It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012: A Day of Peace and Transition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi, 2012 fans.

December 21, 2012: A Day of Peace and Transition

This is something I know since I did read the texts related to
the second line of my signature ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by annonymous1234

He said that he hoped. Do you understand Hope Stereologist?

What is ther about the year 2012 that provides this hope? You do understand the original question don't you?

This is the 2012 forum. What does 2012 have to do with this hope?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

What is ther about the year 2012 that provides this hope? You do understand the original question don't you?

I would presume that since this date has been put in the back of so many people's minds that he hopes something good actually comes from it. Odds are that nothing changes and the world stays the same. But if someone wants to hope that something nice happens, then so be it. Who are you to question that? I'm sure that he also hopes this could all happen tomorrow.
Don't you hope that all war and poverty ends Stereologist?

Nobody is trying to prove that anything will or will not happen on that date here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

2012 has nothing really to do with the hope except for the fact that someone is hoping for peace during the year.

DUUUUH lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So this has nothing to with 2012. So it might be better to pick a day such as an equinox so that the weather is fairer across the globe - which would allow for more participation. Pick the winter solstice puts a crimp in plans for the hemisphere with the largest portion of the human population.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The reason that this has to do with 2012 is because the date of December 21, 2012 has been placed in the back of millions of people's minds. So many people hear this date and think "Is something going to happen?" So why not make something happen on this date? Something positive for everyone that participates.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I think hijacking a hoax for a noble purpose is a good idea. An important issue is to separate the effort from the nonsense being claimed about 2012.

<< 1   >>

join