Alex Jones - the basics of what he is and what he may be.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I believe every story that Alex Jones promotes are to keep us away from the truth. Yes he opens peoples eyes but only on things that do not even begin to reveal the truth.

If the US government for one second believed he was a threat he would be eliminated. The US Gov knows there has to be a conspiracy figurehead and what better person than ranting, over animated Jones with his secret sources and links to government controlled media.

To eliminate Jones you would not have to kill him. Just set him up like Julian Assange or Dominique Strauss-Kahn . He does not get this treatment as he plays ball. He is not stupid and knows what not to talk about.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You or any other person does not know what or who the real Alex Jones is! If anything you could say he is a "Conspiracy Professional". He and David Icke are the best in the "Conspiracy Business" and make truck loads of money from it. He is very very good it at! Quite simply he tells the "Tin Foil Hat Brigade" what they want to hear and then watches the cash roll in!

Looks like the OP is just trying to drum up business for Alex!. I agree with the poster who stated it looks like an Alex Jones tribute thread! Hope you are making "Good Money" for your efforts!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Don't have a problem with Alex though i take caution with him ....I believe bill cooper ousted him and bill was assassinated and Alex hasn't really been F'd with ......so he must not be touching on an issue that they hold the utmost discretion too
edit on 21-5-2011 by BaptizedHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I take some of what Alex Jones rants about with a grain of salt as he has his own agenda. He does not like his guests to differ from his point of view, but he does have many listeners and does get relevant topics out there that the mainstream media ignores or glosses over. I think in light of that, it's a good thing he's on the air.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
i don't mind listening to Alex Jones. but the adverts on his show are getting a bit too much. That e-foods chap has been foretelling the end of the world since Jesus was in short pants.

Also when that utter Doyle Joseph Watson is covering i turn it off immediately.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Being aware of how horrible the government is only a figment of the true reality behind our tiny little planet.

What matters more is discovering what's beyond the conspiracy theories.

"Use your perceived enemy to defeat your true enemy"
edit on 22-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Cool story bro. You keep on persisting in your delusions that the big, bad world is out to get you whilst I'll take it easy in the more rational world

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I have never really made out for myself if it's either Alex Jones' obnoxious personality or he is a consciously spreading disinfo.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Foolish Goons are drawing attention to Jones work if you ask me. He doesn't have to be right about everything to be of interest you know. Newton was wrong about some things but well worth a read

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You all forgot the LIES concerning his y2k broadcast? Blood in the streets? RUssians invading?? Give me a break. I was an adult in y2k and was just waking up.... and listened to Jones. I learned real fast that he was a fearmongering lunatic. There is NOTHING you can make of this other than a lying fearmongerer. He mixes a little bit of truth with a bunch of BS to scare the hell out of people.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Fear sells... The Doom and Gloom component. The MSM has it down and AJ is just following a tried and true tactic for the alternative viewer.

edit on 25-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Fear sells... The Doom and Gloom component. The MSM has it down and AJ is just following a tried and true tactic for the alternative viewer.

edit on 25-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

Guess you're right.
Im just always shocked at the short memories of his groupies. **shrug**

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I don't think you will find many groupies on here - only people who try to accuse others of being one to scare them off or put others off discussing peoples ideas or research. Perhaps you should try another pathetic tactic?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nice to hear your opinions.

Sadly, I am rather annoyed that a thread discussing the other side of this ended up deleted as soon as mods set their eyes on it.

I went to make a comment and the thread 404ed...is ATS protecting him or something?
It seems very one sided.

Why can the positive be discussed in it's very own thread but yet the negative side can not be explored as well..isn't that what ATS is all about?..Isn't this the same tactics the oh so evil government uses?

I don't like Alex Jones because he uses and manipulates the mentally ill and drug depended for their celebrity.
Examples would be, Charlie Sheen, Joe Rogan, Heidi and Spencer Pratt just to list a few and as soon as they get found out for their behavior that grows to be more serious and detrimental to his persona by the public he cuts the cord and seed that he had sown inside of them as well.
Kinda seems like he's feeding these people his very own personal kool-aid.
Or maybe just birds of a feather flock together?..as he exhibits the very same traits.
I also find it strange that he uses people to fight for his cause and sends them out on the street wearing info wars gear and he's hardly anywhere to be seen anymore besides behind his desk in his videos.
A lot of the young boys he's doing this to aren't a day over 18..why go after the impressionable..maybe because they are easy to mold?

I don't think people should idolize others, even more so people they do not personally know.
Follow your own heart and mind, do your own research - you wont have to pay - .
If you do this it gauntness that the only agenda you will end up basing your opinions and conclusions on is that of your own and no one else's.
Once you start fighting for others agendas you get sucked into a very sick and twisted gaming becoming nothing but a pawn.

He's simply just the other end of the spectrum, no different to the suits he is "fighting".

But yet you try to bring this up and all that will come out of his mouth is "you dun gotta hard on fer me!"..intelligence at it finest.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Alex Jones is Nothing More than a Voice telling you what the REAL WORLD has in Store for you if you Do Not Stand Up for your Freedoms Given to you by the United States Constitution . If you decide Not to Listen to him , then So Be It , but Remember, you were WARNED...........

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Alex Jones is a -flawed- --human-- just like anyone, with his own personal feelings, hunches, beliefs and disbeliefs about stuff. He is NOT a PERFECT GURU.
I see him as Paul Revere. I'll bet ya anything, if Paul Revere were alive and here, MSM and Trolls would come up with all kinds of sh** about him. And if he were riding through the streets with his alarm message, while a nice Lite FM oldies tune played in the background, I'd feel like strangling someone.

Your post has some merit but....I think we could agree that AJ has the access to resources that we don't have and wouldn't understand unless he brought them up. His motives are one thing, the message is another. You have to decide for yourself what you believe. '

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

I don't think you will find many groupies on here - only people who try to accuse others of being one to scare them off or put others off discussing peoples ideas or research. Perhaps you should try another pathetic tactic?

I know of absolutely no other type other than a groupie that would accept everything the man says in light of his behavior and lies concerning y2k. Sorry if this injures you and forces you to lie concerning someone scaring others off or putting others off discussing ideas or research.. none of which I have done. Please, try reality. It is my opinion that I voiced and posted the man speaking the lies on his radio show as proof of why I hold this opinion. Its a shame you cant handle opposing opinions without becoming so irrational.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I know of absolutely no other type other than a groupie that would accept everything the man says...

You know very well I didn't say that.

Originally posted by Pimander
Foolish Goons are drawing attention to Jones work if you ask me. He doesn't have to be right about everything to be of interest you know. Newton was wrong about some things but well worth a read

Many things Jones discusses are important. Even if you disagree with him or he is wrong sometimes, that is not an excuse for trying to stifle debate. I notice you aren't talking about many of the conspiracies that are relevant here.

Sorry to leave you to it but I'm off to do some research

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't think he is an elite, I don't think he is a disinfo agent, that is just slithering further down the conspiracy trail. What he is, I think, is someone who is motivated by dollar signs. He found his target audience in right-wing conspiracy theorists and uses them to pay his bills.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
he is a agent to brainwash people into following him. the screen behing him even shows the hypnotizing spiral as he talks. and in his videos he starts with images of himself which zooms in on his face then zooms in further to his squinty eyes and then just one eye. the nwo eye.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join