It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - the basics of what he is and what he may be.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Chances are, if you are a member of ATS you have probably at least run across the occasional Alex Jones Youtube video and even if you haven't or never have heard of him or If your very familiar with his work, this thread is for you.

Mr. Jones has been painted as a right wing conservative fanatic by the far left while the far right label him as a conspiracy nut who has lost touch with reality. In truth, Alex is a self proclaimed libertarian and constitutionalist. If you become familiar with his work you will find that he actually is very bi-partisan as he is smart enough to realize that the two party system is a scam.

I will share a few of his works here, these will not be new to those who follow him regularly and are meant for those who are unfamiliar with him and in my opinion these are good videos as eye opening material to the newcomers. For those that have seen these before, there is more for you below the links.

Before I endorse him all together, I will tell you this. Take everything he says with a grain of salt and keep in mind that he makes a lot of money doing what he does. You will find him reaching occasionally and you will ask yourself why. Realize, he has to fill his show out and there will be some reaching that is done for the sake of making an entire show, at the end of the day, decide for yourself because much of what he speaks regardless of the motives behind it makes sense, whether it is absolute truth or not is for you too decide, he just delivers the message.

Google has banned sales of his books and DVDs and this would instantly give credit to his message, in a land truly made up of free speech and ideas, there should be no censorship of dissent yet there is.

He has even been arrested for his beliefs as witnessed here. CLICK ME

Here is a good example of just how corrupt your MSM sources are and why they can never be trusted. CLICK ME

Want some info on the latests developments on Obama's birth certificate that is intelligent? CLICK ME

Would you like to know why the OBL issue is hitting home now and what it all means? CLICK ME

If you are new to him, watch some videos and see what you think. The fact is, his show reaches millions of people world wide and may serve to help "wake up" some of the populace and in my eyes that is of monumental importance. I cherish this man because he acts to inform and by informing.... Protects. That however is my opinion and you will need to form your own.

All of that being said, there is one more possible scenario here, that being that he is a government plant and those that subscribe to his Youtube channel, leave comments on Infowars and who visit his site are the people who are ripe to be on the list to be watched and tracked by your local "Community Center". But of course though, to form a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy is surely madness right?

Dis-info is the greatest threat to people who are truly free. There is a very real war being waged every day in every country across the globe and that war my friends....... Is, for your mind. Weigh the evidence and choose for yourself, while your still allowed too.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Awe a Alex Jones tribute thread =\
I was hoping for a ridicule thread to be completely honest.

Sorry if i offend your views, but my opinions have a right to be shared.

Alex jones is as brainwashing as he portrays other leaders to be. He is an Elite. He is powerful. His eyes scream of power hungry. A conversation with the "sheep" as he calls it, is the same conversation as the "awaken" individual that believes in this NUT. He doesn't offer information. He injects his opinion as though you need the medication.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Is it just paranoia on the part of the people claiming he is a disinfo agent? Or is there a legitimate reason people think that? Just curious.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Your opinion carries as much weight as anyones really and at the end of the day, what you said, may be the truth. Do I believe so, no but that's not to say that I am correct.

Whether or not he is one of the elite, what strikes through in my mind is that the message he gives us is what is important to humanity. Whether or not he actually believes what he is telling us and dis regarding his motives, the message is what is important.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yeah..Google may have banned the sales of his products..and you say deny the right to feedom of speech..

And I say Google reserves the right to buy and sell any products they want to.

Yeah it's a slippery slope...To say Google is the bad guy is kind of weak. Alex can't back up all his claims.
Some he can.
I don't dislike him,I listen once in a while..but I listen to Beck, and Limbaugh once in a while too.
I enjoy Michael Savage the most,and he has a tendency to Rant too. His rants are the most fun and entertaining to me. Plus He backs up his statements OR says it's a gut opinion and that's that.
Your giving Jones a "little" too much credit IMO.
As with all these journalist/entertainers they have to be right about SOME of their opinons right?
Gotta hit the CORE feel with the listener.
People are scared...
Fear sells.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

My answer to that is we are talking about a single man here. There is nobody out there bringing the message as loud and hard to more people than Alex Jones.

Ask yourself if he was 100% legit, why wouldn't he have had a nasty car accident or fall yet? While we have the illusion of free speech, we see through actions that have been taken recently that we do not. If this is the case then why has this man been given the privilege to speak his mind freely?

He is either being tolerated or allowed, figuring out which one would be difficult for you and I.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

You are correct sir. He can not back up all of his claims. There is no doubt about that, however, he at least gives you the information he has so you can form your own opinion and utilize your common sense about the matter at hand. Believing him or not is entirely up to you but you have to respect the fact that he puts it on the table for you to digest.

And google is probably bending to government pressure and why not, Youtube does when asked.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

it's really easy to label someone a "NUT" but the truth is that he's far from a a nut, he's bloody passionate about all the issues he talks (and often rants) about. what's wrong with a little shout and scream every now n then? just because we're not used to anyone portraying the world events in that manner, doesn't make it wrong. go to a local or national sporting event, see how many people are screaming and shouting there. because they are passionate and about thier team or a loved one playing.

i'll fully admit that his videos can be a hard watch sometimes, as the OP points out he does reach alot on topics and also drifts from topic to topic very often, as what he talks about interlinks with so many other things that have happen through history. the guests he gets on are mostly very intelligent and add alot to show. above all else, he provides alot of sources for the subjects he speaks about and if your not a lazy sod, then you would of course go and check all of the subjects out after hearing his opinion... make your own mind up!! don't just repeat what he says... that's what we should all do with every bit of news we recieve, take it with a pinch of salt and research it if you want to get to the bottom of it, then you form your own opinion. EASY!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

I agree, another thing to notice about Alex is the majority of his sources are all taken from the MSM. He is just smart enough to connect the dots. The news is all around us every day and largely goes unnoticed because your every day citizen now has so much to worry about in there every day life we don't have the time to properly inform ourselves.

This fact alone is a very eye opening revelation. When you have somebody like Alex Jones who uses mostly MSM sources and his own intellect and some help from staff and researchers to develop the big picture, the motives for doing it take a back seat.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well no matter what you think of Alex.
I think he has some very well informed guests on his show and i`ve certainly woken up to lots of issues that i`d never thought to research before.
So as of yet, i`ll still keep watching his show.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

i didn't expect such a great reply. Honestly my message could have even been a test to your character. I have such a bad feeling (again only my opinion until things decide to change or be more clear) about Alex, that i am always hostile towards Aex Jones advocates because i'm sure you've seen it but they follow blindly. I'm not trying to say that i am above them, i'm simply saying that people follow him blindly such as they follow MSM blindly. It's sad in my opinion. I really would love it for Alex to change his tactics.

The essence of his material that he publishes/talks (yells -.-) about, is for awakening purposes of the secrets of governments, but the way he shows it is so.. Really just seems primitive towards his goals of trying to "Enlighten" people of the agendas of the "elites"

He blows things out of proportion in hopes that you see it. He tells you facts that are his opnions and that ruins his credibility. He has good articles, but but but, he also has many bad ones, or bad presentions in the articles that should have a good road.

And to finish i have to say thank you for a honest neutral and open minded answer

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

He does tend to just chat a load of vague, nonsensical bullsh*t. Here's a site for anyone who's interested that analyses a few of his videos piece by piece

Link

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

those of us that bought silver back when alex first forcast that the uS government was going to do 911
and blame bin Laden
are laughing at those of you who obviously didn't

so much for your opinion eh?

hey griffo
compared to him
what have you done?
your grandma?

edit on 21-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I agree Helious.. He has some huevos rancheros...that's a fact.

Is he intentionaly discredited by MSM to make him look like wacko?

He kinda almost does that all by himself. And I agree..if he were so dangerous to TPTB ,why don't they just whack him? Yeah...mixing facts and mixfacts has always seemed the way we learn the truth..so maybe they figure if they give him enough rope..he'll get discredited for EVERYthing he says.

Kinda like Trump with the Birth Certificate.. There went THAT whole idea in one SETUP.
Let's be clear here. Whether the BC is real or not..doesn't matter now..The Fix is IN..Trump looked stupid over it...
and Obama either:
a) Set up a high profile figure to intentionnaly put it to bed,to all Ameica...
b) Waited until his guys figured out how to bury it once and for all.
c) both of the above.

If the PTB can make Alex look like a jackass by Jones continuing to declare the Osama asassination happened back in 1991 or whatever date..And he keeps on using ONE ex government adgent as his souce...

Who's to blame for his demise on credibility on other important subject matter he exposes?
Alex's or TPTB
TPTB means The Powers That Be for you newbies.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones started out trying to be a sensational journalist on public access cable TV.

Alex Jones became a commercially viable version of Bill Cooper and was eventually
brought into the media system.

Now, Alex Jones is a semi-shill who makes over a million dollars a year.

A million dollars will ensure he speaks only about things that are acceptable to
those that got him on the road to big money.

Lastly, I would like to know what 13 years of Alex Jones has done to stop the NWO and
what your being "awake" has done to stop the NWO ?

Seems like the NWO is doing fine, Obama just gave away more billions we do not have
to Egypt, what has Alex Jones or any of the "awakened" done to stop it ?

Ask yourselves these questions, and look for truthful answers, before you lash out.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 21-5-2011 by Version100 because: double post...

link   
Umm
Nice Guy
trump was working with obama
jeeze where you bin?
laden?

certainly can't accuse you of substance abuse...
your post would have to include substance for that

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Couldn't agree with you more, it's about the message he certainly woke me up to alot of # and considering there aint much reliable media everyday he's worth the look incomparison. Is he elite and spreading fear who knows? but apparenlty his gaff (house) is pretty big and im not sure how much money he could make from all this and tbh waking people up should be told and not sold wehther you have to pay bills or not.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

those of us that bought silver back when alex first forcast that the uS government was going to do 911
and blame bin Laden
are laughing at those of you who obviously didn't

so much for your opinion eh?

hey griffo
compared to him
what have you done?
your grandma?

I'm 18 years old. I was in 2nd grade during 9/11. Sorry i don't think i know what you are referring to. Please state a source? If what you are saying is true, i could go as far to say that he is building his side of the army by showing people the so called truth, when really he's smoking cigars with the leaders of the other armies.
You could also, if you don't mind, elaborate on your (what i see as) fail of a joke.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
Awe a Alex Jones tribute thread =
I was hoping for a ridicule thread to be completely honest.

Sorry if i offend your views, but my opinions have a right to be shared.

Alex jones is as brainwashing as he portrays other leaders to be. He is an Elite. He is powerful. His eyes scream of power hungry. A conversation with the "sheep" as he calls it, is the same conversation as the "awaken" individual that believes in this NUT. He doesn't offer information. He injects his opinion as though you need the medication.

Err, when he injects his opinion, he always says it's only his opinion. When he states facts with sources he tells you to NOT take his word for it..... He encourages people to do their own research.... contrary to your statements about him.

Either you have a bias against him, don't listen to him, or are dissinfo yourself.

(typed via 1 hand eating a good home made burger.)

2nd grade? WoW. You're 18, I'm 24 (6 year spread). I was one year off from college when 9/11 happened.... When you were in second grade, I should have been in 7th or 8th grade(depending on when you started school).... Something isn't right here my friend..... (Oh and it's not that I was 4 grades ahead of where I was supposed to be either)

edit on 21-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join