It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Raid: Operation Was Not Successful - Eye Witness Claims - How Many SEALs Died?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
OMG! Well, this seems to make sense. It actually explains everything that went wrong and why Obama had that look on his face watching the operation unfold. Well, if the navy seals did die in a helicopter crash, I send my condolence to their families. No wonder the navy seals didn't want any attention, I can see why now.

In a sensational and explosive TV report, the Pakistani News Agency has provided a live interview with an eye witness to the US attack on the alleged compound of Osama bin Laden. The eye witness, Mohammad Bashir, describes the event as it unfolded. Of the three helicopters, “there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them up, but as he [the helicopter] was picking them up, it blew away and caught fire.” The witness says that there were no survivors, just dead bodies and pieces of bodies everywhere. “We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing.”

I always wondered how a helicopter could crash, as the White House reported, without at least producing injuries. Yet, in the original White House story, the SEALs not only survived a 40-minute firefight with al Qaeda, “the most highly trained, most dangerous, most vicious killers on the planet,” without a scratch, but also survived a helicopter crash without a scratch.

The Pakistani news report is available on you tube. The Internet site, Veterans Today, posted a translation along with a video of the interview. Information Clearing House made it available on May 17. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

If the interview is not a hoax and the translation is correct, we now know the answer to the unasked question: Why was there no White House ceremony with President Obama pinning medals all over the heroic SEALs who tracked down and executed Public Enemy Number One?

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 21-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So the man with a beard and white smock, tells us like it is!!

Hooray!! At last, someone is telling us the truth!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
We have a hard time believing our media here in the US, why would we believe what Pakistani Media have to say? There's been people come on record stating that Osama has been dead for a while now. So what exactly is it should we believe? I don't believe anything I hear on TV thats for sure, and the Pakistani's heard this crap on their TV's. I don't swallow any of it. Osama never even existed. The greatest enemy we have is only ourselves.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is interesting...I will be on stand-by to see if this source is legit or not.

I suspect his credibility will be the first thing attacked if it has not already, and if he is legit then I imagine he will quickly disappear.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
wow great post. can someone translate or find a CC for this?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

In a sensational and explosive TV report, the Pakistani News Agency has provided a live interview with an eye witness to the US attack on the alleged compound of Osama bin Laden. The eye witness, Mohammad Bashir, describes the event as it unfolded. Of the three helicopters, “there was only one that landed the men and came back to pick them up, but as he [the helicopter] was picking them up, it blew away and caught fire.” The witness says that there were no survivors, just dead bodies and pieces of bodies everywhere. “We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing.”

Where does this say they were seals body parts? A pilots and helo crew body parts possibly?

I always wondered how a helicopter could crash, as the White House reported, without at least producing injuries. Yet, in the original White House story, the SEALs not only survived a 40-minute firefight with al Qaeda, “the most highly trained, most dangerous, most vicious killers on the planet,” without a scratch, but also survived a helicopter crash without a scratch.

Entirely possible, again if the seals were dropped off and out of the landing and pickup zone as anyone who has ever ridden on a helo knows, they would be clear of the bird until waved in and apon any issues with the helo, they would definitely not go running towards an explosion, let alone a tumbling helo. That is just common sense there isn't it?

If the interview is not a hoax and the translation is correct, we now know the answer to the unasked question: Why was there no White House ceremony with President Obama pinning medals all over the heroic SEALs who tracked down and executed Public Enemy Number One?

There was no white house ceremony in order to protect the identities of the seals and anyone else involved. What country shoots pics of their covert op teams after taking out a highly political target?

edit on 21-5-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Pakistan news hardly appears credible to me, It's in Pakistans interest to downplay this raid as much as possible. Wasnt there a guy twittering live during this raid, he hasnt said anything about dead seals. I'm not buying this story till i see some more reliable sources.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

All news from any quarter is suspect these days. In another thread I point out one obvious fact:
We lost a 'copter in that courtyard.

Second supposed fact that fits with the evidence but not the offical story:
The local witnessed claimed to rush out and see bodies parts widely scattered.

Assumption based upon known 'copter crashes:
'Copters die violently even when mere feet off the ground. Anything above ground dirt level is cut to pieces before the blades totally destroy themselves striking the ground. Death and injuries are to be expected from crew and anyone in the area.

Last and most telling fact:
Not one major injury has been reported among the SEALS.
The giving of any SEALS's name let along a public ceremony would allow private investigators to zero in on that SEALS unit and the personnel involved. The head general of that unit and the Secretary of Defense have publically stated that old saying, "Loose lips sink ships." That is a further indication that the mission did not go as planned and has something to hide.

You can bet that more specific, if not horrific, info will come from Pakistan on this issue because it has become a political football. We blame Pakistan for not know knowing OBL was right under their nose, and they will want to show that we screwed up in our mission.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by Aliensun because: Omission of three words

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

that's quite a disturbing picture.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Of course we are going to need a eyewitness that saw the interviewed eyewitness watching the event unfold.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
apologies for the chubacabra crack.

that pic still was ot.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cohort

Actually thats not a covert op team, its a infantryman from the 2nd Infrantry div. posing with a KIA enemy combatant, not a high value target

The point is that there are countries out there that will take images not as disturbed as the one above but we don't get to see, unless their egos take control.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Point taken my friend, was just clarifying a little on the pic.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

Originally posted by Cohort

Actually thats not a covert op team, its a infantryman from the 2nd Infrantry div. posing with a KIA enemy combatant, not a high value target

The point is that there are countries out there that will take images not as disturbed as the one above but we don't get to see, unless their egos take control.

That's not a seal is it? Try again, and if you can, then you've made your point, my point is that the SEALS were not taken pics of nor given a ceremony to protect their identities concerning THIS occurrence. Point stands.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

But if a person in a suit and tie says it then it must be true. Better yet since you are basing it on how parts of a culture dresses then you believe everything a person in an Ed Hardy tee with spiked hair and fake tan tells you?

Or does a burka or smock = terrorist to you?
edit on 21-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: addition

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The cab driver that i was riding with on Tuesday says that he was there!!! on the builiding rooftop not far away and could see the whole thing.

It was a short fair, but what i did get out of him is that nobody was speaking english during the operation they were all speaking the local regional language.... whatever that is. The rest of the OP's post is exactly what the cabbie said though. 2 helicopters stayed above and one came down and that one burned up and crashed.

don't shoot the messanger but that guy was saying that Pakistani's did all that not americans

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join