It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al-Qaeda Leader plans a Major Attack on London to avenge Bin Ladens Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden's replacement as leader of Al-Qaeda is planning a major terrorist attack on London, ordering his followers to 'crush' the city. Soon after being officially appointed caretaker chief of the terrorist group, Saif al-Adel vowed to avenge the death of his former boss.

"Our new leader has asked for a big plan for London,' Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan said. 'He believes the UK is the backbone of Europe and must be crushed."

Link to the Full Story:

1:www.dailymail.co.uk...

2: news.mail.ru... (Russian Version)

Though I personally doubt we're going to see any "fireworks" in London any time soon.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

Agreed that we will not likely see anything.. still not understanding why anyone would expect bombing London to have any effect on American foreign policy...*shrug*

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Obama is visiting London in 3 days.

Also you will NEVER be able to crush us in the UK, the blitz never crushed us and neither did Hitlers V2 rockets.

"We will NEVER surrender"
edit on 21/5/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Either he's just boasting on empty words or actually has something sinister planned. Still, lets hope the secret services do their job and prevent any attack - but when knowing that Bin Laden was hiding in plain sight for years before he was shot (or even dead years ago, doesn't matter), you never know

edit on 21-5-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Agreed that we will not likely see anything.. still not understanding why anyone would expect bombing London to have any effect on American foreign policy...*shrug*

why does this have to have something to do with america. it clearly says the uk is the "backbone of europe" and thats why they want to attack london.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb578

Well, the impression is that the US killed OBL.. so wouldn't you attack the killers if you were going for "revenge"?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

it was panned by SAS soldiers, we are with America in the 'War On Terror'

They see us as much at fault for this as America tbh

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a related TV news spot showed the head shot of a Taliban spokesperson...
who went on to say that the 'ideas & Ideals' of OBL are what the world loves & admires...

its all about bringing America (USA) down... along with all the allies, friends, cohorts that allow the USA hegemony in world affairs.

my guess is that London is the symbolic twin brother of Uncle Sam, and London/UK is in the crosshairs

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
america deserve all the credit for this generations current position
u are a young country with little morals and traitors in ur blood
u are a country built on rebelious actions complete disriguard for life
and curruption and tyrrany woven into ur constituition
england is a empire way before u wer born and will continue to be the back bone of europe
because u have to speak english to get anywer in europe
BRITISH BY BIRTH ..... ENGLISH BY THE GRACE OF GOD

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EDL2011

Is this you?

edit on 21/5/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Good post thanks for the info, you never know it would be a perfect fasle flag operation for us considering the complete farse of the 7/7 bombings. Heard Manchester was a target too who knows but first i've heard of Obama visting any body know why?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Either he's just boasting on empty words or actually has something sinister planned. Still, lets hope the secret services do their job and prevent any attack - but when knowing that Bin Laden was hiding in plain sight for years before he was shot (or even dead years ago, doesn't matter), you never know

....the only problem is the CIA is really running the show so...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There probably will be an attack soon, I only say this because our Government needs to get the new VERY BRITISH ACT passed and has seen what needs to be done in order for us to stomach it

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EDL2011
america deserve all the credit for this generations current position
u are a young country with little morals and traitors in ur blood
u are a country built on rebelious actions complete disriguard for life
and curruption and tyrrany woven into ur constituition
england is a empire way before u wer born and will continue to be the back bone of europe
because u have to speak english to get anywer in europe
BRITISH BY BIRTH ..... ENGLISH BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Forgive me as i never do this.. but

"you"
"your"
"disregard"
"corruption"
"were"

You obviously love your country.. please love your language as well.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks Like next Illuminati Big Ben card is going to be played

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

....the only problem is the CIA is really running the show so...

Now here's a competely out-there tinfoil theory for you..

The CIA arm and equip AQ to carryout an attack to add to the suckerpunch of framing IMF chief Dominque Strauss-Kahn in a plan to further destabilise Sterling and the Euro

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So , why has he waited 9 YEARS to do this ? OBL Died in 2001 due to the Delibitating effects of Marfan's Desease and Renal Failure . You mean to say that this New AlCiada leader didn't know that ? ..Hmm.....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry, don't believe it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Does this terrorist organization even know who killed their late leader? Unless it is to get the jump on Obama without travelling across the ocean, I'd say these guys need to go back to school or something. Besides, other than little car bombs or a suicide bomber (not that these aren't devastating on their own) I haven't seen a large scale attack since 9/11. Hmmm actually now that I think about it...9/11 doesn't seem to match al-quida's (spelling) MO at all... Seems too large scale, but then again I may just not be looking at it from the right perspective. Oh well, as far as the attack on London soon, I would say that I somewhat doubt it though I have nothing to back up that statement.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
the more i learn, the more i realize this is all a ploy made by the u.s. government. they did the twin towers along with other false flags and got away with it. they'll get away with this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join