Anyone actually like our president?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
my new, second part of my signature says it all. Only Bush would say something like that!

[edit on 12-8-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
bush rhetoric:
"i'm george w. bush, and i approve this message."

...here's one message i'm sure that george w. bush doesn't "approve"-
www.americanprogressaction.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice find redalert, we need to get as many people to see that as possible. Even though staunch Bush supporters will find a way to justify it all. Excuses, excuses, excuses blah blah blah.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I support him very much and will be making a campaign contribution to his election.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
I support him very much and will be making a campaign contribution to his election.

Sure, especially after reading this:

www.americanprogressaction.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Its like talking to the walls. These people who are 100% behind
Dumya and support him are like walking mind-controlled zombies, no purpose in life other than be behind the president because he's "cool" and he's gonna save us.
Idiots.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
For a laugh I figured I'd see what the origins of the surname Bush are...

The colour Argent (Silver) in the coat of arms of the family Bush symbolizes Peace and Sincerity. It also reflects the hopes, ambitions and aspirations of its original bearer.

- That's a good one!!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If you are going to bash clinton and praise bush.. look at it like this. The worst clinton did was get head in the oval office... the worst bush did was coc aine....

Why would you want to support someone that funds terrorism?? Let alone elect them AGAIN to run the country?

SAY NO TO DRUGS!

and do not inhale

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Vote the right way this time.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Vote like this.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
- I need to look into what method my county is actually using this time...last election we used felt-tip pens - so...I'm kinda wondering if my vote got counted or not.....hard to get a "dimpled chad" with a felt-tip pen......
Poor stupid bastards

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I work for a non-partisan organisation to educate the voters about the environmental stances with both of the major candidates.

To be honest, I see many Bush supporters here who seem to be one issue voters.

Going door to door, talking with voters, attending speeches and demonstrations from both sides, I am unable to comprehend how an intelligent person would vote for Georgie. I keep telling myself that they must be wilfully ignorant.

Today at work, a lady read a complete list of things Bush has done to weaken the environment in various ways. By the end, I was weeping because it's just so depressing what this man has done not only in tarnishing our nations respect, sending jobs overseas, and NOW he promotes the exploiting of wildlife preserves and pollution.

I find myself shaking with tears as I sit here thinking about it.

I will bring the list on saturday and post it here for any interested parties.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I like your voting method too.

Cant wait to see what happens this election.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty

Bush is a bad a$$, he stands up for what he belives

Yep, Bush does beleive in getting even, thats the real reason he ordered an attack on Iraq so he could get Saddam and make the man pay for trying to get rid of President Bush Sr. , G W Bush also stands up for the oil companies that wanted the Iraqi's oil fields, that was the second reason for attacking Iraq. As far as Bush being a bada$$, I have to beg the differ on that,........ he's actually a pu$$y , thats why he went AWOL when he was enlisted in the U S services, to scared and sissified back then,.... it's easier now for him, he can hide behind the presidental desk that he had taken-up resident in.

Hes been made to look alot worse than he is too because he was in office when the terrorist attacks happened.

Bush has only his self to blame for the way people look and think of him. He chose not to look over the reports from the past Administration and use any of that information about the terrorist reports and he chose to leave the new reports sit on his desk without looking at them BEFORE going to his ranch in Texas, BEFORE 911 happened,...... it was HIS WATCH and he is responsible,....... PERIOD !!!

He doesnt butter up words and speaches to make them sound more proffesional

Your right about his words and speeches. He can't even pronounce some of the words,..... he makes them up ( gibberish) as he goes. He needs to go back to school and learn the English language speech.
Here's a taste of G W Bush's gooblygoop speechs, LOL

www.dubyaspeak.com...

He just says it like it is. I think he apeals to atleast half of the USA this way too, that why hes in office.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. Bush TRIES to say it the way it was wrote-up in a sppech for him to say, and the reason he is in office is because the U S Surpreme Court put him there ,....... Not the citizens of the U S A , But thats going to change after Nov. 3rd

To the" Mods", I just would like to say right now, that if I over-quoted,....... I'm sorry !

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Why? He has enough money. And after the convention he cannot even use you money anymore. I am sorry but I can think of 1 million and one things you can do with your donation. How about donate it to some homeless kid? Just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
For a laugh I figured I'd see what the origins of the surname Bush are...

The colour Argent (Silver) in the coat of arms of the family Bush symbolizes Peace and Sincerity. It also reflects the hopes, ambitions and aspirations of its original bearer.

- That's a good one!!

What was on the rest of the Blazon for their family crest? Just saying that Argent is the metal in the crest really does not say much.

"Sable on a fimbranted argent pile wavy goules a scorpion argent."
Which is my device.

or

"Azure three dice argent"
Which is my family crest.

Wraith

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I despise the American President, the man is not capable of formulating a sentence letalone the security of an entire country.

Deep

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah, they sure hate the liberties and freedoms we have. That would be true except the fact that we have none.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If Bush and his administration hadn't managed to put in place a bunch of crap that just furthers the USA into a police state, I wouldn't mind him. In fact, I campaigned for the man back in 2000. What upsets me, though, is the Patriot Act. Congress may have passed it, but he didn't veto it like he should've. If Kerry will find some way to toss that piece of CRAP out, then more power to him. But I think 4 more years of Bush is 8 years too many of him.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join