It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making your own Collodial Silver?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Anyone got a rough idea or guide as to how you can make your own collodial silver?
Silver coins are an easy source but then what?
Sticking a small coin fragment and sucking on it is one way some of the old-timers would purify water etc.
But having a solution is supposed to be the A1 method for health / illness prevention / treatment.

Indeed, it's a lot better than nothing or relying on toxic drugs that have a shelf-life and their own problems and side-effects.

The gist of making it is it's distilled water and electrolasis but the concentrations are reputedly 2 - 5 parts per million so measuring silver fragments into the water and the procedure seem's somewhat laboratory-esque...

Anyone a guru at this sort of thing?

www.2012.com.au...
edit on 21-5-2011 by WatchRider because: Link Addition

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Not a good idea.....its not all its cracked up to be.

How to make:

Side Effects:

Risk witout benefit

More dangers...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Don't have one but here's a generator.

Silver Lungs

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Dont worry about Papa Smurf. I've been doing colloidal silver for close to 20 years now, always make a batch when I come down with something, which isnt but once every few years.

Anyhow, I actually made and sold colloidal silver generators back in the late 90's. Pretty easy to do once you have the .9999 fine 16 gauge silver wire and 3- 9 volt batteries. Hook up the batteries so you have 27 volts going to the 2 silver wires in a glass of distilled water. Let run until the water turns a golden yellow tint. Store in dark brown bottles until needed.

U2U me if you need more info. I still have the instructions from way back when.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I always like, tell me something i dont know or i'm never surprised anymore these days but today, i've seen a blue men. WOW just wow. I'm always interested in alternate medecine so i guess ill have a bit of reading to do, thank for posting.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the replys.

As far as the blue man goes he basically took waaay too much silver content.
If you read some of the ancient texts they describe some people as being 'blue' like Krishna.

What about using coins as a silver source instead of wire?
Would you be able to melt a coin and coat a copper wire with it to achieve the silver wire you describe?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I've made my own colloidal silver for years, and I've always obtained my generators from elixa.com, which I've found to be a reputable source. Be aware that these generators make very low ppm (parts per million), and to obtain the equipment to make high ppm CS would cost thousands, and so is out of reach for most home silver makers. When I require high ppm colloidal silver, I buy it at a natural supplements store, and I keep a lot of this on hand for skin infections and such. For a daily oral supplement, though, the homemade stuff is just fine.. And, no, I have never turned blue.

top topics

join