It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone actually like our president?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bush and Company is the root of all present evil and the world would most certainly be better off without him. Anybody who thinks differently is a neo-nazi Hitler lover who deserves time in the pokey- for they are the true evil behind the evil in Washington DC.

Go form your own nation and have Bush lead for you.

As for 70% of the nation, we are the true Americans here and deserve leadership into a more peaceful time and someone who can get us out of this horrible mess our country's in.. Terrorism has been around for 1000 years- This governments terrorism shenanigans, to bully us into submission is by far greater than any tyrany in recent years. Its pathetic how a government can be so desperate that they're willing to blow up their OWN people then claim we must fight terror- Well, i'll tell you how to get RID of terror- Oust Bush!

so Kerry sucks too. BUT it will buy us time. Bush's time frame is immediate and he WILL act soon, to stop elections or if re elected to remain in power a-la- Hitler.

TERRORISM OR THREAT OF TERRORISM: It works.
ATS is living proof
Dont be a dummy- Defy ignorance.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nor a group of men. The President, and all of our elected officials are public servants. Their job is to serve us, and if we don't like the job they do, we fire them. If we really want a stable America that is democratic and strong, we should pass the following bills:

1. Set up internet, television and telephone voting

So every American citizen can vote from their home for president, congress, governor, etc. More of us voted for "American Idol" than voted in the last Presidential Election. We're not lazy, we just want our public servants to do their job and make our government more accessible to us. And we want to vote on bills in front of the congress like they do in Switzerland. That would be a government "By, for and of the people".

2. Employees have the same voting power as management and owners

Every American citizen who works for a company has a vote in all matters of that company that pertain to them directly. So their jobs can't be exported and their retirement can't be gambled away. Personally, I'd make it an act of treason for an American company to profit from the labor and raw materials of another country. Keep it all at home, and everyone works, and no other countries got us over any oil barrel.

3. Limit the ages of President and congress to 25 - 45

Young people should run the place. People whose whole lives are ahead of them, not us sad old white guys. By the time we're 45 we've figured out how to jimmy the system to make money for ourselves. No public servant should ever know how to do that. When we're 50 we need a pill to get a woody, and we start drooling over girls young enough to be our daughters. We don't need all that crap in the way when we're trying to balance a budget and fix people's homes when they get washed out. Besides, young people respect their grandparents more and get along better with other races and other nationalities.

4. Those who have to go to war, are the ones who vote on going

It's only right, and you know it. The ones who may die, and the families that may lose them should be the only ones who decide to send in troops. They have the most to risk. Let the American people decide this, not some politician. Have we learned this one yet? And the vote should be repeated every 6 months, just to keep their progress on track.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthsbabe
Just wondering if anyone here actually likes President Bush and the positive things he has done for America. I know there have been problems, just wondering if anyone out there is on his side instead of Kerry's.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by John bull 1]

My model of leadership, politically, is Ronald Reagan.

Bush is a centrist and really the best deal liberals will ever have in this country. I see him allowing Teddy kennedy to write and steal the highest possible education budget to give to the teachers unions.

I don't like Bush going along with McCain on campaign finance (McCain just got sucked into that pipe and he's either the most foolish person in the senate or he enjoys pissing off conservatives). Bush in my opinion is weak in avoidance of saying "no". He believes by giving away the store Dems will love him. Very foolish. Let's hope he's learned some lessons.

Lot's of things I dont like about Bush. Seems weak in letting the military run an operation and interfering with missions. Bush is not a leader in a military way, but we're in for a 20 year war and what matters is dismantling the terror cells in the US. Having the right stuff and courage is what's called for and I believe he will grow into his suit.

I predict if we are attacked, Bush will have no choice but to declare martial law. The libs screaming now will be tossed in the iron can if they start raising hell about foreigners rights and profiling racially.

I think expelling certain foreigners from America will get quite serious if there is another attack. The constitution is put aside and the country's survival depends on getting rid of the enemy within. Street combat is probable. Scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dynamoalf

I think expelling certain foreigners from America will get quite serious if there is another attack. The constitution is put aside and the country's survival depends on getting rid of the enemy within. Street combat is probable. Scary stuff.

Maybe you played computer games too much. Street combat with who? Do you really think there are enemy batallions stationed here in the US? Why the constitution is put aside???

Either you have a very Gothic view of the world (bordering on paranoid), or I don't know what you smoked.

Bush is obviously screwing up the war on terror, period. The success there is not measured in how many articles of the Constitution are placed on hold. Damn.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I do. I do. I do.

Oh, Wait...LIKE him???? Nevermind. I hate him...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Anthsbabe

I did not answer your question ," Anyone actually like our president" ?

First of all,..... I did not vote for the bush-monkey, so I do not claim him as my president, as far as I'm concerned, Bush & Company are Alien's that have taken on the form of Human-beings with love for our country,.. the USA , but, since they are not of our world, that could explain why G W Bush is so ignorant to the ways of the real American people and gets so confused when he tries to speak the English language and can't so he resorts to his own language which explains where he comes up with only words HE understands,

Nope, can't say that I do,..... answer to your question.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I second that emotion.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Anybody know what happened to the original poster of this thread?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't get all of the people who love Bush. If I were an American (and I am a proud Canadian), then I would move out of the Country right this second. How can you love someone who JUMPS at the oppurtunity to wage war with a country? HE IS PROVOKING THE UNNESSECARY DEATHS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! What is so patriotic about that?!

Plus, he cheated his way into office. I just can't respect him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join