It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Securities internet policy ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
this is what happened to us ....
cryptome.org...

Cyber-Security

Monitoring and Vigilance -- The Department of Homeland Security, together with other government agencies, continues to monitor the Internet for signs of a potential terrorist attack, cyber-terrorism, hacking, and state-sponsored information warfare.

Industry and public Internet users are reminded of the importance of employing sound security practices and reporting unusual activity or intrusion attempts to DHS or local law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Cyber-Security

Monitoring and Vigilance -- The Department of Homeland Security,
together with other government agencies, continues to monitor the
Internet for signs of a potential terrorist attack, cyber-terrorism,
hacking, and state-sponsored information warfare. Industry and public
Internet users are reminded of the importance of employing sound
security practices and reporting unusual activity or intrusion
attempts to DHS or local law enforcement.

Just do a find for Cyber-Security on that link you sent and you`ll find it easy.

The topics of conversation must of been pretty heavy over at your Group, talking about making small nukes, anthrax, who knows?! hehehe
BUT, I'm sure a group/site wouldn't be shut down due to the sleekness of a few mates talkn` gibberish about an 'all important' NWO Conspiracy.
I mean, jeez, ATS would of been shut down ages ago.
although, what with the on going risk of terrorism and all, and a new war, these sort of acts might be taken less lightly and delt with more harshly.

The registration of some members in the last few days has been, well, in lay man's terms, sus...

I've taken a back seat and hope to lend a hand in these times, I mean, even i can see from the backline that everyting aint running too smoothly amongst the powers that be here, but I've probly said too much there so I'll be quite.

Well, best i leave it there, and not to worry, ATS, she's as sturdy as a fine mountain goat she is! (picture Simpson's episode, Plow King Homer,
)
LoL
bye

join