It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiawassee Celebrated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I left on a trip last night, and it went into today. It’s ended and I’m spent. I drove in a state of euphoric proportions, there on the lakes of Hiawassee, Georgia.

Hiawassee, baby, this is the journey that saved me.
It made me free. I made Peruvian tea.

Now these masses make me think of broken prophylactics, after retracting, head scratching wondering what in god’s name is now happening. I don’t think I was ever Detective Dick Clever, but whatever, the trip made me better.

Hiawassee, baby, you’re the journey that saved me.
It made me free. I made Peruvian tea.

I just needed to get outside. Yeah, that’s fine. Now I’m awake and alive
edit on 21-5-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If one should see me as pandering then one is seeing a reflection of one's self off of me. And the same goes with everyone and everything.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Uhmmm what?!!! I'm sorry I read that you went on a trip and made Peruvian tea, that would be green tea right that powder crap they sip through a straw? But the rest....did you meet some girl or something who thought you were a panhandler?
edit on 5/22/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Uhmmm what?!!! I'm sorry I read that you went on a trip and made Peruvian tea, that would be green tea right that powder crap they sip through a straw? But the rest....did you meet some girl or something who thought you were a panhandler?

I did in fact meet a lady that night/morning. I've learned to be humble about things after the extraordinary tea we shared, and because our connection was so amazingly synchronistic... it's hard to explain. Peace.
edit on 22-5-2011 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion

And no, no one suspected me of panhandling. Being on the waters of the lakes of Hiawassee made me think about an alternative perspective where my nature might be confused with pandering and I was reflecting on it at that point in the lyrics.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My feelings about the masses are the crux of the message though.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Cool man glad you found some peace, water's really do have a calming effect so I know the feeling.

new topics

top topics

join