It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012: A Day of Peace and Transition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

This thread is not to discuss what the mayan's believed. It's not to discuss any aproaching Planet or other mass in space. It is not to discuss a possible end of the world. It's about an Idea.

Let me start off by talking about the time that we're living in on this planet. It feels to me that we as Human Beings are on the brink of something not seen by previous generations. The world where we live in right now is in distress. There is large famine, nuclear disasters, environmental disasters, war, rumours of war, governments that are run by money and not by "the People", media that fabricate the truth and sometimes outright lie to the people, disease and more.

There needs to be change. I believe that the only way for there to be real change is for the people to all stand up together and say "We've had enough!". It's should no longer be up to the people that are in charge. It should be up to the common people in general.

My idea is for December 21, 2012 to be an official "Awakening" for humanity.

The reason that I've chosen this day is because there are millions of people that believe that something will in fact happen on this day. The idea that an event that will change history on this day has been placed in the minds of millions all across the globe already. It's just that no one knows what this event will be, or if there will even be an event at all.

I think that if something is to happen on this day, it's up to us as People to make it happen. It's up to you at home reading this. It's up to your neighbour that is across the street. It's up to me, it's up to you, it's up to us all as a species to come together and cause an event that changes history. And why not change history for the better?

On December 21, 2012, I want everyone that thinks there is something awry with the world to step onto the streets simultaneously, and peacefully let the world know that you feel that way. Together we can accomplish anything and no Elite can stop us.

Tell your friends. Tell your family. A global protest is in the works on this day. One that will change history forever. There is only so much that I can do as one Man. It's up to everyone else. Please spread this message. Please contribute to a new world that is run for the people and the better of the Earth and Humanity.

Every single person that reads this, has the power to change the world for the better. Will you use that power?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by swoop1234

nice post.
yeah im in agreement. its not really about "something happening" tho. because if you need something to "do it for you". ie. a pre cursor. / event / you will always stay a slave to that thing also. meaning you never really geniuinly did it.

however. 2012 / 12 / 22 will be a grand day/time to be around

so much should technically STOP.END. NO LONGER CONTINUE.
basically.

will you continue?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Could you perhaps be more specific?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good idea but not going to happen ,not enough people living on the edge ,most will just watch it on TV.Dont try and fight it ,just go with it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

We still have a lot longer than a year to try to convince people to get off of their couches and to contribute to a historical global event.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoop1234
reply to post by 12voltz

We still have a lot longer than a year to try to convince people to get off of their couches and to contribute to a historical global event.

There have been a group going around attempting to convince people the rapture would occur today. They even took a minibus on tour over here in England. What makes you think that people will be any more susceptible to making life changes based on one prediction as opposed to another?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnonymousLurker

reply to post by 12voltz

There have been a group going around attempting to convince people the rapture would occur today. They even took a minibus on tour over here in England. What makes you think that people will be any more susceptible to making life changes based on one prediction as opposed to another?

I don't want people to make life changes based on a prediction made thousands of years ago. I want people to make life changes based on the state of the current world and the state of all Humanity. Millions of people think that there are problems with the world. I envision December 21, 2012 to be a day where the people are finally heard and action is finally taken. Peacefully of course.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm going to bump this.

What grinds my gears is that there are so many here on ATS and in the world in general that feel things are not right on this Planet. To those that think that something is awry, you have to understand that the only way for things to change is for the People of Earth to stand together and do something about it.

To all of the people that are so interested in conspiracies and think that the world is run by shady government Elite; What are you doing about it?
edit on 24-5-2011 by swoop1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by swoop1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I agree that not enough seems to be being done about what's going on these days. For all the talking we do, anyway. But at the same time I can't say much because I myself am waiting for someone else to start something. I guess we need to be the change we want to see. S&F (:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This seems relevant to your perspective/desire... and I agree!

www.celebrationofcelebrations.info...

The Celebration of Celebrations is the small idea that we have the opportunity to choose to celebrate in our own individual way... for at least one moment... together.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08
I agree that not enough seems to be being done about what's going on these days. For all the talking we do, anyway. But at the same time I can't say much because I myself am waiting for someone else to start something. I guess we need to be the change we want to see. S&F (:

What if here at ATS, we were the beginning. If we could all work together to spread awareness as an internet community it would be proof that we as a species can put differences aside and work together for Peace. We could take this message Viral and spread the hope. We have a lot longer than a year still. There's plenty of time to organize.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnonymousLurker

reply to post by 12voltz

I think i de crypted may 21 forcast!

It proved to be BUNK! And for a reason: few people offed themselves.... but the event proved to be false... so now people will think twice before believeing this. If it wasnt for may 21 there would be mass histerics and ppl offing themsleves in dec 2012, when really nothing will happen, other than a multidimensional revelation

"
What grinds my gears is that there are so many here on ATS and in the world in general that feel things are not right on this Planet. To those that think that something is awry, you have to understand that the only way for things to change is for the People of Earth to stand together and do something about it.
"

To answer this question one has to dig very deep and wonder: what is the meaning of this incarnation on earth?"
Believe me there i a meaning and Divine plan. Things are wrong , out of place and feels something "not right" for a reason.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Then what is the reason that things aren't right?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I agree. Honestly, I'm one of those that believe that there will be something happen but it won't be perceptible at the time of its occurrence. I think that 10 or 15 years after 2012 people will look back and say, "Yeah, that's when everything began to change." As far as the "Oh we are all going to die in a gigantic cataclysm" stuff, I think it's a bunch of hooey.

The mayans never said, neither does any biblical prophecy, that the world is going to end. What both references do say is that things are going to change drastically and there will be some people who do not enjoy the aftermath. It's the end of the WORLD AGE, not the "end of the world." WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Hello ATS,

This thread is not to discuss what the mayan's believed. It's not to discuss any aproaching Planet or other mass in space. It is not to discuss a possible end of the world. It's about an Idea.

Let me start off by talking about the time that we're living in on this planet. It feels to me that we as Human Beings are on the brink of something not seen by previous generations. The world where we live in right now is in distress. There is large famine, nuclear disasters, environmental disasters, war, rumours of war, governments that are run by money and not by "the People", media that fabricate the truth and sometimes outright lie to the people, disease and more.

There needs to be change. I believe that the only way for there to be real change is for the people to all stand up together and say "We've had enough!". It's should no longer be up to the people that are in charge. It should be up to the common people in general.

My idea is for December 21, 2012 to be an official "Awakening" for humanity.

The reason that I've chosen this day is because there are millions of people that believe that something will in fact happen on this day. The idea that an event that will change history on this day has been placed in the minds of millions all across the globe already. It's just that no one knows what this event will be, or if there will even be an event at all.

I think that if something is to happen on this day, it's up to us as People to make it happen. It's up to you at home reading this. It's up to your neighbour that is across the street. It's up to me, it's up to you, it's up to us all as a species to come together and cause an event that changes history. And why not change history for the better?

On December 21, 2012, I want everyone that thinks there is something awry with the world to step onto the streets simultaneously, and peacefully let the world know that you feel that way. Together we can accomplish anything and no Elite can stop us.

Tell your friends. Tell your family. A global protest is in the works on this day. One that will change history forever. There is only so much that I can do as one Man. It's up to everyone else. Please spread this message. Please contribute to a new world that is run for the people and the better of the Earth and Humanity.

Every single person that reads this, has the power to change the world for the better. Will you use that power?

My friend, the only way that this will happen is if mankind realises how very equally special we are. With this realization will come the understanding that the world we have constructed has pit us against each other in a viscious fight to the death over who is right and wrong, who is deserving of riches and who is not, who deserves freedom and who does not, etc. This world which we created will then have to die, that we can build a new one.

The feared New World Order is not a conspiracy, but an inevitability. The question is which do we want, a world of chains or one of Freedom.

God Bless you and good luck on your mission my friend. I will join you on the 21st, would you join me on the 25th?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Why wait for that particular day? Why not do it on an equinox when the weather is more temperate for the majority of people living on Earth. To wait for the shortest day of the year and when winter is happening to many people that simply asks for people not to participate.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I really hope in 2012 we will have some kind of transition because i am sick and tired of wars and hate!

When will people finally realized we are all one race,and there isn't a reasons for wars and hate with each other

I'm really hoping we will be better humans after December 21,2012.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Why do you think that 2012 is going to involved in any way with a change in human actions? People have been fighting with each other for thousands of years. Do you actually think that a sufficient attitude change can be taught to people in a little over a year, an attitude change that has not sunk in for thousands of years?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Nikola014

Why do you think that 2012 is going to involved in any way with a change in human actions? People have been fighting with each other for thousands of years. Do you actually think that a sufficient attitude change can be taught to people in a little over a year, an attitude change that has not sunk in for thousands of years?

He said that he hoped. Do you understand Hope Stereologist?
edit on 26-9-2011 by annonymous1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

how about doing it internally, either thru pray, meditation or focusing on the evolution of mankind? I've already done the step foward its' got to be based on a personal desire to go beyond what they are presently. I did it thru a simple form of meditation and made a spiritual connection and developing the gifts I have been given.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join