It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Harold Camping’s Suicide Goodbye Letter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is this Harold Camping’s suicide note?

Why is he saying goodbye to the people that would be getting raptured with him unless he was planning on going alone?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Goodbye and good riddance you evil old troublemaker..I hope if their is an all powerful God he will hold you responsible for the hoax you stirred up. One can only wonder how many people killed themselves, gave away their possessions, pets and life savings thanks to YOU!

coco

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Is it just me or do I not see where it says "Goodbye"?

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Goodbye and good riddance you evil old troublemaker..I hope if their is an all powerful God he will hold you responsible for the hoax you stirred up. One can only wonder how many people killed themselves, gave away their possessions, pets and life savings thanks to YOU!

coco

If people were stupid enough to believe him, they don't deserve pity.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

People are conditioned to be sheep..especially when they have grown up with a religious background. To afraid to to think out of the box.. or that something might not be true..so I do have pity for them. coco

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Someone please just admit him to an asylum. No more scaring people and living off their fear, and he gets some help for whatever mental issue he possesses.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't see him saying goodbye anywhere in there.. doesn't read like a good bye letter at all, or a suicide note... reads like his normal loony beliefs

top topics

join