It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tutorial -How To Get Around Government Censorship of YouTube Videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't have a clue as to how to do this but for those of you young ones and I'm sure many older members - here is a tutorial that can assist in access to You tube videos being censored by UK Government.

I bring this out of concern for the censorship that is currently ongoing and believe that take over of the Net and our access to information is quickly being eroded.

Knowledge is Power and we have been dumbed down enough.

www.activistpost.com...

"Our so-called liberty loving democratic governments are resorting to tactics of a fascist totalitarian dictatorship and censoring YouTube videos, which show nothing more than people protesting for their civil liberty. Here is the story behind the government censorship along with a tutorial on how to defeat it. Enjoy!"

"12610 points us to an Infowars article revealing that the Government is censoring YouTube videos, not for “piracy” or “cyber attack” videos, but to hide the massive uprising of the middle class that is spreading worldwide due to unbearable contempt."

So for those of you who are able - get clicking. Keep the lines of information open!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
bump &S&F

more people who don't know about how effective proxies can be need to see this.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Bump. I think this is a very important issue as well. I also think that the more people that know how to get around this, the better. Thanks for posting this. Knowledge is indeed power and they are doing their best to keep us all ignorant and complacent.

join