It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I learned from 5-21-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I learned that people are really mean. I learned that most of the world hates, detests, loathes and riducles anyone who believes in something better than themselves. I learned that there are a frightning number of people that can't wait for Christians to all die or kill themselves, leading me to wonder if indeed I also learned that Christians are not even people because surely there wouldn't be so many, wishing such things, on their fellow man. I learned that "stupid people" aren't real people either, and also deserve horrible fates and death. I learned that false prophets are among us in droves. Most importantly I learned that I need to be very aware of how I treat others because I know that I don't ever want someone to feel like less of a person because of me.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I learned we didn't die in 2011 so 2012 here we come

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What I learned: If you have a lot of money to put up billboards. You can get people to believe anything.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

Really, you had to wait for that date to figure that out.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

I must say that was very well said. There are way more people that hate then love in this world.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Endure

People will scoff at a false representation and we can let them. More heaven for us. Harold Camping may not have even been wrong, but he blew Christ's cover because Christ will only come at a time when no one is expecting. This is not defeat for the Christians this is a sign. Christians need to go through the sifter to find the real Christians. The True ones that are pure of heart. This is a triumph because now Christ is out of the limelight and can work in privacy.
God bless

new topics

top topics

join