm afraid your daughter was a little late pulling the trigger.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can't let her take the credit for saving mankind, for I have put a stop to any possibility of a rapture, apocalypse, judgement day, or what ever your religion's equivalent is.

Plus I don't think she'll be able to handle the media circus

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hail to the JingleBaby!

Potato Chip off the old block huh...

Makes you wonder, if she really did pick something up?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Harold Camping must be cursing your daughter's name right now.

As for me, tell her I said thanks for pushing back the zombie apocalypse.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

The media circus is all yours! Brilliant idea, you had by the way. Despite all the silly naysayers who didn't realize the genius of your nefarious plot to save us all from salvation!

(BTW I think it is hilarious how all of us are working to be saved from Salvation, thats a little telling don't you think?)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

Hail to the JingleBaby!

Potato Chip off the old block huh...

Makes you wonder, if she really did pick something up?

While I do think this whole thing is silly and a bit on the funny side there are many times when I swear kids are picking up what is happening around them when there is no way they should.

My wife and I only thought it was funny because this guy has billboards ALL over our town and local radio has been going on incessantly about it.

But when I walked to the store at about 20 til there was literally nobody outside. At about 20 after there were lots of cars again like normal. (I live off one of the main streets in a small town) I seriously wonder if people around here were genuinely nervous and the lil one picked up on it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It probably helps that chips are salted

Thanx

Especially thankful, no zombies

edit on 21-5-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

Well speak for yourself...It's been by biggest dream to battle Zombies and be the remaining survivor of Earth and dub myself "Queen of the Universe"!!! I am so dissappointed!

To the OP... that's adorable...I remember those days...except it was always my eggs being smashed on the floor!

edit on 21-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Turns out I was wrong, Satron beat her to the punch with a clever loophole!

ha haa

Or maybe there was a minor Rapture that was prevented here? Can there be a partial rapture?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Interesting that you share this with us, I do not believe in the rapture or in organized religion, to me the world will end when it ends and it will have nothing to do with God coming to down to earth.

But, I will share with you this Even when I don't believe in doomsday predictions I felt since yesterday a sense of doom in the air, like the air was heavy and stuffy, like you I believe that is too many negative energy generated by those that are doomsday hopeful and wanting with all their beings the world to end, this negative energy is so powerful that spread like wild fire, perhaps you littler baby was feeling that bad energy and was like you say guarding all of you from it, after all children souls are so pure and clean, we don't give them all the worth they are do

edit on 21-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

If it matters I'm not opposed to you declaring yourself Queen of the Universe without a Rapture and susequent Zombie apocalypse. In fact I'd prefer it that way!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes but I could sadly, only in private declare myself Queen of the Universe, I don't think the "Elites" would find it cute or nice... they'd probably have me killed or at the least, imprisoned!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Interesting that you share this with us, I do not believe in the rapture or in organized religion, to me the world will end when it ends and it will have nothing to do with God coming to down to earth.

But, I will share with you this Even when I don't believe in doomsday predictions I felt since yesterday a sense of doom in the air, like the air was heavy and stuffy, like you I believe that is too many negative energy generated by those that are doomsday hopeful and wanting with all their beings the world to end, this negative energy is so powerful that spread like wild fire, perhaps you littler baby was feeling that bad energy and was like you say guarding all of you from it, after all children souls are so pure and clean, we don't give them all the worth they are do

edit on 21-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what I was thinking!

I agree with you in every word above. Well except the fact that I really don't the world will end until the sun explodes in a few billion years and humanity's decline will be slow and drawn out with no real date or event to cause it. Doomsayers shouldn't worry there will always be plenty of calamity to cling to for those dark loving souls... But other than that I agree with everything.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Just tell them I said it was okay and send them in my direction if they have an issue. I've been wanting to have a conversation with them anyway about a few things...

join