It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Worst Nightmare in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Jindal isn't black silly!
he is Indian, like 7-11 Indian not Apache.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I suspect s/he is referring to 'registered voters', and not all the blacks, as the prefer to be known.

OF course, as the poster right after me on the first page noted, basically the same percentage of the Blacks also voted for Gore, making their 'affiliation' appear to be more about Parties an not Race.

But the fact that the OP, as well as most of the GOP still seem to think all they have to do is throw a black guy, any black guy, at the electorate is entertaining to me, at least. I mean, the OP started a thread recently where she asked the Blacks if they would vote for Cain. IT got 404'd pretty quick.

So i dont like to deter them. I mean, if they REALLY think the only reason Obama won was because he's black, then let em have their cake. It's fun to watch.

I feel sorry for Dr. Paul, though, but I suspect he is used to being marginalized by his own party. Its been happening to him for years. Decades, actually.

So, yeah, GO CAIN!
edit on 22-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
reply to post by The_Zomar

Yes I have, simply because he worked at the Federal Reserve in Kansas doesn't make him Illuminati, for heavens sakes...

Okay, this is just TOOOOOO rich, folks. Enjoy.

I think the time is ripe to follow Ron Paul's lead and take steps to end the Fed.
If required we should riot as the French are doing and end this corrupt zionist organization.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/759819d30bcd.jpg[/atsimg]

BRING BACK THE GOLD STANDARD!

What is the most likely cause today of civil unrest? Immigration. Gay Marriage. Abortion. The Results of Election Day. The Mosque at Ground Zero. Nope.

Try the Federal Reserve. November 3rd is when the Federal Reserve's next policy committee meeting ends, and if you thought this was just another boring money meeting you would be wrong. It could be the most important meeting in Fed history, maybe.

The US central bank is expected to announce its next move to boost the faltering economic recovery. To say there has been considerable debate and anxiety among Fed watchers about what the central bank should do would be an understatement.
Chairman Ben Bernanke has indicated in recent speeches that the central bank plans to try to drive down already low-interest rates by buying up long-term bonds. A number of people both inside the Fed and out believe this is the wrong move.
But one website seems to believe that Ben's plan might actually lead to armed conflict.
Last week, the blog, Zerohedge wrote, paraphrasing a top economic forecaster David Rosenberg, that it believed the Fed's plan is not only moronic, but "positions US society one step closer to civil war if not worse."

curiouscapitalist.blogs.time.com...

edit on 20-10-2010 by i am just saying because: added content

That's right. End the Fed. Read the entire thread for more lulz.:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just like I posted in your previous thread that happened to 404, Herman Cain is a hack and you would be a fool to vote for him.

The man is horrible because he:

1. Supports torture
  2. Was a chairmen for the Federal Reserve, consequently has put all blame on Congress for inflation and is not a proponent of auditing the Fed
  3. Supports big bailouts
  4. Opposes gay marriage
  5. Opposes Muslim politicians; he's said the Muslim faith has no place in our government (of course his is fine, and he is a Baptist preacher)
  6. Supports the current expansive military agenda to "keep America safe"
  7. Supports expanding our national security system/agencies
  8. Wants to keep Social Security and Medicare going

There's a start and, like I said, the man is a hack. I have no idea why people are comparing him to Ron Paul, Cain is not at all a libertarian. Do not be fooled by false promises, pseudo-capitalism, RINOs and early poll numbers.

If you want change, you have a single choice this time around: Ron Paul.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Konah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I am trying to understand your illogical logic. Are you against ending the Federal Reserve?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I am trying to understand your illogical logic. Are you against ending the Federal Reserve?

I'm curious how you could go from saying we need to 'end the fed' to saying a former member of the Fed would make a great president.

I also find your switch from thinking Republicans and Democrats are all crooks and Ron Paul is the only possible answer, to endorsing Herman Caine, someone with deep connections to the problems you were decrying in that thread.

It appears to me to be a notable shift in opinion, although reviewing some of your past threads, you appear to do that fairly often.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Herman Cain comes along and I see him as actually electable unlike RP who I happen to admire a great deal and would LOVE to have him as president but I gotta be honest with you, there comes a time when one has to grow up and face reality. RP will never be allowed to be the GOP candidate...as much as that sucks.

I also think that just because Cain happened to work for the Fed Reserve in Kansas doesn't make him illuminati.
He also worked at Burger King and Godfather's pizza, does that make him a chef?

Yes, sometimes we have to grow up and put away childish things...

Oh,and almost forgot, YES! WE MUST END THE FED!!!!!
edit on 23-5-2011 by i am just saying because: to add the end the fed comment

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I also think that just because Cain happened to work for the Fed Reserve in Kansas doesn't make him illuminati

You've said that twice now, although no one has made any such claim about the 'illuminati'.

My questions is quite obvious. How can you go from saying we need to audit the Federal reserve to supporting a guy who says there is no need to audit the federal reserve?. It's a simple questions. I'm curious about the evolution of your opinions.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

YES! WE MUST END THE FED!!!!!

You have the audacity to yell out "End the Fed" while supporting an ex-Federal Reserve Chairman? Despicable.

But, hell, you could do well in politics.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I take it some think that the President's wheels could come off?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I challenge you to find the perfect candidate that you agree 100% on every issue, if you do find him VOTE for him. I have made my choice, good luck with yours, see you in 2012.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This

There is a big difference between "all black people" and "black voters." Now, given the percentages of blacks that voted for Gore and Clinton, are you going to stick with the premise that they vote based on color?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

This

There is a big difference between "all black people" and "black voters." Now, given the percentages of blacks that voted for Gore and Clinton, are you going to stick with the premise that they vote based on color?

yes

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

yes

So all those black voters voted for Obama because he is black? Then why did they all vote for Gore and Clinton?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

yes

So all those black voters voted for Obama because he is black? Then why did they all vote for Gore and Clinton?

Well, because they all hate white people. Well, the REAL white people, like George W Bush. They like those nerdy fat white ones like al gore because they can intimidate them and stuff. It's all based on race. You'd be a racist not to notice

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Gosh, is it possible the OP was so embarrassed by his/exposed contradiction in this thread (claiming to want to 'end the fed' before claiming a former Fed employee would make an excellent POTUS) that he/she felt the need to flame out and get their account canceled?

Stranger things have happened.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I think the next president needs to be a circus midget, we've already had 3 clowns

I will only vote for a circus midget if he / she has Tourette syndrome.

I will not vote for Herman Cain, I consider myself a pretty good judge of character, and he just seems like another puppet to me. I have no proof to back this up, this is my gut feeling.

I like Ron Paul on the right side and Dennis Kucinich on the left, both of these men seem honest to me. My political views are more in line with Ron Paul.

Honest people like Paul and Kucinich can not become president. In order to be president you need to be corrupt and have done something terrible, so that the Powers That Be can have leverage over you, and can control you.

I really don't think it matters who I vote for, because the voting computers are rigged anyway.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Stranger things have happened.

Don't # with Libertarians.

No need for a second line, 'nough said.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Konah

I suppose the lesson here is if you are going to totally contradict yourself and shill for the GOP, you might not want to do it on the same account where you were previously calling the GOP a fraud.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Obama's worst nightmare is the economy double dipping this Fall or Winter and the Mideast blowing up in his face. Just like every election "It's the economy, stupid".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join