It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford become nuts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I just read this incredibly absurd article by Benjamin Fulford. It is really so ludicrous that I really would like to bring it to attention. Just to have a good laugh.

benjaminfulford.com...

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

Behold. It gets worse.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

Al Gore? The Co2 Hoaxer, Eugenicist, Tax-man lets loot the public even further, Geo-engineer, globalist con-artist is now going to save the United States?
I mean. How do you make this up?

What happened to Ben? Has he become a victim of a Cia mind control project? Has he been replaced with a clone or was he just nuts all the time?

Cheers.
edit on 21-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think he's just begun digging too deeply that it just starts making him sound crazy...which is the point of all the completely crazy retarded stuff people in power are doing

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Who knows but only time will tell. He certainly adds something new to it all i'll give him that. First heard about him with a recent interview with david willcock heres the link: www.youtube.com... i've only watched upto part one but he's apparently going into lawsuits with hard evidence about this

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
What happened to Ben? Has he become a victim of a Cia mind control project? Has he been replaced with a clone or was he just nuts all the time?

By your standards I think he has just been "nuts all the time".

However I believe the man is actually very sane and sincerely believes what he says.

Predicting what's going to happen next in global politics is like predicting the next move in a game of chess that's being played by hundreds of thousands of people. In other words, not so easy. I do believe the current ruling families and institutions know that they are on their way out though, and are just looking for ways to stall or prevent it, but they are getting more and more desperate the more they realize they will not be able to maintain their crime rackets.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I don't believe that they will quit at all. This work of ages, they have been on this for centuries, they won't give up like that. I don't believe that all. And besides. the mass majority of the western world is still ignorant about their existence.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
I don't believe that they will quit at all. This work of ages, they have been on this for centuries, they won't give up like that.

Love and mankind's love for knowledge are even older than that, and their centuries of work don't have anything on that. People naturally want to know what's going on around them, and too many people have caught on to their gimmicks now imo. It's just like a fire at this point, that they can't control. That's why they talk seriously of population reduction and all those sorts of insane things. I don't doubt they will try it, but they have their work cut out for them, that's for sure.

And besides. the mass majority of the western world is still ignorant about their existence.

That could all change within a single day. Just wait and watch and be vigilant.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The first interview I with BF ever saw was also about the chinese secret society and I thought.....O,o poor guy here we go again...The next one I saw was when he was talking about an interview with David Rockefeller...and I thought....O,o ...its getting worse...poor guy. The third one I saw was BF INTERVIEWING Rockeffeler........Oops......what to make of that guy now....?

To be honest.....I still do not know. One thing I do know is that the truth can be unbelievable sometime.
edit on 22-5-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Exactly, no random nut job can land an interview with David Rockefeller.

It was that same interview that first made me really start to take this guy seriously. He later said he could have had Rockefeller dragged off to a warehouse and tortured if he really wanted, and had just made a phone call. Crazy stuff.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

What to make of such persons...? My reality and excistance does take place on a completely different level than like a guy as Benjamin Fulford or a Rockefeller. What I try to say is that for a guy like Rockeffeller it is normal to talk about investing 50 million dollar in chubba chupps lolly-pops after tasting one. For me that sounds like crazy talk.

In the heavy criminal scene they constantly talk about kilo's of heroin and killing people.....that is real stuff.....for them....and should also be for me .....no matter how crazy it sounds...it is reallty and the truth. For an outsider it is hard to belief such conversations if you drop in the middle of it but in their plane of excistance it is normal talk.

If we assume that this chinese society is real, and we all know that Rockeffeler is real, than we maybe should give BJ more credit and think about what he has to say more carefull. Unfortunately is the way he talks and presents his information not working for him.....but that should not disturb our objectivity.

To be honest....I still have a hard time with this guy

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
One of the worst things that ever happened to your country was allowing yourselves to be governed by the loser when Bush Junior "won" his contest with Gore.... Shame on you!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not sure what is so crazy about this article.

Illuminatis exist.

Secret Societies exist. (aka Illuminatis)

Why wouldn't the Chinese and Japanese have there own Secret Societies? ..of course they would.

Bush Sr. is a Fascist wannabe Nazi who has had a lot of power with like people surrounding him

He was in plenty of Presidential Cabinets, was head of CIA, was President...

Who know what he was able to do behind closed doors and in secret with all that power.

Bush Sr. is old and his time is coming to an end.... along with all the people around him.

As someone said above ^ in the thread.... The truth can be unbelievable sometimes.

top topics

join