It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, is there any logical argument against gay marriage?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
Homosexuality IS abnormal behavior, but it is NATURAL. Just as being an albino or left-handed person is not normal, they are both natural. Based on the fact that southpaws are not normal, should we annul their marriages?

Ever read the history of Redheads? We are apparently evil.

Ok - - now this might be considered off topic

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I like it when my posts are ignored...it means Im so on target there is no "logical" response

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
I like it when my posts are ignored...it means Im so on target there is no "logical" response

When you reach adulthood.

Let me know.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

When I ws in the Police Academy I was running alongside a kid who said"hey old man,you gonna have to run faster than that"...I trotted alongside a minute then asked"when were you born"?..he says "1982"....I waited a sec then said"you DO know I was in the army 10 years before you were born"??...he thinks a sec then says"damn PawPaw"....that was in 2004(and that was my class nickname after that)....my point is that just because my opinions dont agree with yours,that i dont subscribe blindly to a liberal"Feel Good" "it takes a village" approach to life,then I am somehow immature....sorry mam...Ive seen more of life than you ever thought about...try 3 years of night patrol doing anti crime in a section 8 housing project area...life is seldon black and white....and what you suggest,what you say I must subscribe to to make me "mature" is a black and white issue of allowing anyone to say they are married and claim all rights and priviledges thereof....including all the monetary benefits that you refuse to acknowledge....you even say they are not being allowed to be "married" unless it includes those monetary gains and priviledges....sorry....thats not happening anytime soon and Im just too stubborn to alllow someone that thinks like you,so narrowminded and insulting,to make me believe that the issue isnt just about money....I say it agin,take the money issues off the table and will the gay community then accept all other benefits of having a legal contract?...no...they wont...because it IS about the money....and you call me" immature"?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Yeah - I know you want me to believe that.

Sue me - - report me - - whatever.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by Homedawg

life is seldon black and white....and what you suggest,what you say I must subscribe to to make me "mature" is a black and white issue of allowing anyone to say they are married

Homedawg, Annee is probably one of the most emotional ATS members you're going to run into. Big time liberal agenda, she talks with her hands over her ears, as I'm sure you've noticed.

Ya know - - you keep saying that - - and seriously - - its just really stupid.

I never bring up emotions. But you always do. Wonder why that is.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
REMINDER:

The title of this thread is Seriously, is there any logical argument against gay marriage? NOT each other. If you are posting and trashing on other members - that is not only off topic but against our strongly enforced civility and decorum that is expected in all forums by all members.

Keep to the topic ONLY. If the direct ragging on and trashing of and focuing on other members keeps up not only might the thread CLOSE, but posting bans may be handed out.

edit on May 25th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Enough is enough.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join