It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - the basics of what he is and what he may be.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was jjust listening to Jerome Courci ON AJ describe the hoax that esquire magazine just pulled claiming his book on Obama was withdrawn..
the book that PROVES Obama is a TOTAL fraud

ha
and you guys are taking smak about Jones

it is to laugh
edit on 21-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yes i will talk smack about AJ. I'm not talking smack about his material or his perceived goal though. Or his material. I'm talking about the way he presents it. It's opinions. Don't laugh at my opinion. You are not above anyone, especially because you are saying that there's proof that obama is a fraud and you presenting it like you are the bearer of knowledge.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100
Alex Jones started out trying to be a sensational journalist on public access cable TV.

Alex Jones became a commercially viable version of Bill Cooper and was eventually
brought into the media system.

Now, Alex Jones is a semi-shill who makes over a million dollars a year.

A million dollars will ensure he speaks only about things that are acceptable to
those that got him on the road to big money.

Lastly, I would like to know what 13 years of Alex Jones has done to stop the NWO and
what your being "awake" has done to stop the NWO ?

Seems like the NWO is doing fine, Obama just gave away more billions we do not have
to Egypt, what has Alex Jones or any of the "awakened" done to stop it ?

Ask yourselves these questions, and look for truthful answers, before you lash out.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

Maybe right now, there`s not enough of us who are "awake" but you can`t deny, the numbers are growing and that can only be good in my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Actually if memory serves me right it was Bill Cooper that predicted 911, Scare em all Al just jumped on the bandwagon and hijacked it.
Of course Bill isn't gonna be saying otherwise nowadays.
Come to think of it I don't think Bill had much to say about Al but Al has tons to say about Bill to this day.
Silver in 2001 was down 1-2 dollars an ounce by the way over the past 10 years or so, not bad for something that sold for 5 an ounce, everyone saw that.

More on topic, Al gives just enough truth to make things believeable, then smears glitter and lies on the rest.
Just a mental note: listen to Al's soundtrack on almost all of his media, it is always an ominous tune.
It is that way for a reason, he sets the mood and tells you how to act.
Don't believe me, go check.
While your at it, break the law and paint a V on something.

edit on 21-5-2011 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yeah I heard about that too.

Does'nt matter whether Esquire was in on it..or was really fooled...

Created more chaos on the subject.

Peoples heads are dismissing ALL of it now..

In their minds he's President so let it go. Not ME..but most Americans.

I really don't think he''ll get reelected.. So I'm gonna sit back wait for the rapture rest of the day.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100
Alex Jones started out trying to be a sensational journalist on public access cable TV.

Alex Jones became a commercially viable version of Bill Cooper and was eventually
brought into the media system.

Now, Alex Jones is a semi-shill who makes over a million dollars a year.

A million dollars will ensure he speaks only about things that are acceptable to
those that got him on the road to big money.

Lastly, I would like to know what 13 years of Alex Jones has done to stop the NWO and
what your being "awake" has done to stop the NWO ?

Seems like the NWO is doing fine, Obama just gave away more billions we do not have
to Egypt, what has Alex Jones or any of the "awakened" done to stop it ?

Ask yourselves these questions, and look for truthful answers, before you lash out.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

Good post and you ask some good questions. My response is that the old saying, "knowledge is power" is true. Even if there hasn't been a first strike by the population on tyranny as of yet, the simple fact that more and more people know what there doing slows that process down.

Perhaps, with enough dissent, we can reach a point where people will rise up like in Spain which is being censored by MSM or even the middle east. They would have to allow it right? I mean since Obama was just on TV supporting and endorsing peaceful protest and assembly.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I used to enjoy listening to Alex Jones, however there was an interview where he completely changed my opinion of him. A few years ago he had an interview with Noam Chomsky, where at the end he accused him of being an agent of disinfo for the government because they don't see eye to eye on gun rights. I agree with AJ on this one, but to label Chomsky as such is out of line, he has written many books over the years and has tried to bring attention to many atrocities around the world. At the end of this video is where AJ goes nuts on him, and in the next part brags how he "spanked" him. I dont see how talking over someone and then hanging up on them like a coward is "spanking" them.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

There is going to be production work (IE: Music) on multi million dollar syndicated radio shows. It will generally fit the mood of the conversation and I will admit sometimes is overly dramatic. That being said, does it take away from the message itself? I don't know that it does, putting the pieces together in such a way as to make people think is more important than reject the subject matter outright because of production value gibberish.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hey, just bookmarking while I read.
2nd

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wiandiii

I agree, I found that very distasteful, but we all make mistakes and as much as Alex has on his plate he may have forgot who it was he interviewed. Should he have the same sentiment now about it, I would very much disagree but I think he may have thought better of the whole situation.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What has Jones accomplished?
Zbignewd Bryzynzki Carter's national Security Adviser
the man who created the taliban to goad the russians into afgahistan in the fiirst place
and who is a major player behind Obama,
and the taliban and Al CIA DoH! in Lybia
was just lamenting at a meeting of the CFR
that the whole world is now aware of their plot for a global tyranny
and this is now a big danger to their plans

you people have got to get your facts straight
or people are going to think
you might be sleeping with the enema

so
what have you ankle biters done lately?
prove AJ did 911?

you are going to find you have bigger problems then him
LOL

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
the man who created the taliban to goad the russians into afgahistan in the fiirst place

so

Thank you good messiah,
I will go back to cutting the sugar good messiah,
I'm sorry for trying to look at your eyes while speaking to you, good messiah,
Good messiah you need a pat on the back?
Thank you good messiah.

Oh and Thanks good Messiah for the links.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
is that the best you can do in the face of the facts?

hmmmm

perhaps a thread with pictures

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

NO NO NO!!
I am not referring to the music as he comes into a show or back from a break.
I understand it is for production value, this I understand all too well, I know music.
I refer to his little vids and full on movies. now you say "to make people think", music instills emotion, not logic.
Here is a test for you.
Get a piece of paper and listen to track 1 while looking only at the paper.
Now listen to track 2 while staring at the same piece of white paper and tell me how you "feel" about the piece of blank paper.
Track 1

Track 2

This is what Scare em all Al sells, emotion and not thought.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ok, I don't like Jones. Once I researched his buddy Anderson It was hard to take him seriously anymore. However, I believe that he does occasionally shed light on an issue that needs it.

But your first link brought up a question:

Has Alex truly ever violated google's policy in any of his films? Like encouraging violence, racism, etc?

This does seem to be bogus based on what I have seen of him, I don't like the guy, but I haven't seen him do anything I would consider violating google's policy as they say.

edit on 21-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No I was actually asking for the facts.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
reply to post by Helious

i didn't expect such a great reply. Honestly my message could have even been a test to your character. I have such a bad feeling (again only my opinion until things decide to change or be more clear) about Alex, that i am always hostile towards Aex Jones advocates because i'm sure you've seen it but they follow blindly. I'm not trying to say that i am above them, i'm simply saying that people follow him blindly such as they follow MSM blindly. It's sad in my opinion. I really would love it for Alex to change his tactics.

The essence of his material that he publishes/talks (yells -.-) about, is for awakening purposes of the secrets of governments, but the way he shows it is so.. Really just seems primitive towards his goals of trying to "Enlighten" people of the agendas of the "elites"

He blows things out of proportion in hopes that you see it. He tells you facts that are his opnions and that ruins his credibility. He has good articles, but but but, he also has many bad ones, or bad presentions in the articles that should have a good road.

And to finish i have to say thank you for a honest neutral and open minded answer

I am of the opinion you should not follow any information blindly. For example, while I believe in god, I can not rule out evolution and I can not say for sure even what I believe God to be. I can only speak to how my belief helps me to be a better man in every day life concerning my own choices.

With all information, you must keep an open mind, you must also allow yourself to understand the argument of those who you disagree with to form an opinion on why you disagree, if at all, you do.

In what you say about Alex, your are correct in most of your statements. He does have a syndicated show on national radio and above all else will seek ratings regardless of his true opinion because without ratings, he is off the air and his income ceases to exist. I will admit, this is king as far as his motives. This is why you see him reaching on sources, you will see him over dramatize situations and every once in a while he makes stuff up, but I think that just comes from him because we all have those moments when we go on a rant lol.

All of that being said, I'm not the #1 Alex Jones supporter and while I would not dare say that this guy is the absolute champion of freedom, I would say that those interested in the topics at hand give him a shot and form there own opinions about what he has to say even if they don't agree totally in the format that he has to say it in.

As far as I know, there isn't any other person in the main stream that offers up this kind of information and right or wrong, I like to see the other side for debate and Alex is doing that for the masses because with CNN, FOX, MSNBC we all get the same thing. It's important to get the other side and then ponder the middle.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

No, I understand completely what your saying and it is true, there is no doubt that music invokes feeling and not logic, it is an age old trick to make people feel one way or another.

It is used by AJ, no doubt, but then again, it's used almost everywhere as well, Fox News uses it on there morning show every time they cut to commercial. I don't know what exactly that implies but your definitely right. I think, it's just editing for effect and dramatic undertone.

Asked why somebody who wants to shed light on subjects without any gimmicks would use such tactics to fool our senses, I would simply say........... The majority of people are asleep, why not use the same method to wake them up as has been used to put them to sleep........ Whats good for the goose may be good for the goose

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

so
prove AJ did 911?

you are going to find you have bigger problems then him
LOL

I am glad you are for AJ but I am struggling to understand what your on about? He has some great pieces about 9/11 but they are not fact and while, very well thought out, presented and addressed are in fact conjecture that are subject to scrutiny and rebuttal.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a -flawed- --human-- just like anyone, with his own personal feelings, hunches, beliefs and disbeliefs about stuff. He is NOT a PERFECT GURU.
I see him as Paul Revere. I'll bet ya anything, if Paul Revere were alive and here, MSM and Trolls would come up with all kinds of sh** about him. And if he were riding through the streets with his alarm message, while a nice Lite FM oldies tune played in the background, I'd feel like strangling someone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join