It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's Favorite Pilot, John Lear, says "Disclosure Will Never Happen"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Your favorite Pilot, John Lear, tells Anthony J. Hilder That disclosure will never happen as the people are not ready and will never be ready because of religion... The government cannot let it happen because they wouldn't be able to handle the people reaction.....

Posted today, May 21st, 2011

edit on 21-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Can we get a date time stamp on the interview please?

Is this new?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

So just give up then? How can something so monumental keep being sidelined until we are 'ready'? I wonder if it's all about religion and history, or if some of those in power like keeping control over us, whereas an alien introduction may come with innovations in energy and propulsions that could be free, or something to usher in more world peace, therefore a threat to the profiteers.
Who knows man, maybe, maybe not?

spec

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Anthony sent it to me about an hour ago so I would guess it was done sometime this past week.....If I speak to him tonight I will find out for sure....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He can say what he likes but disclosure takes place every time someone see's a genuine UFO.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Disclosure is inevitable. The Government can't shelter us forever.
I can't wait for it to happen though. I wonder if the Alien chicks are hot.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by goos3
reply to post by Caji316

Disclosure is inevitable. The Government can't shelter us forever.
I can't wait for it to happen though. I wonder if the Alien chicks are hot.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca143cd3413a.gif[/atsimg]

But I agree, it (full disclosure) is inevitable. And as seen in another thread recently posted here, they (people like the pope) are making small steps to acknowledge it.

Speaking from his armchair in the Vatican library, Pope Benedict said he admired the astronauts' courage and commitment and described their mission as "an adventure to discover the origins of humanity". "Humanity is experiencing a period of extremely rapid progress in the fields of scientific knowledge and technical applications. In a sense, you are our representatives," he said.

As well as the whole "I'll baptize an alien." thing that was mentioned a few years ago.

Some established religions (including Christianity) are indeed holding us back though, but I don't think it's as bad as people think it is. It would be a shock to them but I don't see anarchy coming from that. Personally, "religion" seems to be an excuse to delay the inevitable.
edit on 21/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

whereas an alien introduction may come with innovations in energy and propulsions that could be free, or something to usher in more world peace, therefore a threat to the profiteers.

Bingo! Ding ding ding...100 bonus points for the correct answer. Whether the UFO's are ET in origin or built by the PTB, anti-grav/extra-dimensional craft would mark an end to our need for oil. Oil has been the biggest profit maker and mechanism for control because right now everybody is over a barrel (pun intended) and have no choice to pay insane amounts at the pump if they want to go anywhere.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yea, to me this logic lends credence to the notion of an artificial(bluebook) ET disclosure poised as malevolent so that we either will not want to pursue ET endeavors, or as an attempt to permanently skew our perceptions to a fear mode of the unknown, so that even if the real deal occurs, we already are pre-disposed to resist and cry for help.

spec

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So let me get this straight according to what that dude said at the ending of the vid they want to create one of these fake wars that has been going on all throughout this planet since the dawn of history and is going on right now in various ways, only this time instead they/we will be fighting fake aliens that some grays thought them to make! As in grow some drone/clone grays in vats and also some flying tech they gave them for whatever gray/alien purposes, and use that to start a fake space war to stimulate the economy.

Talk about kooky and crazy plans, that the think tanks think up. But then again this whole planet is kooky and crazy, and that plan definitely could be pulled off, it really wouldn't be that hard to fool the populace really, a little dazzle here and there and a bit of blue beams in the sky thanks to our friendly and helpful actual alien friends, who may or may not kidnap hundreds of thousands of people each year for whatever reason, and then the daily news saying this and that to point the populace into the right direction. And bam we got our-selfs a invasion/intergalactic war that is controlled as well as profitable and stimulating to the economy. Oh yes it definitely fits the MO of this place, it definitely is kooky and crazy.

And you know for some reason people think that if aliens actual did exist and are here from whatever galaxy or planet that our government would be in a position to disclose anything especially if it would contradict it or put it in the lime light about what is really going on, and especially if they didn't really know, because they would never admit to not being in control or wrong. So ya the only disclosure that would happen is if some aliens just happen to park there ships all over our cities one day in full spectrum for all of humanity to see.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

It's always everyone else's fault isn't it.

Perhaps Lear just can't handle the fact that there is no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose!
Bassett.
Greer.
Hoagland.
Wilcock.
Lear.
all the Camelot, Avalon, Veritas regulars.
...............................the list is long and so are the lies, the promises, the "evidence", the DVD's, the youtube video's, the Conferences, the "contactee's, the "insiders" and the announcements of about anouncing discloser.

But hey, its everyones fault, it's religion's fault for not believing in what is nothing more then the new "Alien religion".

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't believe in religion, because it is man made, and man is flawed

Religion is self perpetuating because each one says their's is the only right one. Yet if you pick wrong, the consequence is always fiery damnation for eternity.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

It's always everyone else's fault isn't it. Perhaps Lear just can't handle the fact that there is no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose! Bassett. Greer. Hoagland. Wilcock. Lear. all the Camelot, Avalon, Veritas regulars. ...............................the list is long and so are the lies, the promises, the "evidence", the DVD's, the youtube video's, the Conferences, the "contactee's, the "insiders" and the announcements of about anouncing discloser.

Ok. Fine. No Aliens. But I have seen a triangle ufo with my own eyes, close enough that I could discern what it was and what it wasn't and absolutely silent. I also saw a disc ufo shortly after that experience. I'm more than willing to ascribe those to human sources. But then there is still disclosure that needs to occur-the fact that we have this technology regardless of where it came from.

new topics

top topics

join